Campsite is nestled inside lush green mountains. You can enjoy water sports like kayaking, lake boating, body surfing with life jackets. Non swimmers can enjoy water sports safely with life jackets. Located between Kasara and Igatpuri our campsite is an easy drive. Your tents will be lakeside facing and night weather will be perfect for campfire. You can view the moon and sun rise above the mountains, Local food will be served. Vaitarna Lakeside Camping is perfect for travellers of all ages. We regularly host families, corporates, friends and adventure travellers. Campsite is ideal for Astro Photography with dark sky and very less night pollution.
Batches for Vaitarna Camping
- 15th 16th December 2018
- 22nd 23rd December 2018
- 29th 30th December 2018
Camping at Vaitarna Dam Event Details
- Region: Nasik.
- Cost : Rs 1200 (Veg Food)
Rs 1350 (Non-Veg Food
Vaitarna Dam Camping Itinerary local train and shared transport
For people travelling by own transport we will provide google map locations
Below camping details is valid for people using private transport
Campsite is located 25 km from Kasara Railway Station
Day One - Saturday
- 02:00 pm - Start with water sports Lake Boating / Lake Kayaking / Swimming
- 05:30 pm - Snacks and Tea ( Bhel and Potato vada )
- 06:00 pm - Tent Allotment
- 06:30 pm - Watch Sunset and Relax in your tent
- 08:00 pm - Bonfire
- 09:30 pm - Dinner
- 10:30 pm - One hour trek around property
- 11:30 pm - Good Night
Day Two Sunday Morning
- 09:00 am Breakfast and Tea
11:00 am Check out - Campsite
Cost: Rs 1200 (Veg Food)
Rs 1350 (Non-Veg Food)
What is included in the tour
- Evening Snacks Dry Bhel and Potato vada and Tea only
- Dinner and Breakfast
- Tent Stay
- Indian toilets available
- Water sports Kayaking, Paddle Boat, Life Jacket for swimming
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in cost includes
- 2 / 3 litres of water
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- Good Torch must with extra battery.
- Sleeping material. (2 bed sheets or sleeping bag)
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun /
- Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
Camping at Vaitarna Dam Event Itinerary
Day 1 - Saturday
Catch CSMT – Kasara local
CSMT – Kasara local timing
14: 50 Meet at Kasara railway station.
15:00 Move towards Vaitarna Dam.
16:00 Reach at campsite.
Pitch tents and relax.
After sunset enjoy BBQ and campfire.
Day 2 – Sunday
07:00 Wake up and freshen up.
09:30 Check out from campsite and move towards Kasara railway station by local vehicle.
10:30 Reach at Kasara station and disperse.
BBQ, 1 Dinner and 1 Breakfast (Maggie and tea).
Kasara to Vaitarna and back travel by local vehicle.
Tented stay on sharing basis.
Treks and Trails expertise charges.
Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption.
All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
Any kind of personal expenses.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.