About Alibaug Camping
Famous among beach lovers, Alibaug is a gorgeous beach town with a restful and peaceful break from the hustle-bustle of city life. Whether it is about sparkling beaches, a fun journey on curved roads, amazingly delectable seafood preparations, attractive sunsets, and green cover, all this makes it the just right long weekend escape from Mumbai.
When it comes to the most favorable time for planning a trip to Alibaug Beach, it is, of course, from November to May. You can also come here anytime in August, September, and October, as during these months, you can best enjoy the green splendor of this place.
What is more, the climate from November to February is cold and dry; it is that time of the year when you have the ideal atmosphere. Also, the temperature increases from March and remains the same until the rainy season turns up in June. Additionally, you can hire a private car or take public transport from Pune or Mumbai to reach this place. Roha and Panvel are the nearby railways.
Are you looking for the best option for beach camping near Mumbai and Pune? Look no further! Located about 13 km ahead of Alibaug, Nagaon Beach is famous for Alibaug beach camping.
How to Reach Alibaug Beach Camping:
- From Mumbai: You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa Jetty. From Mandwa Jetty, a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug, you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
- From Pune: You can catch a bus directly to Alibaug. From Alibaug, you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
- For people traveling via private Vehicle, a GPS location will be shared One day before the event. GPS coordinates can be used to navigate to the campsite.
- You can also board M2M Ferries from Ferry Wharf or Bhaucha Dhakka. It reaches Mandwa in 60 minutes and can accommodate almost any type of Vehicle. Pets are also allowed on M2M Ferries and special space for boarding pets.
- The tent's pitched on the beach itself.
- Tents will have mattresses, Bedsheets, and blankets.
- The location has properly built Bathrooms and Washrooms.
- No Indian Toilets are available
- Tents are available in twin-sharing and triple-sharing.
Alibaug Camping Cost without transport
- Adult (10 years and above): Alibaug camping price - Rs. 1299/- per person
- Child (5 to 9 years): Alibaug camping price - Rs. 699/- per person
Alibaug Beach Camping Event Details
- Camping Location: Alibaug near Nagaon Beach
- Western Toilet with Shower
- Live Music
- Movie Screening by the beach.
- Beachside Camping Under the Stars
- BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg Limited)
- Bonfire limited
- Tent Stay
- Fun Games
- Night Walk on the beach
Alibaug Camping Event Itinerary
Day One – Alibaug Tent Camping
- 04:00 to 04:30 pm - Reach the campsite on your own. Enjoy Arrival Refreshment Juice (kokum Sharbat)
- 04:30 pm to 05:00 pm - Free time, explore campsite and Beach till 5 PM
- 05:00 pm - High Tea and Snacks (Missal Pav)
- Go for a Beach Walk and Enjoy the beautiful sunset
- 07:30 pm - BBQ (Limited)
- 09:00 pm to 10 pm- Dinner, DJ Music, and dance floor
- 10:00 pm to 11:30 pm- Live Music
- 12 am - Movie Screening
- Bonfire time with friends and family
Day Two - Alibaug Tent Camping
- 08:00 am to 08:30 am - Freshen up and Breakfast will be served, which will be simple and tasty. Hot tea and a full tummy breakfast with the sight of alleviating each is just the perfect weekend treat!!
- 10:00 am - Enjoy the pleasant morning along the beachside, play games, take a dip into the sea, or one can go for water sports activities.
- 11:00 - Check Out with Sweet & Lovable Memories...!!!
Camping Guest Please Note:
- Live Music is available only on Saturday Night.
- Those coming by their Vehicle, please follow all COVID-19 safety guidelines and reach the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, we will not provide any refund if you come late or are unable to come.
- Please chat with us for any questions.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome Drinks & Snacks
- BBQ Limited
- Unlimited Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain)
- Tent Stay (Blanket and Pillows)
- Movie Screening
- Live Music
- Breakfast (On Day 2)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Mineral water/Lime Water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Water sports adventure activity.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 10 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 6 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like a utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. In case the distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participants need to install the Arogya Setu app
TREKS AND TRAILS EVENTS RULES
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, or natural habitats on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.
