About Igatpuri Secret Camping
Our campsite is well hidden inside a beautiful jungle for sure you will have trouble finding it we have kept it that way. Igatpuri Lakeside camping is a beautiful spot for landscape photography. Your tents will be lake-facing as the sunset you can enjoy tea and evening snacks. Our guest is always welcomed early to maximize the time spent at the Igatpuri camping site and enjoy water sports to the fullest. Igatpuri Campsite is amazing for Astrophotography, Star Trails Photography, and Igatpuri Stargazing it has very less night light pollution located in one of the darkest spots in Maharashtra. You can join for Night Trek shoes compulsory after you enjoy Dinner local food. Wake up to the sounds of birds and enjoy birding your tents will be facing the sunrise and the beautiful Secret Camping Lake. Indian toilets are available on the campsite and parking. After your morning breakfast, you can click more selfies and groupies. Check-out timings are 10 am you can also visit nearby sites our campsite manager will share the locations.
The campsite is ideal for camping near Mumbai, camping near Nashik.
Igatpuri Lake Camping Details
- Location: Igatpuri
- Tents will be Pitched in Sheds
- Only Indian toilets are available
- Local food (veg/non-veg/Jain)
- Fireflies train in the night
- Fireflies Depend on whether
Cost (without transport)
- Child (9 to 4 yrs): Rs. 749/- (per person)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1299/- (per person)
Igatpuri Fireflies Camping Itinerary
Day 1 - Saturday
16:00 Check-in at the campsite
16:30 Indoor and Outdoor Games
17:30 Snacks and Tea (Maggi or Poha)
18:00 Tent Allotment
18:30 Watch Sunset and Relax in your tent.
19: 30 to 20:30 Barbeque (Limited - Veg/Non-Veg)
21:30 Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
22: 00 Bonfires and Music
After dinner explore the nearby areas to view fireflies
Day 2 - Sunday Morning
08:00 Wake up and freshen up.
08:30 Breakfast and Tea (Maggi or Upma)
09:30 Start with water sports Lake Boating / Swimming (only 1 time)
11:30 Check out from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Evening Snacks, Dinner (Veg and Non-veg), and Breakfast
- Tent Stay on sharing basis with a camping mat
- Watersports activities (only 1 time)
- Indian toilets available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation.
- Lunch for day 1.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost included above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, and bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Face mask (must)
- Hand sanitizer and spray (must)
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof (must)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, or natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back at own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speakers are not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, or break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.