- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at email@example.com if you'd like to make a booking.
Kalsubai Peak Trek with the height of 1646 meters or 5400 Feet is famous as the highest peaks in Maharashtra. Kalsubai Mountain lies in the Sahyadri mountain range falling under Kalsubai Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary. Kalsubai Height being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. Since Bhandardara Dam and Kalsubai Peak is extremely famous, enough effort has been made to make this trek easy. There are steel railings, chains, and ladders at places where it is difficult to climb.
Monsoon Special Discount on Groups
4 to 5 participants (5% discount): Use coupon code GRP5
6 and above participants (8% discount): Use coupon code GRP8
Kalsubai Monsoon Trek Batches
3rd 4th August
7th 8th September
10th 11th August
14th 15th September
14th 15th August
21st 22nd September
17th 18th August
28th 29th September
24th 25th August
31st August 1st September
Kalsubai Trek Event Details
- Kalsubai Trek Difficult Level: Medium
- Kalsubai Trek Endurance Level: High
- Base Village Kalsubai Trek: Bari
- Region: Igatpuri / Bhandardara
- Total time required for climbing Kalsubai Peak: 4 hours one way
- Duration: 1 Night 1 Day
- Climbing Kalsubai Trek Distance: 5.5 km one way
- Kalsubai Peak Height: 1646 meters
- Highest Peak of Maharashtra Kalsubai Peak in feet: 5400 ft.
- Cost: Rs 1250/- per person
Kalsubai Monsoon Trek Event Itinerary
Day Zero - Saturday Night
23:00 Meet us at Pritam Hotel, Dadar (East) near Kotak Bank Atm
23:15 Departure from Dadar in Private Non Ac bus
00:00 Pick up from Teen Hath Naka Junction, Thane.
Day 1: Sunday
04:00 Reach Base Village
04:30 Freshen up and tea - biscuits.
05:00 Commencement of the trek after briefing and a short introduction.
09:00 Reach Kalsubai top; explore the summit and witness some of the other peaks from the top.
09:30 Start descending towards the base village
12:00 Reach base village and freshen up
12:30 Lunch at the base village.
14:00 Start return journey for Mumbai
20:00 Reach Mumbai.
What is included in the tour
- 1 veg Breakfast and Lunch
- Dadar to Dadar travel by private non-AC vehicle
- Trek Leader expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1: Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828004949
Step 2: Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
1. Can we drive till Bari Village Kalsubai Maharashtra?
2. Kalsubai Map - Drive Through Map?
Please refer google maps or google earth
3. Distance from Mumbai Kalsubai - highest peak in Maharashtra?
Four hours drive from Mumbai - 155 km approx
4. Distance from Pune Kalsubai - highest peak in Maharashtra?
Five hours drive from Mumbai - 180 km approx
5. The number of days required for this event?
One day and One Night
6. Where can we park our cars?
Base Village at your own risk
7. Is there any parking charge?
8. Do you provide sleeping bags?
Sleeping bag NO - For hygiene reasons we don't provide sleeping bags
9. Are Toilet Available on Kalsubai Mountain?
Not available During the trek toilets are not available
Provision for toilet tents will be made at Villagers House - eastern style commode
10. Do Single Travellers Female signup for these events?
We have 60 - 40 % or more Male - Female ratios on our events
Many Single Travelling Female join our events
11. Are Kids allowed on treks?
Kids below 15 with Parents supervision only
12. What type of food will be provided?
Food preference only Veg local home cooked is available
13. Phone Connectivity?
Limited phone connectivity available for most cellular services
14. Where will we stay?
No Homestay is required for this event
15. Is cash payment or spot payment accepted?
Cash payment is not accepted.
Registration against 100% upfront payment only via Paytm / UPI / NEFT / IMPS / Payment Getaway on the spot payment not accepted.
We need to book in advance bus/jeep and make other arrangements upfront payment is a must
16. Will I get bottled water?
Normal well water shall be provided
17. Can I charge my phone?
No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required
18. How is the weather now?
Summer Temperature Night 17- Day 39°C approx.
Monsoon it rains very heavily please double pack your expensive phones and gadgets
19. Can we smoke or drink alcohol?
People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
20. Can we listen to music on Bluetooth speaker?
Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speaker is not allowed while trekking, Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay
21. How do I make payment?
You can pay online on our website on how to register tabs.
22. Kalsubai hotels - Kalsubai Homestay ?
Local villagers offer dormitory homestay
List of Hotels near Kalsubai Peak
- MTDC Bhandardara
- Anandvan Resort
- Yash Resort
- Hotel Samadhan
In case your question is not listed above you can email us: email@example.com