Highlights Alibaug Beach Camping
Camp Bonfire at beach camping in Alibaug
As the night approaches, you get a chance to see the exotic sky full of shining stars. Indeed, it is the best time to light up a camp bonfire under the starry sky and have great fun with fellow campers.
Barbeque at camp in Alibaug
In the Alibaug camping, you can try your hand at the barbeque and enjoy the moment. Indeed, there's nothing better than a lip-smacking meal in chill night-time air. Have some delectable alcoholic beverages so you and your camping buddies can lighten up.
Watch Sunrise and Sunset from Your Beach Tent at camp in Alibaug
If you want to go astray in the beautiful views of sunrise, then you have to walk in early to the beach in the morning. Don't miss to go a little toward the east. Make sure you take some good music along and then see – the place is a delight! In the evening, you can also walk around the campsite and enjoy the sunset view from your Beach tent.
Top ten destinations for Camping near Mumbai?
Camping around Mumbai is available for all outdoor adventures.
Our top recommended list for camping near Mumbai.
- Pawna Lake Camping
- Kashid Beach Camping
- Revdanda Beach Camping
- Devkund Waterfall Camping
- Igatpuri Camping
- Kelva Beach Camping
- Bhandardara Camping
- Beach camping Alibaug
- Matheran Camping
- Karjat Riverside Camping
Can you tell me about Alibaug beach camping?
Beach camping Alibaug or Alibaug beach glamping is a relaxing picnic activity in which you can enjoy the ambience of the seaside and the camping adventure at the same time.
Beach camping Alibaug is usually undertaken through winter and summer when the refreshing sea wind lulls you as you bask in the Sea Sunshine all day. Beach camping gives you a unique opportunity to surf the remote tides if you are a seafarer. If you are looking for a relaxing adventure, you can relax and look at the gorgeous sunset across the skyline, welcoming the calmness of the region.
Things to do in Alibaug?
Alibaug has many famous beaches like Nagaon Beach, Kihim Beach, Kashid Beach, and Akshi Beach. It has many sea forts you can hire a boat and visit them. You can also walk towards Kolaba Fort during low tide.
You can visit the fish market when The Fisherman brings their fresh catch daily. Alibaug is celebrated for its pristine beaches and serene atmosphere. It is one of the most preferred destinations for people who yearn to have a swift break near Mumbai or Pune.
Beachside camping in Alibaug has significantly contributed to the popularity of the place. A perfect place for a weekend getaway. Water sports in Alibaug is available on all the popular beaches.
Availability of Alibaug beach camping and best time during the week?
Beachside camping in Alibaug is available for booking every day. Undoubtedly weekends are the best to relax and rejuvenate from the week-long hardwork of daily routine. Send us your inquiry if you have any questions. You can also book online directly on our website. We use the leading payment gateways and secure systems. For any queries, please contact us our team will guide with arrangements and booking information.
Are Pick up and Drop facilities available from Mumbai or Pune?
Pickup and Drop options are not available from Mumbai or Pune for Alibag Camping Beach. We will provide google map coordinates and campsite manager mobile number for Pune guests. For Mumbai guests coming by Road, GPS coordinates provided along with the campsite manager number. For guests arriving by Ferry or Catamaran, we have the option for pick up and drop from Mandwa Jetty.
I am a solo traveller can i book this Alibaug Camping beach and how safe is it for females the camping ground?
If you are a solo traveller, we provide beach tents with different accommodation for women and men. Please inquire before booking for the solo traveller. Alibaug Beach Camping is safe for females; our property has good lighting, and the staff is always available on the property throughout the night.
What activities included in the alibaug beach camping?
- Guests welcomed with a drink and snack on arrival at the campsite.
- Tent stay by the beach in twin or triple sharing is provided with sleeping, mat, blanket, and pillow.
- Meals include Jain, Veg, and Non-veg dinner.
- Fun activities in Alibaug tent stay include BBQ, DIY BBQ, Bonfire, and Music.
- We also arrange group games to know about fellow campers. Not compulsory to participate.
- Morning breakfast with tea
- Mandwa Jetty drop by rickshaw if included in your package. ( Please book with transport option for Mumbai participant )
How to reach Alibaug Camping from Mumbai?
