Valley of Flowers Trek - Best For Monsoon Holiday
A Magical Land of Flowers and Legends
The Valley of flowers Uttarakhand is a world heritage site in the far interiors of the Garhwal Himalayas, which is spread over 87.5 sq. km. It is also part of the famous Nanda Devi Biosphere. It is at an altitude of 3250 metres above sea level and is home to many endemic varieties of alpine flowers and plants.
Many rare and endangered animal species live in this region, including the Asiatic black bear, brown bear, snow leopard, blue sheep, and others.Our trek into the valley will have you walking mostly to most parts of the area and, at times, climbing up to the beautiful vantage point to observe the immense beauty of this natural world.
To make this trek comfortable for a wider audience, we have a beautiful and very comfortable campsite at Ghangria as a base for explorations into the valley. Different flowers bloom in different months, but the peak blooming period is from mid-July to mid-August. Almost 300 species of wildflower thrive here unhindered by humanity.
The prominent species are Brahmakamal, Blue Poppy, Cobra Lily, Anemone, Geranium, and Marsh Marigold & Prinula. Also, the valley of flowers, Uttarakhand, has to offer much more than flowers. There are waterfalls, glaciers, towering mountains, big rivers, and quaint villages. These myriad shades of the valley will ensure that you have a most memorable trip to the mountains.
Highlights of the Valley of Flowers Trek
- Vally of flowers Trek is blessed with the verdant beauty of the meadows. Our trek is through small streams filled with exotic flowers.
- One can witness a variety of vivid flora and fauna. The region is blessed with saxifrages, sediams, lilies, poppy, calendula, daisies and brown bear, snow leopard, blue sheep.
- Hathi Parvat and Saptrishi peaks are famous among trekkers on this trek.
- Meet the local people and learn about the culture of this region. Also, do share a cup of tea with them.
- While at Hemkund Sahib, take a dip in the holy water and purify your soul.
- Meet the local people here and share a cup of tea while you learn about their culture.
Fixed Batches for the Valley of Flowers Trek
- June: Everyday departure after 20 June
- July: Every Day Departure
- Aug: Every Day Departure
- Sept: Everyday Departure till 15th of the month
You can register for the Valley of Flowers trek package by paying Rs. 3000 as an advance payment.
The Booking Process for the Valley of Flowers Trek Package Call or WhatsApp us @ 8828746865
Basic Details of the Valley of Flowers Trek
- Duration of the trek: 6 days/5 nights
- Maximum altitude: Valley of Flowers (3600m)
- Grade: Moderate
- Reporting place: Rishikesh
Cost for Valley of Flowers
- Rishikesh to Rishikesh: Rs. 8,899/-per person (excluding 5% GST).
- Joshimath to Joshimath: Rs. 7,500/-per person (excluding 5% GST).
Detailed Valley of Flowers Trek Itinerary
Day 1 - Rishikesh to Joshimath | Drive Distance: 255 km | Drive Duration: 11-12 hours
- The travellers will be picked up from Rishikesh at 7:00 AM from where the journey will begin. Rishikesh is well connected with Delhi through railway and road route. Overnight Buses and Trains are available.
- Our Journey will start from Rishikesh, Devprayag (where the mighty Alaknanda and Bhagirathi river meet to form the the Ganges). Along the journey you will also come across other Prayag and will reach Joshimath/Govindghat by the end of the day.
- Drop off your bags at the Hotel and enjoy the mighty sight of the Garhwal Himalayas.
- Dinner at the Hotel
Day 2 - Joshimath to Ghangaria Via Poolna | Trek: 9 km | Trek Duration: 5-6 hours Altitude gain: 6,215 ft to 10,520 ft
- Trek to Ghangaria via Poolna after the breakfast
- A 4 km drive to Poolna, and then an easy ascend to Ghangaria
- Midway Lunch
- Reach Ghangaria after the climb and drop off your bags at the Hotel
- Evening Tea and Snacks
- Dinner at the Hotel
Day 3 - Ghangaria to Valley of Flowers | Trek distance: 3.7 km each way | Trek Duration: 6 hours | Altitude gain: 10,520 ft to 11,550 ft
- Gear up today for Valley Of Flowers, the World Heritage Site declared by UNESCO.
