Alibaug Beach Camping
Famous among beach lovers, Alibaug is a gorgeous beach town that endows with a restful and peaceful break from the hustle-bustle of city life. Whether it is about sparkling beaches, fun journey on curved roads, amazingly delectable seafood preparations, attractive sunsets, and green cover, all this makes it the just right long-weekend escape from Mumbai.
Alibaug camping is near Revdanda Beach. And it is around 133 km away from Mumbai and 175 km from Pune. The dirt-free water and untouched sand of the beach will set your mood for recreation. If you are not willing to sit and relax on the beachside, then you can take part in water sports, beach volleyball, or go and take a dip in the cold, fresh water. Here, the most famous attractions include sunset view, a soothing sound of waves, and camping under the shade of palm & coconut trees. During your Alibaug beach camping, you can also consider seeing the sights of Birla Temple, Kashid beach, Korlai Fort, Murud Janjira Fort.
When it comes to the most favourable time for planning a trip to Alibaug, it is of course from November to July. You can also come here anytime in August, September, and October, as during these months you can best enjoy the green splendour of this place. What is more, the climate from November to February is cold and dry, and it is that time of the year when you have the ideal atmosphere. Also, the temperature begins to go up from March, and it remains the same until the rainy season turns up in June. Additionally, you can hire a private car or take public transport from Pune or Mumbai to reach this place. Koha and Panvel are the nearby railways.
Alibaug Beach Camping Event Details
- Location: Alibaug
- Tent pitched on the beach itself
- Tents will have mat and blanket
- Movie screening and music
Cost (without transport)
- Adult (10 years and above): Rs. 1699/- per person
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 799/- per person
Cost (with transport)
- Adult (10 years and above): Rs. 1999/- per person
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 1099/- per person
How to reach the campsite
1. From Mumbai: You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
2. From Pune: You can catch a bus directly to Alibaug. From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
3. For people travelling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared in their confirmation email. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.
Alibaug Camping Event Itinerary
Travel Schedule for with travel booking
The people who had booked with travel tickets follow the below detials.
14.00 Take PNP ferry from Gateway of India
15:30 Meeting point Mandwa jetty (Near Dominoz)
( If you are late you need to reach campsite on your own) so plan Accordingly
17:00 Reach the campsite on your own.
On Arrival Refreshment Juice.
17:30 Evening tea and snacks.
18:30 Settle down and enjoy the sun setting from the Beachside Camp.
You may enjoy games such as carrom, badminton, volleyball or one can just relax and unwind in hammocks until sunset.
19:30 Enjoy the experience of cooking the Barbeque for yourself (Veg/Non-veg). We'll guide you for the same.
21:30 Unlimited Delicious dinner (Veg/N-veg/Jain) will be served prepared by locals with traditional Indian cooking style.
23:30 Settle down for the movie screening.
07:00 Wake up and freshen up.
09:30 Check out from the campsite.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea and snacks, BBQ, Dinner and Breakfast
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Movie screening and music
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Highlights Alibaug Beach Camping
As the night approaches, you get a chance to see the exotic sky full of shining stars. Indeed, it is the best time to light up a bonfire under the starry sky and have great fun with your fellow campers.
In the Alibaug beach camping, you can try your hand at the barbeque and enjoy the moment. Indeed, there's nothing better than a lip-smacking meal in chill night-time air. Have some delectable alcoholic beverages so you and your camping buddies can lighten up.
Watch Sunrise and Sunset from Your Tent
If you want to go astray in the beautiful views of sunrise, then you have to walk in early to the beach in the morning. Don't miss to go a little toward the east. Make sure you take some good music along and then you see – the place is a delight! In the evening, you can walk around the campsite, and enjoy the sunset view from your tent as well.
Top ten destinations for Camping near Mumbai?
Camping around Mumbai is available for all outdoor adventures.
Our top recommended list for camping near Mumbai.
- Pawna Lake Camping
- Kashid Beach Camping
- Revdanda Beach Camping
- Devkund Waterfall Camping
- Igatpuri Camping
- Kelva Beach Camping
- Bhandardara Camping
Can you tell me about Alibaug beach camping?
Alibaug Beach camping or alibaug beach glamping is a relaxing picnic activity in which you can enjoy the ambience of the seaside and adventure of camping at the same time. Beach camping is usually undertaken through winter and summer when the refreshing sea wind lulls you as you bask in the Sea Sunshine all day long. Beach camping gives you a unique opportunity to surf the remote tides if you are a seafarer. If you are looking for a relaxing adventure, you can relax and look at the gorgeous sunset across the skyline, welcoming the calmness of the region.
Things to do in Alibaug?
Alibaug has many famous beaches like Nagaon Beach, Kihim Beach, Kashid Beach, and Akshi Beach. It has many sea forts you can hire a boat and visit them. You can also walk towards Kolaba Fort during low tide. You can visit the fish market when The Fisherman brings in their fresh catch every day. Alibaug celebrated for its pristine beaches and serene atmosphere. It is one of the most preferred destinations for the people who yearn to have a swift break near Mumbai or Pune. Camping in Alibaug has significantly contributed to the popularity of the place. A perfect place for a weekend getaway.
Availability of alibaug beach camping and best time during the week?
Camping in Alibaug is available for booking every day. Undoubtedly weekends are the best to relax and rejuvenate from the week-long hardwork of daily routine. Send us your inquiry if you have any questions. You can also book online directly on our website. We use the leading payment gateways and secure systems. For any queries, please contact us our team will guide with arrangements and booking information.
Are PickUp and Drop facilities available from Mumbai or Pune?
