About Igatpuri Secret Camping
Our campsite is well hidden inside a beautiful jungle for sure you will have trouble finding it we have kept it that way. Igatpuri Lakeside camping is a beautiful spot for landscape photography. Your tents will be lake facing as the sunsets you can enjoy tea and evening snacks. Our guest is always welcomed early to maximize the time spent at the Igatpuri camping site and enjoy water sports to the fullest. Igatpuri Campsite is amazing for Astrophotography, Star Trails Photography, Igatpuri Stargazing it has very less night light pollution located in one of the darkest spots in Maharashtra. You can join for Night Trek shoes compulsory after you enjoy Dinner local food. Wake up to the sounds of birds and enjoy birding your tents will be facing the sunrise and the beautiful Secret Camping Lake. Indian toilets are available on the campsite and parking. After your morning breakfast, you can click more selfies and groupies. Check out timings are 10 am you can also visit nearby sites our campsite manager will share the locations.
The campsite is ideal for camping near Mumbai, camping near Nashik.
Igatpuri Lake Camping Details
- Location: Igatpuri
- Indian toilets available
- Local food (veg/non-veg/Jain)
- Watersports activities - lake boating/kayaking/tubing
- Fireflies train in the night
Cost (without transport)
- Child (9 to 4 yrs): Rs. 1000/- (per person)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1400/- (per person)
Igatpuri Fireflies Camping Itinerary
Day 1 - Saturday
15:00 Check-in at the campsite.
15:30 Start with water sports Lake Boating / Lake Kayaking / Swimming (only 1 time)
17:30 Snacks and Tea (Bhel and Potato vada).
18:00 Tent Allotment.
18:30 Watch Sunset and Relax in your tent.
After dinner small jungle trail to enjoy fireflies.
Day 2 - Sunday Morning
08:00 Wake up and freshen up.
08:30 Breakfast and Tea.
10:30 Check out from the campsite.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
- You can carry your own blanket (if you want)
What is included in the tour
- Evening Snacks, Dinner (Veg and Non-veg Biryani) and Breakfast
- Tent Stay on sharing basis with camping mat
- Watersports activities (only 1 time)
- Indian toilets available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation.
- Lunch for day 1.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Face mask (must)
- Hand sanitizer and spray (must)
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof (must)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.