- After Breakfast head towards the Valley walk amidst the beautiful and Multi Variety of Flowers that will surely bound to ease away all the tiredness of the day.
- After taking pictures and packed lunch head back towards Ghangaria.
- Enjoy your Dinner and stay at the Hotel as your trek has been completed
Day 4 - Ghangaria to HemKund Sahib | Trek distance: 6 km each way | Trek Duration: 8-9 hours | Altitude gain: 10,520 ft to 14,107 ft
- Trek to Hemkund Sahib after the breakfast. The trail being easy to moderate in nature.
- En-route to the Gurudwara you will witness numerous waterfalls, Flowers, Beautiful Snowcapped mountains, Glaciers that will surely mesmerize you. Another Important aspect is the Cleanliness of the Pilgrimage despite many travelers which is a point to learn from the Sikh Community.
- Arrival at the Gurudwara in the afternoon. Devote yourself in the peaceful aura of the Gurudwara and take a dip in the Glacial lake. Also do visit the Lokpal Temple located in the vicinity of the Gurudwara.
- Descend back to Ghangaria from the Gurudwara before 2 p.m. due to unpredictable weather conditions.
- Return to Ghangaria and have your Evening Snacks
- Early Dinner at the Hotel
Day 5 - Ghangaria to Joshimath via govindghat | Trek distance: 9 km | Trek Duration: 4 hours | Altitude loss: 10,520 ft to 6,215 ft
- After the Breakfast descend down to Govindghat. 10 km Descent normally takes 4 hours
- Drive to Joshimath
- Arrival at Hotel in Joshimath,
- Hot Lunch
- Dinner Followed by rest
Day 6 - Joshimath to Rishikesh | Drive Distance: 255 km | Drive Duration: 9-10 hours
- After Breakfast head back towards Rishikesh following the same route.
- Arrival at Dehradun by 10 PM. So you may plan your further journey
You can register for the package tour to the Valley of Flowers by paying Rs. 3000 as an advance payment.
Valley of Flowers Trek 2023: Valley of Flowers National Park
Valley of Flowers Trek 2023: We assess the best routes and walking and trekking holidays in Uttarakhand
The Valley of Flowers Trek is one of the most popular and beautiful treks in the Garhwal Himalayas. We assess the best routes for walking and trekking holidays in Uttarakhand.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Rishikesh/Joshimath to Govindghat and back
- Meals - (Veg Only- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner)
- Accommodation in Hotel in Joshimath/Ghangharia
- Experienced Trek Leader, Professional Guides and a very supportive staff
- Forest permits
- Medical Amenities – First Aid Kits, Oxymeters, oxygen cylinders.
- Sanitised and Hygienic Camp sites and Hotels
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion list
- Meals during Transportation
- Any kind of personal Expenses
- Unscheduled or extended stay due to road blocks, Landslides, bad weather, etc.
- Porter/mule charges (Personal), Back pack offloading Charges
- Cost of Evacuation in case of emergency
- Non-Indian Permit for Valley of Flowers.
- Cost Escalation due to unforeseen reason
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage
- Personal or Medical Insurance
- Transport to reach Rishikesh/Joshimath from hometown and return
- Personal expenses like tips, personal medicines, phone calls, etc.
- Any transport support during the trek other than those specified in Inclusions
Basic Trek Essentials
- Rucksack (60-70 ltr with cover)
- Down Jacket
- Gloves (Woollen and Waterproof)
- Poncho or a Rain Coat
- Trekking Pole
- Head Torch
- Trek Shoes - Men or Women
- Trek Pant – 2 Nos. Preferred
- Day Pack ( 20-30 litres)
- A pair of Thermals
- Warm Socks and cotton socks ( 2-3 pair)
- Woollen Cap
- Sun Cap
- Gloves ( Woollen and waterproof)
- Extra Layering of Warm Clothing as per necessity
- Extra lowers for Nights
- Utensils : Plates, Spoon and Coffee Mug
- Photo ID proof
- Sun Glasses ( UV Protected )
- Hand Towel
- Sun Screen Lotion (Min SPF- 30 min)
- Lunch box, Coffee mug and spoon
- Water bottle or Hydration Bag
- Basic First Aid
- Energy Bars
- Toilet paper rolls
- Wet wipes (unscented)
- Zip Lock Bags
- Sanitizing Toilet Spray
- Soap and Handwash (pocket sized)
- Tooth Paste and Tooth Brush
The FAQ on Valley of Flowers Trek:
