Mumbai Midnight Cycling - SoBo Circuit
Mumbai is famously seen as one of the fastest and busiest cities of India. But, one of the lesser-known charms of the city, is to experience it in the night. Explore the beautiful coastline and visit the iconic landmarks, while riding through the Mumbai coastline, starting at Colaba Causeway and ending at Colaba with multiple stops on the way. The route passes by some of the iconic places of Mumbai like Marine Drive, Haji Ali, Worli, Sea-face.
Mumbai Midnight Cycling Event Details
- Time: Day 1 - 10:45 p.m. to Day 2 - 05:00 a.m
- Grade Level: Medium
- Duration: 1 Night
- Distance: Approx. 30 km.
Mumbai Midnight Cycling Cost
- Non-gear cycle: Rs. 799/- per person
- Bring your own cycle: Rs. 399/- per person
Event Itinerary - Mumbai Midnight Cycling SoBo Circuit
- Meet at Colaba Causeway at 10.30 p.m. sharp
- Allocation of cycles and a short briefing will take place.
- The ride will begin and follow the pre-decided route with multiple halts in between.
• Colaba Causeway
• Marine Drive
• Breach Candy
• Haji Ali
• Worli Seaface U-turn from Worli Seaface
• Asiatic Library
• Gateway / Taj Hotel
• Colaba Causeway
- The ride ends at Colaba Causeway.
- Tour concludes with happy memories
What is included in the tour
- Cycle Rental (option 1)
- Juice pack
- Expertise charges
- All taxes applicable
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transport till Colaba and back
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the above cost includes
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- ID Card (Compulsory)
- Face mask
- Hand sanitizer
- Wear light and comfortable clothing that is suitable for cycling.
- Extra t-shirt
- Water 2 liters min
- Food - Snacks
- Personal medicines if any
- Electoral powder / Glucon D
- Camera (optional)
- Rucksack to carry everything
- Sturdy sports shoes.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1: Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828004949
Step 2: Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Email - email@example.com
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Important Tips Cycling tours in Mumbai
- Do not carry heavy luggage
- Follow all road safety rules
- Talk to your team leader who will accompany you in all activities, in case of any discomfort
- Do not play loud music or use abusive language
- Incase you are curious to try something, please go ahead with the permission of your coordinator only.
- Chances of getting hurt remain rare if you follow the instructions of your coordinator
- You are not allowed to back out midway during the ride. If you need to, you can drop the cycles at the start point at your own expense.
- There might be a change in the route as per the situation.
Treks and Trails India Rules
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
2. Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery (at your own risk)
Frequently Asked Questions - Midnight cycling Mumbai
1. Do you conduct any other Cycling events in Mumbai ?
Yes we have many routes across Mumbai, Mumbai suburbs like Vasai Heritage Tour, Sewri Mudflats Tour, Borivali National Park to Aksa Beach Ride and many more for custom cycling events in Mumbai email us firstname.lastname@example.org. For upcoming cycling events in Mumbai join our whatsapp group.
2. Cycling groups in Mumbai ?
At Treks and Trails India we help you connect with fellow cyclist on our events you can join different cycling events and continue with your cycling groups in Mumbai
3. Midnight cycling Mumbai can i bring my own cycle?
Yes you can bring your own cycle in good condition for the event, pricing is different for cyclist who bring own cycle. You can meet us at the starting point.
4. Do you conduct Mumbai Cycling on weekdays?
On weekdays we conduct private batches for Mumbai Cycling incase you have a group or would like to go for cycling we can quote you please email us email@example.com
5. Is Cycling in Mumbai available during the Monsoon season?
Yes we conduct Cycling in Mumbai through out the year on weekends, we also conduct customised cycling tours in Mumbai for corporates, gyms, influencers and more kindly email us for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How to receive updates about regular Mumbai Cycling events?
You can join our whatsapp group, email list, follow us on Instagram for regular Mumbai cycling events updates please whatsapp us 8828004949 to join our whatsapp group.
7. Cycling routes in Mumbai conducted by Treks and Trails India?
Kindly click on the URL for the different cycling routes in Mumbai. Here is the list for cycling events in Mumbai 2021.
8. What is included in Night cycling in Mumbai?
We will provide you with Cycle without gear, Refreshment during the ride, Guide. We follow the best cycling routes in Mumbai our guides help you navigate.