Matheran Hill Station is one of the most surreal sites near which is only 110 kilometers from Pune and 80 kilometers from Mumbai. This exceptional and unexplored campsite is situated around Neral, which is perfect for an awesome weekend getaway. Close yet far from the swarmed Lonavala, you can camp here and enjoy nature at its utmost.
Life in the city makes it a must to set out on a quick weekend getaway, to escape the chaos and madness of the urban jungle. Matheran Hill Station camping is one of its kind as it presents its campers with myriad visuals of scenic beauty, never seen before. The campsite will give you a true raw camping experience in nature.
Located on the mound of the Matheran near Neral Karjat is a quiet campsite encircled by historical hiking routes of Dodhani, Garbett, One tree hill, and Peb fort. The Matheran lake water is supposed to be sparkling that reflects the sky. Matheran campsite countryside backdrop and old-world charm are what attracts the campers most to this peaceful abode.
Matheran Camping Details
- Sharing basis tent stay with mat and blanket
- Western toilets available
- Movie screening
- Small midnight trek
- Only Veg food
- Campsite distance from Matheran railway station: 1.5km
- Child - 1200 Rs per person (4 years and 9 years)
- Adult - 2000 Rs per person (10 years and above)
Matheran Camping Itinerary
12:00 pm Check-in at the campsite
01:00 pm Lunch
02:00 pm to 05:00 pm Enjoy campsite activities
06:00 pm High tea
Midnight Trek (20 to 25min walk)
5:30 to 6:30 am Sunrise Morning Trek
07:30 am Freshen up.
09:00 am Breakfast
10:00 am Check out
What is included in the tour
- Tents on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Only Veg Meals (High Tea | Live Barbecue | Lunch | Dinner | Breakfast)
- Games, Campfire
- Movie screening
- Midnight trek
- Morning Trek
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Trekking shoes
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.