1. When is the best time to visit the Valley of Flowers Uttarakhand?
The Valley is particularly attractive in May, June, and September. However, July and August are the best months to visit for the most blooms.
The Trek to Valley of Flowers is one of the most popular treks in India; and it is a very famous trek, and many people visit it yearly. This beautiful Valley spread over 1 km with various flowers growing all around is indeed a heaven on Earth. The best time to visit Valley of Flowers Uttarakhand during Mid-June to Mid-September.
Every day at 7:00 a.m, the Valley of Flowers National Park opens for visitors, and the last admittance is at 2:00 p.m. You should leave at 1:00 p.m. and return by 5:00 p.m.
On June 1st, the Valley of Flowers Uttarakhand expedition is available to the public every year. From June through October, the park is open to the public. You can register for the Package tour to Valley of Flowers by Paying Rs 3000 as advance payment.
2. What is the Valley of flowers trek difficulty?
Valley of Flowers Uttarakhand Trek, in comparison, is easy to moderate difficulty with other high-altitude treks. Uttarakhand Valley of Flowers best time to visit is the months of July and August to see the most flower blossoms. We have a fixed departure for all days at the Valley of Flowers trek in August and July.
Learn more about the flower of Valley in Uttarakhand inside the Nanda Devi National Park, an Indian national park in the West Himalayas.
3. How far do we have to Valley of Flowers Uttarakhand trek each day?
We cover roughly six to seven kilometres daily between our night stay locations. The Valley of Flowers Uttarakhand trek is situated at about 14,100 feet and is famous for its flora which includes multiple rare and endemic species of flora, including varieties of orchids. The Valley has a wide range of wildflowers, mainly primulas and poppies.
4. What will happen if a trek is extended for any reason?
Beyond our controllable reasons, additional charges tend to be applied when the trek is extended. Valley of flowers trek best time is from July to August end. The national park is closed due to snowfall from October 2nd weekend.
5. What is the trekking distance from Ghangaria to the Valley of Flowers in Uttarakhand?
The Trek distance is four kilometres one way; the time required to cover this distance is six hours. You will gain Altitude from 9,600 feet to 11,500 feet. Flowers growing on both trail flanks make for a delightful expedition to the Valley of Flowers India.
We have a fixed departure for all days at the Valley of Flowers trek in July and August. Opt for a hike to Valley of Flowers & Hemkund Sahib and feel enchanted.
6. Who will be our lead guide person?
The lead guide person is certified & experienced personnel. These guides are locally sourced and have other team members, including local guides, cooks, helpers, and porters. For any questions related to the Valley of Flowers tour package, kindly chat with us.
7. Is the Valley of Flowers Trek in Uttarakhand safe for girls?
Our treks are planned with a male: female ratio. As organizers, we ensure that their hotel rooms are shared only with other female trekkers. Valley of Flower Trek in Uttarakhand is safe for girls and solo travelers.
Monsoon season is the perfect time to trek to The Valley of Flowers in India, with 300 varieties of alpine flowers. Head out to Valley of Flowers Trek 2023, which opens up as a world heritage site. Book a trek to Valley of Flowers & Hemkund Sahib and feel enchanted.
8. How many people will share the accomodation on Valley of Flowers Uttarakhand Trek?
Valley of Flowers best time to visit is from July to August, and the national park will close in the first week of October 2023. The rooms are quad or triple sharing, and all our rooms are clean and with hot water. Two-person sharing rooms are available at an extra cost per person for the VOF Trek.
Valley of Flowers altitude in feet is 14,100 ft in Uttarakhand; the journey to this will take you through a dense forest with flora and fauna you have never seen before. You can sign up for the Valley of Flowers package by paying an advance deposit of Rs 3000.
