Torna Fort, also known as Prachandagad, is a large fort located in Pune district, in the Indian state of Maharashtra.
Torna Fort Details
- Region: Pune
- Base village: Velhe
- Difficulty level: Medium
- Height: Approx. 4600ft
- Cost: Rs. 1700/- per person
Torna Fort Trek Itinerary
22:45 Meeting at Pritam Dhaba Dadar East.
23:00 Departure from Pritam Dhaba.
23:30 Pick up at Chembur Diamond garden.
00:15 Pickup at Vashi below main bridge.
Pickup at kalamboli near Mc Donald`s.
05:30 Reach at base village and freshen up.
06:30 Start ascending.
09:30 Reach at top and explore the fort.
12:00 Start descending.
15:00 Reach at base village.
16:30 Start return journey towards Mumbai.
10:00 Approx. arrival at Mumbai.
What is included in the tour
- Dadar to Dadar travel by private non-AC vehicle
- 1 breakfast and 1 veg lunch
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.