Away from the city and close to nature, this camping ground at Karjat is guaranteed to be a lovely abode whilst your stay. A sprawling property, it allows you to relax riverside, hang out with your gang or enjoy your solitude.
Karjat Glamping Details
- Indoor games & other activities like Kayaking, Archery & Rifle Shooting.
- BBQ and Dinner (Unlimited Veg/ Non-Veg / Jain)
- Premium Tent Stay (Bed, Mattress, Pillows, blankets, and Fan will be provided by us)
- Morning Tea
- Limited slots. Check availability before booking.
Premium Lake View Camping Cost (Suitable for 2 people)
- Child (6 to 11 yrs): Rs 1100 (per person)
- Adult (12 yrs and above): Rs 2200 (per person)
Premium Lake Side Camping Cost (Suitable for 2 people)
- Child (6 to 11 yrs): Rs 1250/- per person
- Adult (12 yrs and above) Rs 2500/ per person
Karjat Premium Camping Itinerary
04:00 pm Check-in at the campsite (welcome drink)
05:30 pm snacks (tea/coffee/ coleslaw sandwich)
Enjoy the sunset and games at the campsite.
08:00 pm BBQ (Paneer Tikka or Chicken Tikka)
09:30 pm Dinner (Veg/ Non-Veg - unlimited)
Campfire (depends on weather)
07:00 am Wake up and freshen up.
07:30 am tea/coffee
07:30 am Trek
08:15 am Breakfast (Poha / Tea / Coffee / Misal Paav)
11:00 am Pack up and Check out from the campsite.
- Lake Swimming
- Rifle Shooting
- Sporting Games and Board Games
- Kayaking is totally dependent upon weather and availability
- Air Coller available only for Premium Lake View and for Premium Lake Side
- For weekday bookings contact us.
- Only double-sharing tents are available. If you are coming with an odd number, you have to pay extra
- If you don't want to share the tent with another person, then you have to pay an extra amount.
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea and snacks, BBQ, dinner (veg, non-veg), and morning breakfast
- Premium Tent - Proper bed, mattress, blanket, bed sheet, pillow, cooler, light bulb, plug point
- Basic Tent - Sleeping Mat, Bed sheet, Pillow
- Activities - Kayaking, Rifle shooting, Archery
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Facial mask and Sanitizer
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
Cancellation Policy and Charges
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
- Refunds won't be issued if you cannot attend the event due to heavy rains, floods, traffic jams, car breakdowns or a personal medical emergency.
- Your booking cannot be shifted to another date if you cannot attend the event due to heavy rains, floods, traffic jams, car breakdowns, or a personal medical emergency.
- If your area is prone to flooding, traveling from a flooded area, heavy traffic, heavy rains, missing the train, or any other reason, if you cannot attend the event, we won't issue a refund or shift you to another date.
- Management won't be held responsible if you are stuck due to heavy rains, traffic jams, personal emergencies or floods during the event.
- If you are bringing kids, please understand the possibility of getting stuck or delayed. You might have to stay back due to heavy rains, floods, bus breakdowns, and rush at the trekking destination. We won't be able to refund or shift you to another date. You will have to wait it out till the weather clears.
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.