9. What is the level of fitness expected from the trekkers?
Good physical and mental fitness is expected to complete the Trek. Valley of Flowers Trek is ideal for beginners to familiarize themselves with similar high-altitude treks. You will be covering 8 to 12 kilometres daily on this Trek. Wearing proper hiking shoes and carrying the right trekking gear will make the Trek more enjoyable.
10. Typical Food menu during a trek?
We ensure that wholesome and nutritious breakfast, lunch and evening snacks are served. We believe and serve only vegetarian food as it is easy to digest and preferable in high altitudes.
Uttarakhand Valley of flower trek is a unique forest of flowers and is lovely to explore. It is a fantastic place to enjoy and make memories with friends and family. Valley of flowers trek distance is four kilometres one way from Ghangaria. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any queries about the Valley of Flowers tour package.
11. Do you offer group discount on valley of flowers trekking packages?
Yes we do offer group discounts on valley of flowers Uttarakhand packages for groups bigger than four. Please chat with us for more details. For any questions regarding Valley of flowers package please contact us.
Valley of Flowers Trek | Amazing Treks Near Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand Valley of Flowers Trek is one of the most popular and beautiful treks near Garhwal Himalayas. We assess the best routes and walking and trekking holidays in Uttarakhand. Valley of Flowers National Park is an Indian national park, located in North Chamoli, in the state of Uttarakhand and is known for its meadows of endemic alpine flowers and the variety of flora.Please read our blog for Valley of Flowers trekking information, travel guide with latest tips and weather updates.
12. What if we encounter a medical emergency?
We are trained to manage emergencies in high altitudes. Our lead guide is professional and experienced, and our team do carry emergency first aid kits and oxygen cylinders.
13. Is Valley of Flowers Trek in Uttarakhand safe for trekkers due to changing weather conditions?
It is always safe while you travel in Uttarakhand as locals are humble and polite. The Flowers of valley trek is quite demanding, so tourists should be physically and mentally fit for the walk. Before you start, cross-check the weather and route conditions from the locals, particularly during the monsoon season.
We offer Uttarakhand Valley of flowers from Rishikesh; you can chat with us to understand the itinerary and booking process.
14. How do you get to the Valley of Flowers, Uttarakhand?
The closest you can get to The Valley of Flowers by road is Govind Ghat. This requires around an 11 hour drive to Joshimath from Dehradun, then another one hour to Gobindghat. From Gobindghat it is a 13-kilometer (8.1 miles) trek along a steep, narrow, but well defined mountain trail to base camp at Ghangaria.
15. When is the best time to visit Valley of flowers Uttarakhand?
The Valley of Flowers season Uttarakhand is only open from the beginning of June until the end of October as it's covered in snow the rest of the year. The best time to visit valley of flowers India is from mid July to mid August, when the flowers in the valley are in full bloom after the first monsoon rain.
16. What is Valley of Flowers famous for?
Valley of Flowers National Park is vibrant and magnificent in West Himalayas. Nestled in Uttarakhand, this alluring place is famous for its charming meadows of alpine flowers. Endowed with a diverse range of endemic flora, it is picturesque in its beauty. Valley of flowers dates national park's opening dates are from June 2023 to October 2023.
17. What is the Valley of Flowers distance from Rishikesh?
Flower valley in Uttarakhand is 265 kilometers from Rishikesh; it takes 10 hours to cover this distance. Trekking is popular from June to October. Kindly chat with us to secure your booking for Valley of Flower Trekking.
18. How far is the Uttarakhand Valley of Flowers from Badrinath?
The total straight line distance between Badrinath and Valley Of Flowers trekking is 15 kilometers and 300 meters. The miles based distance from Badrinath to Valley of Flowers is 9.5 miles.
Valley of Flowers best time to trek starts from June till October first week is particularly lovely. Most of the flowering season, however, begins in July, and August is the finest month to visit. Tourists should verify the weather and road conditions before planning a trip to Uttarakhand's flower valley, especially during the monsoon season.
