Harishchandragad Event Details
Difficulty Level: Medium.
Endurance Level: Medium.
Height of fort: 4650 ft. approx.
Total time required for climbing: 2-2.5 hours uphill climb one way.
Cost: Rs 1400
Harishchandragad Event Itinerary
Harishchandragad Event Itinerary
Day 0 - Saturday
22:45 Meet at Pritam da Dhaba, Dadar East.
23:00 Leave for Harishchandragad.
24:00 Pick up at Teen Hath naka junction.
Day 1 - Sunday
Reach at base village and rest in bus.
06:00 Freshen up and breakfast.
06:30 Start ascending.
09:00 Reach on top and explore.
Visit Harishchandreshwar temple, Kedareshwar temple, Pushkarani, Caves.
10:30 Starts trek towards Kokankada.
11:00 Reach at Kokankada and enjoy.
Enjoy your time at Kokankada.
13:30 Start descending.
16:00 Reach at base village and start return journey to Mumbai.
23:00 Approx. arrival at Dadar.
1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch.
Dadar to Dadar travel by private non ac vehicle.
Treks and Trails expertise charges.
Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
Any kind of personal expenses.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
How to Register
Pay via neft and share details
For Registration and confirmation transfer Rs. 1400.00 per person in the given a/c
Account Name - Treks and Trails
Bank Name - Axis Bank
Account Number - 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code - UTIB0000695
Account Type - Current Account
Once payment is done, please send an email to
with Transaction ID, Participant Names, Pickup Point email ID, Whatsapp mobile number, emergency contact number.
Batches for Harishchandragad Trek
21st 22nd July 2018
4th 5th August 2018
18th 19th August 2018
25th 26th August 2018
Please Call or email for any clarification:
- Treks and Trails Mumbai mobile/Whatsapp - 8828746865 / 8828004949
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Things to Carry
Thing to carry
- 2/3 liters of water.
- Packed dinner for Saturday night.
- Good Torch must with extra battery.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek.
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters.
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags.
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can we drive till Pachnai?
2. Distance from Mumbai to Pachnai?
Four hours drive from Mumbai - 180 km approx.
3. Distance from Pune to Pachnai?
Six hours drive from Pune - 240 km approx.
4. Number of days required for this event?
5. Where can we park our cars?
Base Village at your own risk.
6. Is there any parking charge?
7. Do you provide sleeping bags?
No Sleeping bag. For hygiene reasons we don't provide sleeping bags.
8. Are toilet available on Harishchandragad?
Not available. During the trek toilets are not available.
9. Do Single travellers female sign up for these events?
We have 60 - 40 % or more Male - Female ratios on our events.
Many Single Travelling Female join our events.
10. Are kids allowed on treks?
Kids below 15 with Parents supervision only.
11. What type of food will be provided?
Food preference only Veg local home cooked is available.
12. Phone connectivity?
Limited phone connectivity available for most cellular services.
13. Where will we stay?
No Homestay is required for this event.
14. Is cash payment or spot payment accepted?
Cash payment is not accepted.
Registration against 100% upfront payment only via Paytm / UPI / NEFT / IMPS / Payment Gateway on the spot payment not accepted.
We need to book in advance bus / jeep and make other arrangements upfront payment is must.
15. Will I get bottled water?
Normal well water shall be provided.
16. Can I charge my phone?
No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required.
17. How is the weather now?
Summer Temperature Night 17- Day 39°C approx.
Monsoon it rains very heavily please double pack your expensive phones and gadgets.
18.Can we smoke or drink alcohol?
People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit event on immediate basis.
19. Can we listen to music on bluetooth speaker?
Listening to music on earphones or bluetooth speaker is not allowed while trekking, bluetooth speaker not allowed inside homestay.
20. How do I make payment?
You can pay online on our website in how to register tabs.
Incase your question is not listed above you can email us