Campsite is nestled inside lush green mountains. You can enjoy water sports like kayaking, lake boating, body surfing with life jackets. Non swimmers can enjoy water sports safely with life jackets. Located between Kasara and Igatpuri our campsite is an easy drive. Your tents will be lakeside facing and night weather will be perfect for campfire. You can view the moon and sun rise above the mountains, Local food will be served. Vaitarna Lakeside Camping is perfect for travellers of all ages. We regularly host families, corporates, friends and adventure travellers. Campsite is ideal for Astro Photography with dark sky and very less night pollution.
Batches for Vaitarna Camping
Camping at Vaitarna Dam Event Details
- Region: Nasik.
- Cost : Rs 1200 (Veg Food)
Rs 1350 (Non-Veg Food
Vaitarna Dam Camping Itinerary local train and shared transport
For people travelling by own transport we will provide google map locations
Below camping details is valid for people using private transport
Campsite is located 25 km from Kasara Railway Station
Day One - Saturday
- 02:00 pm - Start with water sports Lake Boating / Lake Kayaking / Swimming
- 05:30 pm - Snacks and Tea ( Bhel and Potato vada )
- 06:00 pm - Tent Allotment
- 06:30 pm - Watch Sunset and Relax in your tent
- 08:00 pm - Bonfire
- 09:30 pm - Dinner
- 10:30 pm - One hour trek around property
- 11:30 pm - Good Night
Day Two Sunday Morning
- 09:00 am Breakfast and Tea
11:00 am Check out - Campsite
Cost: Rs 1200 (Veg Food)
Rs 1350 (Non-Veg Food)
What is included in the tour
- Evening Snacks Dry Bhel and Potato vada and Tea only
- Dinner and Breakfast
- Tent Stay
- Indian toilets available
- Water sports Kayaking, Paddle Boat, Life Jacket for swimming
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in cost includes
- 2 / 3 litres of water
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- Good Torch must with extra battery.
- Sleeping material. (2 bed sheets or sleeping bag)
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun /
- Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
FAQ Vaitarna Camping and Watersports ?
Twin & Triple Sharing Tent available please mention in comment your requirement when booking
Are toilets available at Vaitarna Watersports campsite ?
Yes Indian commode Toilets are available
Tent size and availability for Vaitarna Camping near Pune ?
Twin and Triple Sharing tents are available please mention your requirement in comments at time of booking or email us firstname.lastname@example.org your requirement with payment id
Can non swimmers enjoy water sports like kayaking, river raft boating, lake surfing at Vaitarna Watersports campsite ?
Life Jackets are compulsory for safety reasons, Non swimmers can enjoy all water sports safely wearing life jackets.
Is Parking available at Camping ground ?
Yes parking is available
Watersports timing at Vaitarna Camping and Water sports?
2 pm to 6 pm
7 am to 9 am
Types of Watersports available at Vaitarna Camping?
- Kayak Ride
- Paddle Boat Ride in Raft
- Life Jacket Swimming
Is Star Gazing available at Vaitarna Camping near Nasik ?
Yes we arrange Stargazing on new moon weekend on customer request.