19. Can you recommend the Valley of Flowers best season for trekking?
The flower valley in Uttarakhand is particularly lovely in May, June, and September. Most of the flowering season, however, begins in July, and August is the finest month to visit. Tourists should verify the weather and road conditions before planning a trip to Uttarakhand's flower valley, especially during the monsoon season.
20. Which Indian state is famous for the Valley of Flowers Trek?
The Valley of flower in Uttarakhand is the most famous Indian national park for trekking in North Chamoli. It is known for its meadows of endemic alpine flowers and the variety of flora and fauna.
The Valley of flower in Uttarakhand changes its colors almost every day as it blooms with hundreds of different flowers, taking on various shades as time progresses. Deep in the heart of the Himalayas is the spectacular Uttarakhand Valley of Flowers, a beautiful meadow located at an altitude of 3500 meters.
21. How can I go to Valley of Flowers from Hyderabad?
There is no direct rail connectivity to the Valley of Flowers. Rishikesh is the nearest railway station to the same, 272 km away from the Valley. Regular buses ply between Rishikesh and Valley of Flowers. Alternatively, you can also take a taxi from Rishikesh.
22. What is the Valley of flowers closing date in 2023?
Those interested in taking a trek to flower valley in Uttarakhand, India, must do it by October 31st, 2023, as the trail will close after that date. The flower valley in India is home to approximately 300 flowers, including anemones, geraniums, primulas, blue poppy, and bluebell, as well as rare and exotic Himalayan vegetation. Valley of Flowers national park best time to visit is July to August for maximum flowering blooming season.
23. Are you accepting booking for the Valley of Flowers group trek 2023?
We have started accepting bookings for the trek to flower valley in Uttarakhand 2023.
The flower valley in Uttarakhand is particularly lovely in May, June, and September. Most of the flowering season, however, begins in July, and August is the finest month to visit. Valley of flower trekking tourists should verify the weather and road conditions before planning a trip to Uttarakhand's flower valley, especially during the monsoon season.
24. How many flowers are in the Valley of Flowers?
520 species, The Valley of Flowers is endowed with 520 species of high altitude plants including angiosperms, gymnosperms and pteridophytes, of which 498 are flowering plants.
25. Is Valley of Flowers Trek difficulty?
Valley of flowers trek needs one track for four days ex Govindghat. It is not so difficult trek. The valley of flowers trek is well-defined and well paved. The Valley of flowers treks difficulty level is moderate to easy.
Flower of valley Uttarakhand is a beautiful place, and you must complete many paths to cover it. The best pictures and videos are not sufficient to define the valley's natural beauty, and these are just pictures. You need to be in the valley to feel its natural beauty. Please surf through these paths; I am sure you will love them all. Everyone going to the Flower of valley becomes a good photographer.
26. Do you have a trekking package for Valley of Flowers from Delhi?
We operate the Flower valley in Uttarakhand, Trekking from Rishikesh and Joshimath. Trekkers can meet us at these locations for boarding the trek.
27. Where are Nanda Devi and Valley of Flowers located in India?
Nanda Devi is India's second-highest mountain, after Kangchenjunga, and the country's tallest mountain wholly within its borders. It is the world's 23rd tallest peak, and Nanda Devi was thought to be the world's tallest mountain until calculations in 1808 revealed that Dhaulagiri was higher.
Nanda Devi and Valley of Flowers National Park are nestled high in Uttarakhand, West Himalaya, India's renowned for its meadows of endemic alpine flowers and outstanding natural beauty.
28. Is Valley of Flowers open in April?
Valley of Flowers is snow clad for most of the year and is accessible only from June to September. ... Snow starts melting in April and the seeds put down by plants last year start germinating. By June first week when Valley of Flowers is opened for public you see some small plants and very few flowers.
29. How far is Valley of Flowers from Auli?
Auli to Valley of flowers distance is 49 kms . Valley of flowers does not have a train station, and the nearest station is Kathgodam, at a distance of 206 kms from Valley of flowers.
