Be a part of one of the fastest growing outdoor brand Treks and rails India. To reach new heights and scale new horizons we invite you over. Looking to met you and explore possibility to work together as a freelancer, full time or part time basis. If you are go getter and ready to accept new challenges this is where you need to be. Yet it's not just another trekking group. The basic funda being - do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
Current Jobs Available
- Trek Leader for Trekking Sahyadri (Weekend Trips near Mumbai / Pune ) – Part-time / Freelance profile
- Event Leader for Adventure Zone (Waterfall Rappelling / River Rafting / Paragliding / Camping Mumbai - Pune ) – Part-time / Freelance profile
- Cycling Event Leader (Weekend Cycling Rides / Midnight Rides Mumbai)
- Bloggers / SEO Expert / Content Writer
- This is not a full time job as trips are only available on weekends.
- Successful applicant will be paid as agreed and complete travel and living expense of the leader on tour will be care by Treks and Trails India.
- Should be a people person, and be able to talk and mix with a group of people of all ages.
- Computer literate and tech savvy, should be able to communicate ideas and instructions in a defined and simple way.
- Own a personal computer / Laptop with internet connection at all times.
- Understand social media networking and willing to learn more with a passion to deliver – ever ready to explore.
- Basic/Advance Mountaineering Course completed (preferred)
- First Aid course (preferred).
- A regular trekker.
- Respond to emails and website chats swiftly and be tech savvy. Work independently on deadlines.
- Passionate Trekkers in Sahyadri ranges or High altitude trekkers above 12500 feet.
- Photo – enthusiastic individuals.
- Explorer - Should Lead and be ready to be lead.
- Should be a people person and be able to converse in English, Hindi, and Marathi fluently.
- Excellent communication skills both written / verbal are a must.
What is in it for you?
- Travel and Trek around Maharashtra, India.
- Learn to manage Twitter, Facebook groups, Facebook page, meetup groups.
- Learn Event creation, Event posting on social media, event hosting websites
- Learn to Create email campaigns
- Write blogs about our travel and events
- Meet new people