Mumbai Midnight Cycling - SoBo Circuit
Mumbai is famously seen as one of the fastest and busiest cities of India. But, one of the lesser-known charms of the city, is to experience it in the night. Explore the beautiful coastline and visit the iconic landmarks, while riding through the Mumbai coastline, starting at Colaba Causeway and ending at Colaba with multiple stops on the way. The route passes by some of the iconic places of Mumbai like Marine Drive, Haji Ali, Worli, Sea-face.
Mumbai Cycling Event Dates
- 20th 21st April 2019
- 27th 28th April 2019
Mumbai Midnight Cycling Event Details
- Time - Saturday 11:30 p.m. to Sunday 05:00 a.m
- Grade Level: Medium
- Duration: 1 Night
- Non-gear cycle: Rs. 800/- per person
Gear cycle: Rs. 900/- per person
Event Itinerary - Mumbai Midnight Cycling SoBo Circuit
- Meet at Colaba Causeway at 11.30 p.m. sharp
- Allocation of cycles and short briefing will take place.
- The ride will begin and follow the pre-decided route with multiple halts in between.
- Colaba Causeway
- Nariman Point
- Marine Drive
- Haji Ali
- Worli Seaface U-turn from Worli Seaface
- Mumbai Central
- The ride ends at Colaba Causeway.
- Tour concludes with happy memories
What is included in the tour
- Cycle Rental
- Energy bar, juice
- Expertise charges
- All taxes applicable
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transport till Colaba and back
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the above cost includes
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather
- ID Card (Compulsory)
- Wear light and comfortable clothing that is suitable for cycling.
- Extra t-shirt
- Water 2 litres min
- Food - Snacks
- Personal medicines if any
- Electral powder / Glucon D
- Camera (optional)
- Rucksack to carry everything
- Sturdy sports shoes.
- Do not carry heavy luggage
- Follow all road safety rules
- Talk to your team leader who will accompany you in all activities, in case of any discomfort
- Do not play loud music or use abusive language
- Incase you are curious to try something, please go ahead with the permission of your coordinator only.
- Chances of getting hurt remain rare if you follow the instructions of your coordinator
- You are not allowed to back out midway during the ride. If you need to, you can drop the cycles at the start point at your own expense.
- There might be a change in the route as per the situation.
Treks and Trails India Rules
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
2. Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery (at your own risk)