30. How to book the Valley of flowers trek from Delhi?
We can help you plan your Valley of flowers trek from Delhi. Our trek packages for flower of Valley start from Rishikesh or Joshimath. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
The Valley of Flowers National Park, set against the majestic Himalayan peaks, offers tourists an ethereal view and a memorable experience. The Valley of Flowers National Park covers 87 square kilometers in the Chamoli district. It is one of the two core zones of the Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve, the other being the Nanda Devi National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
31. When is the Uttarakhand Valley of flowers blooming season?
The flower valley in Uttarakhand is charming in May, June, and September. However, most flower blooming season starts in July, and August is the best month to visit. Before arranging a journey to the flower valley Uttarakhand, tourists should check the weather and road conditions, especially during the monsoon season.
Valley of flowers treks detailed itinerary day-wise showing distances, the time required, mode of transportation, accommodation, and food options are available; please chat with us for a quote. Head out to Valley of Flowers Trek 2023, which opens up as a world heritage site.
32. How long is Uttarakhand Valley of Flowers Trek?
The Valley of Flowers trek is considered a moderate trek. The trek starts with a steep ascent from Ghangaria and then slowly becomes easy till you reach the Valley of Flower in India. It will take around five days to complete the trek from Haridwar. Uttarakhand Valley of Flower best time to visit is July and August for the most flowers.
The flower of valley India is thought to have been found in 1931 when three British mountaineers led by Frank S Smythe got lost and came across this magnificent valley. The beauty of this place drew them in, and they christened it the "Valley of Flowers." located in the Chamoli district, surrounded by the lush green meadows and snow-capped peaks.
33. How do you get to Valley of Flowers from Haridwar?
The closest you can get to The Valley of Flowers by road is Govind Ghat. This requires around an 11 hour drive to Joshimath from Dehradun, then another one hour to Gobindghat. From Gobindghat it is a 13-kilometer (8.1 miles) trek along a steep, narrow, but well defined mountain trail to base camp at Ghangaria. Kindly chat with us about any questions regarding the Valley of flowers Itinerary.
34. How do you get to Valley of Flowers from Lucknow?
Lucknow to Valley of flowers By Train: Check the train status, schedule, timetable and availability to reach Valley of flowers from Lucknow Take the train from Lucknow to Valley of flowers to reach in 12 hours. Rishikesh is the nearest railway station. It is about 154 kms from Dehradun airport.
The trek to Valley of Flowers begins from a small village named Govindghat, located 22 km from Joshimath on the Rishikesh Badrinath Highway. Go on a hike to the Valley of Flowers in Uttarakhand and be fascinated by the charming abode of fairies. You surely won't be disappointed. You can sign up for the tour package for Valley of Flowers by paying an advance deposit of Rs 3000.
35. Is the Valley of Flowers National Park Uttarakhand open in December?
Valley of Flower National Park, which remains covered under the snow, is open to the public on 1st June and closes on 4th October every as the winters set in and it is the time of fresh snowfall. Valley of Flowers is located in Chamoli district near Badrinath of Uttarakhand, approximately 300 km north of Rishikesh.
Flower valley trekking is inaccessible to the general touristy crowd because it's located at a great height, and to reach there, and you have to do a two-day trek.
36. How can I go to Valley of Flowers from Chennai?
HOW TO REACH VALLEY OF FLOWERS
1) By Air. The nearest airport is Jolly Grant at Dehradun. The airport is well connected by daily flights to Delhi.
2) By Train. Rishikesh is the nearest railway station. Taxis and buses are available from here to reach Govindghat.
3) By Road. Motorable roads exist only till Govindghat.
37. Can you tell me more about the Valley of Flowers Uttarakhand?
Valley of Flowers National Park was founded in 1982 as an Indian national park. It is located in Uttarakhand's Chamoli district and is famed for its indigenous alpine flower meadows and diverse vegetation. Rare and endangered creatures like the snow leopard, Asiatic black bear, brown bear, musk deer, red fox, and blue sheep live in this wonderfully diversified environment. Himalayan monal pheasant and other high-altitude birds can be seen in the park.
