Night Trek Kalsubai Peak
Kalsubai Peak Trek with the height of 1646 meters or 5400 Feet is famous as the highest peaks in Maharashtra. Kalsubai Mountain lies in the Sahyadri mountain range falling under kalsubai harishchandragad wildlife sanctuary. Kalsubai Height being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. Since Bhandardara Dam and Kalsubai Peak is extremely famous, enough effort has been made to make this trek easy. There are steel railings, chains, and ladders at places where it is difficult to climb. Climbing the Kalsubai Peak under the stars and moonlight add to the thrilling experience of night trek.
Batches for Kalsubai Trek
- 27th 28th April 2019
- 4th 5th May 2019
- 11th 12th May 2019
- 18th 19th May 2019
- 25th 26th May 2019
Kalsubai Night Trek Event Details
Kalsubai trek difficulty level: Medium
Kalsubai trek endurance level: High
Base village Kalsubai trek: Bari
Region: Igatpuri / Bhandardara
Total time required for climbing Kalsubai Peak: 4 hours one way
Climbing Kalsubai Distance: Approx. 5.5 km one way
Duration: 1 Night 1 Day
Kalsubai peak height: 5400 ft. (1646 meters)
Night Trek Kalsubai Peak Event Itinerary
Day 0 – Saturday
Please board the below train and meet us at Kasara Railway Station near the Ticket counter
- 21:32 CSMT
- 21:40 Byculla
- 21:50 Dadar
- 22:00 Kurla
- 22:06 Ghatkopar
- 22:27 Thane
- 22:50 Dombivali
- 23:01 Kalyan
- 00:11 Kasara
- Board Indrayani train from Pune at 18:35
- Reach Kalyan 21:00 (have dinner before you board the train)
- Board local train till Kasara.
Day 1 – Sunday
00:15 Assemble at Kasara Railway Station near the ticket counter.
00:15 Travel from Kasara Railway Station to Bari Village by Local Jeep.
02:00 Reach at Bari village.
02:30 Start ascending.
06:30 Reach Kalsubai Shikhar. Tea and snacks on Kalsubai peak.
08:30 Start descending.
12:00 Reach at Bari village and lunch.
13:00 Travel by Jeep from Bari Village to Kasara Railway Station.
14:30 Reach Kasara railway station and disperse.
People may board the same train from their respective stations of convenience.
Missing the train is missing Kalsubai Night Trek, no refund will be provided.
What is included in the tour
1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch.
Trek Leader Expertise Charges.
Travel Kasara to Kasara by Local Jeep.
What is NOT included in the tour
Travel cost from Mumbai to Kasara and back.
Travel from Pune to Kasara and back.
Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
Any kind of personal expenses.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Click on the link: Things to carry
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828004949
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
1. Can we drive till Bari Village Kalsubai Maharashtra?
2. Kalsubai Map - Drive Through Map ?
Please refer google maps or google earth
3. Distance from Mumbai Kalsubai - highest peak in Maharashtra ?
Four hours drive from Mumbai - 155 km approx
4. Distance from Pune Kalsubai - highest peak in Maharashtra ?
Five hours drive from Mumbai - 180 km approx
5. Number of days required for this event?
One day and One Night
6. Where can we park our cars?
Base Village at your own risk
7. Is there any parking charge?
8. Do you provide sleeping bags?
Sleeping bag NO - For hygiene reasons we don't provide sleeping bags
9. Are Toilet Available on Kalsubai Mountain?
Not available During the trek toilets are not available
Provision for toilet tents will be made at Villagers House - eastern style commode
10. Do Single Travellers Female signup for these events ?
We have 60 - 40 % or more Male - Female ratios on our events
Many Single Travelling Female join our events
11. Are Kids allowed on treks ?
Kids below 15 with Parents supervision only
12. What type of food will be provided ?
Food preference only Veg local home cooked is available
13. Phone Connectivity ?
Limited phone connectivity available for most cellular services
14. Where will we stay ?
No Homestay is required for this event
15. Is cash payment or spot payment accepted ?
Cash payment is not accepted.
Registration against 100% upfront payment only via Paytm / UPI / NEFT / IMPS / Payment Getaway on the spot payment not accepted.
We need to book in advance bus / jeep and make other arrangements upfront payment is must
16. Will I get bottled water ?
Normal well water shall be provided
17. Can I charge my phone ?
No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required
18. How is the weather now ?
Summer Temperature Night 17- Day 39°C approx.
Monsoon it rains very heavily please double pack your expensive phones and gadgets
19. Can we smoke or drink alcohol ?
People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit event on an immediate basis.
20. Can we listen to music on Bluetooth speaker ?
Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speaker is not allowed while trekking, Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside homestay
21. How do i make payment ?
You can pay online on our website in how to register tabs.
22. Kalsubai hotels - Kalsubai Homestay ?
Local villagers offer dormitory homestay
List of Hotels Kalsubai:
- MTDC Bhandardara
- Anandvan Resort
- Yash Resort
- Hotel Samadhan
In case your question is not listed above you can email us: email@example.com