Pickup and Drop options are not available from Mumbai or Pune for Alibag Beach Camping. We will provide google map coordinates and campsite manager mobile number for Pune guests. For Mumbai guests coming by Road, GPS coordinates provided along with the campsite manager number. For guests arriving by Ferry or Catamaran, we have the option for pick up and drop from Mandwa Jetty.
I am a solo traveller can i book this Alibaug Camping and how safe is it for females the camping ground?
If you are a solo traveller, we provide tents with different accommodation for women and men. Please inquire before booking for the solo traveller. Alibaug Beach Camping is safe for females; our property has good lighting, and the staff is always available on the property throughout the night.
What activities included in the alibaug beach camping?
- Guests welcomed with a drink and snack on arrival at the campsite.
- Tent stay by the beach in twin or triple sharing is provided with sleeping, mat, blanket, and pillow.
- Meals include Jain, Veg, and Non-veg dinner.
- Fun activities include BBQ, DIY BBQ, Bonfire, and Music.
- We also arrange group games to know about fellow campers. Not compulsory to participate.
- Morning breakfast with tea
- Mandwa Jetty drop by rickshaw if included in your package. ( Please book with transport option for Mumbai participant )
How to reach Alibaug Camping from Mumbai?
Alibaug is located 115 kilometres from Mumbai. It takes around four hours to reach camping ground by car.
By Road: Either drive or hire a private vehicle from Mumbai till the campsite or take a public bus from Dadar till Alibaug bus stand. It takes about 2 hours of travel time. From Busstand it is 15 kms away you can hire local rickshaw they all know the campsite.
By Sea: You need to take a ferry or catamaran from Gateway of India to Mandwa Jetty. It takes around one hour by boat to reach Mandwa Jetty and 20 minutes if you take a speedboat. Take a bus or auto/tempo from Mandwa to Alibaug, which takes another 25 to 30 minutes. From Alibaug hire rickshaw till campsite another 30 minutes.
If you have booked with transport package, our Tum Tum Rickshaw driver will manage you're to and fro travelling for Alibaug Camping from Mandwa jetty.
How to reach Alibaug from Pune?
Alibaug Beach Camping is around 150 kilometres from Pune. It has four hours to cover this distance. You may take a bus or hire a cab from Pune to Alibaug.
Is beach camping available during the monsoon season? What is the best time for camping in Alibaug?
Beach Camping in Alibaug is closed during the monsoon season as the sea if rough and high winds make camping difficult and unpleasant. This region received heavy rainfall, so camping is not possible during the monsoon season.
Winter is the most popular period for camping our campsite sells out quickly do book in advance to avoid last-minute disappointment. Summer, it is hot and humid during the day nights are plesant, and camping is available during the night.
How far is the Alibaug campsite from the beach?
The Alibaug campsite is near the beach, which is around 50 meters away. The closeness provides a chance to spend a remarkable fabulous time on the shore, gazing around the impressive scenery and fascinating seacoast. We stock all the required conveniences to make your Alibaug Camping adventure an extraordinary one.
Camping at Alibaug rules and regulations? Do and Donts at Alibaug camping?
Kindly follow these simple rules and regulations to keep the campsite pleasant for all the guests.
- Please keep the campsite clean. Throw you wrappers, empty bottles, and trash in the dustbin. Help us keep the beach clean and free from contamination from waste.
- Reach the campsite early you can start one hour earlier than you have planned this helps to arrive at the Alibaug tent camping early.
- Camping location is remote and on the outskirts of Alibaug. Roads are under repair, Camping at Alibaug beach is rustic, simple tent and amenities are available. If you cannot stay away from luxurious facilities choosing a resort will be a better option.
- All guests share the campfire.
- Common washrooms are accessible kindly flush after using them.
- Follow the instruction given by the camping team Alibaug.
Things to carry for camping at Alibaug?
Our recommended list of things to carry for Alibaug night camping are essential items that will make your camping experience more enjoyable.
- Valid Photo id
- Cap or Hat
- Personal Medicine
- Sunscreen and Insect repellent
- Power bank
Why should we book at Alibaug beach camping?
Camping with friends and family is always memorable and fun. We have taken the painful part out of camping. We manage your food, barbecue, tent pitching, clean toilets, safety, parking, comfortable camping, and added Music, Movie, games. Our location is by the beach, a unique spot rarely found. Camping in Alibaug is the most popular glamping destination in Maharashtra.
Can you tell me about the food included in the Alibaug beachside camping?
Your package includes meals served at fixed timings.
- On arrival, light snacks and a welcome drink for guests.
- Evening tea with limited snacks.
- Barbecue limited quantity
- Follow by unlimited dinner Jain, Veg, and Nonveg available.
- For the Jain option, please mention in advance at the time of booking.
- Morning tea and breakfast included in the package.
What are the activities available camping in Alibaug?
You will enjoy camping by the beach with a campfire. We have DJ nights till allowed time limits, DIY Barbecue. You can play beach volleyball, football, cricket. Board games are available on request.
Can you tell us check-in and check-out timing for Alibaug camping?
Alibaug beach camping is open to guests at 3.00 pm. Kindly reach early to enjoy the day at our campsite. Guests are requested to check out after your morning tea and breakfast around 10.00 pm.
Do you have washroom and bathing facilities in camping at Alibaug beach?
We have clean western toilets with toiletries. The bathing room is available for cold water baths with bucket style.
How much will it cost to book alibaug camping and do you offer discounts?
- Discounts are available to members.
- Group discounts are available kindly call us to discuss your requirement in detail.
How far is Kashid Beach from Alibaug Camping?
Kashid is a beach hamlet in Murud taluka on the beaches of the Arabian Sea, in the North Konkan province of Maharashtra, India. 15 km from Alibaug beach camping and 135 km from Mumbai on the Alibaug-Murud road.