The alluring beauty of Valley of Flowers National Park, between 3352 and 3658 meters above sea level, contrasts with the rocky mountain wildness of Nanda Devi National Park to the east. Together, they form a unique transition zone between the Zanskar and Great Himalayan mountain ranges. The valley of Flower national park has an area of 87.50 km2, approximately 8 km long and 2 km wide. The temperate alpine zone surrounds the park. The Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve, 223,674 acres, encompasses both parks and is further encircled by a buffer zone of 5,148.57 km2. The UNESCO World Network of Biosphere Reserves includes Nanda Devi National Park Reserve.
Valley of Flowers Uttarakhand is only open during the summer, from June to October, and is snow-covered the rest of the year. Uttarakhand Valley of Flower best time to visit is July and August for the most flowers.
The best time for the Valley of Flowers trek in Uttarakhand is from July to August. The flower of valley trek changes its colors almost every day as it blooms with hundreds of different flowers, taking on various shades as time progresses. Deep in the heart of the Himalayas is the spectacular 'Valley of Flowers'- a beautiful meadow at an altitude of 3500 meters.
38. Which are the most famous Valley of Flower in India?
There are many Valley of flower Trek in India. They are an amazing place to explore and feel nature and an amazing adventure to make the memory of beautiful flowers.
Do you want to be surrounded by flowers, velvety-green meadows, lush trees, and amorphous valleys? If that's the case, this list of India's most beautiful flower valleys will come in handy.
- Kaas Plateau Satara in Maharashtra or Valley of Flowers Satara
- Valley of Flowers in Uttarakhand
- Dzukou Valley in Nagaland
- Yumthang Valley in Sikkim
- Munnar Valley in Kerala
- Gulmarg Kashmir
- Valley of flowers Statue of Unity
39. Can you tell me about the Valley of flowers Sikkim?
Yumthang Valley, also known as the Sikkim Valley of Flowers refuge, is a nature sanctuary in North Sikkim, India, containing a river, hot springs, yaks, and grazing pasture on undulating meadows surrounded by Himalayan mountains. It is 150 kilometers or 93 miles from the state capital Gangtok, at an elevation of 3,564 meters or 11,693 feet above mean sea level.
It is known as the Valley of Flower Sikkim and is home to the Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary, which has over twenty-four kinds of the state flower, the Rhododendron. The blossoming season runs from late February to mid-June, when many flowers bloom, carpeting the Flower Valley in Sikkim with a kaleidoscope of colors. A branch of the Teesta flows through the Valley, passing into Lachung, the nearest populated center. Yumthang Flower valley Sikkim is closed between December and March due to severe snowfall. In the Valley, there is also a hot spring.
The Flower valley Sikkim's sole enduring habitation is a woodland rest hut. Rhododendrons, primulas, poppies, iris, and other flora grow throughout the area during spring. Villagers bring their cattle to these heights to graze during the summer months, a practice known as Yaylag Pastoralism. As the number of tourists grows, there is a risk of environmental degradation soon. In the Valley, skiing is done.
40. Where is flower Valley in India?
Valley of Flowers Trek is the home of over 500 species of wild flowers of unique design. The World famous flower Valley in India is a 3 X 3 km open valley in Garhwal Himalayas, first discovered by Major Smith from Kamet Expedition.Valley of Flowers opening dates 2023 are from June upto October 2023.
Valley of Flowers national park location, timings, entry fee, best time to visit, reach valley of flowers, trek and flowers' information prepration of trek.
Complete information on the Valley of Flowers and Hemkund Trek in Uttarakhand. Trek Reviews, Trek Photos, Trek Experiences.
Trek with certified local guides, and witness the beauty of Valley of flower Trek, All Includes: Food, Accommodation, Trekking Equipment, Guides, All Permits. No Hidden Cost. Highest Quality Standards. Reasonable Price. Free 24X 7 Support. Expert Guides. Group Discount Available.
Valley of Flowers in Uttarakhand is India's most mesmerizing flower valley, which is also a UNESCO world heritage site.
Monsoon season is the perfect time to trek to The Valley of Flowers in India, with 300 different varieties of alpine flowers.
Incoming search terms related to valley of flowers: how to reach valley of flowers, valley of flowers images, valley of flowers trek, valley of flowers trek 2023, valley of flowers trek difficulty, valley of flowers kashmir, valley of flowers opening dates, valley of flowers opening dates 2023