If you're planning a trip, you need to make sure you have everything you need. Here's a list of the most important things to pack in your backpack. These items will help you make the most of your journey from a first-aid kit to a power bank.
Things to carry on the trek
- Water Bottles two or three Litres.
- Please bring reusable water. You can refill them at the base village.
- Good trekking shoes
- Torch with Extra batteries
- A haversack or backpack to put in all the things to be carried so that one has hands free while trekking (Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas)
- Cap, Rain cheater (Optional) for those who don't want to get wet
- Sleeping material - for stay trek (sleeping bag or two-bed sheets)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly ornaments.
- Electoral or Glucon D powder, some ready-to-eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits
- Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes
- Dry bag for your garbage
- 2-3 bunch of papers (Optional)
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, a few bandages, personal medications, if any, etc.)
- Personal medicines
- ID proof
Traveling can be a pain if you don't know what to pack. Here is a list of the essential items you should always carry in your backpack when you're on the go. These items will make your journey a lot smoother from a first-aid kit to a power bank.