Matheran New Year Camping
We are all aware of the fact that Matheran is the most pollution-free hill station in Maharashtra. What if we tell you, that we have got a paradisiacal campsite just a few kilometres away from Mumbai? Would you be interested in exploring the realms of this hill station which are hidden from the rest of the world? If yes, then look no further, Matheran New Year Camping is here to offer a camping experience like never before.
Camping at a picturesque location is desired by everyone. It’s time to check that off your bucket list. Matheran New Year Camping will fulfil this dreamy camping wish of yours.
Matheran New Year Camping Itinerary
- 11:00 - Check-in at the campsite
- 13:00 - Enjoy your lunch (Veg)
- 15:00 - Free to explore Matheran market mall road
- 17:00 - High tea
- 18:00 - Enjoy campsite activities
- 20:00 - Live music and Barbecue (Veg)
- 21:00 - Dinner (Veg)
- 22:00 Party continues till midnight with music
- 00:00 Happy new year
- 01:00 Movie for those still awake under the stars
- 02:00 Night trek optional shoes compulsory and flashlights
- 04:00 Good night
- 09:00 Good morning and enjoy your breakfast
- 10:00 Check out
What is included in the tour
- Tents on sharing basis
- Activity ( Rifle shooting | Archery )
- Only Veg Meals ( Lunch | High Tea | Live Barbecue | Dinner | Breakfast )
- Midnight trek optional
- Sunrise trek optional
- Outdoor games
- Indoor games
- Live music performance
- Open air movie screening under the stars
- Dance in the open forest till the sun rises with your gang
- Sleeping under the stars
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Mask and sanitizer
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear and trekking shoes for trek
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.