Alibaug is located 115 kilometres from Mumbai. It takes around four hours to reach camping ground by car.
By Road: Either drive or hire a private vehicle from Mumbai till the campsite or take a public bus from Dadar till Alibaug bus stand. It takes about 2 hours of travel time. From Busstand it is 15 kms away you can hire local rickshaw they all know the campsite.
By Sea: You need to take a ferry or catamaran from Gateway of India to Mandwa Jetty. It takes around one hour by boat to reach Mandwa Jetty and 20 minutes if you take a speedboat. Take a bus or auto/tempo from Mandwa to Alibaug, which takes another 25 to 30 minutes. From Alibaug hire rickshaw till campsite another 30 minutes.
If you have booked with transport package, our Tum Tum Rickshaw driver will manage you're to and fro travelling for Alibaug Camping from Mandwa jetty.
How to reach Alibaug from Pune?
Alibaug Beach Camping is around 150 kilometres from Pune. It has four hours to cover this distance. You may take a bus or hire a cab from Pune to Alibaug. For fantastic discount offers at the best beach camping in Alibaug, kindly chat with us.
Is beach camping available during the monsoon season? What is the best time for camping in Alibaug?
Beach Camping in Alibaug is closed during the monsoon season as the sea if rough and high winds make camping difficult and unpleasant. This region received heavy rainfall, so camping is not possible during the monsoon season.
Winter is the most popular period for camping our campsite sells out quickly do book in advance to avoid last-minute disappointment. Summer, it is hot and humid during the day nights are plesant, and camping is available during the night.
How far is the Alibaug campsite from the beach?
The Alibaug campsite is near the beach, which is around 50 meters away. The closeness provides a chance to spend a remarkable fabulous time on the shore, gazing around the impressive scenery and fascinating seacoast. We stock all the required conveniences to make your Alibaug Camping adventure an extraordinary one. The Alibaug campaign is available throughout the week; kindly chat with us for a quote.
Camping at Alibaug rules and regulations? Do and Donts at Alibaug camping?
Kindly follow these simple rules and regulations to keep the campsite pleasant for all the guests.
- Please keep the campsite clean. Throw you wrappers, empty bottles, and trash in the dustbin. Help us keep the beach clean and free from contamination from waste.
- Reach the campsite early you can start one hour earlier than you have planned this helps to arrive at the Alibaug tent camping early.
- Camping location is remote and on the outskirts of Alibaug. Roads are under repair, Camping at Alibaug beach is rustic, simple tent and amenities are available. If you cannot stay away from luxurious facilities choosing a resort will be a better option.
- All guests share the campfire.
- Common washrooms are accessible kindly flush after using them.
- Follow the instruction given by the camping team Alibaug.
Things to carry for camping at Alibaug?
Our recommended list of things to carry for Alibaug night camping are essential items that will make your camping experience more enjoyable.
- Valid Photo id
- Cap or Hat
- Personal Medicine
- Sunscreen and Insect repellent
- Power bank
Why should we book at Alibaug beach camping?
Camping with friends and family is always memorable and fun. We have taken the painful part out of camping. We manage your food, barbecue, tent pitching, clean toilets, safety, parking, comfortable camping, and added Music, Movie, games. Our location is by the beach, a unique spot rarely found. Beachside Camping in Alibaug is the most popular glamping destination in Maharashtra.
Can you tell me about the food included in the Alibaug beachside camping?
Your package includes meals served at fixed timings.
- On arrival, light snacks and a welcome drink for guests.
- Evening tea with limited snacks.
- Barbecue limited quantity
- Follow by unlimited dinner Jain, Veg, and Nonveg available.
- For the Jain option, please mention in advance at the time of booking.
- Morning tea and breakfast included in the package.
What are the activities available Sea beach camping Alibaug?
You will enjoy camping by the beach with a campfire. We have DJ nights till allowed time limits, DIY Barbecue. You can play beach volleyball, football, cricket. Board games are available on request.The water sports activities in Alibaug tent stay can be done after checkout on Sunday at your own cost.
Can you tell us check-in and check-out timing for Alibaug camping?
Alibaug tent stay is open to guests at 3.00 pm. Kindly reach early to enjoy the day at our campsite. Guests are requested to check out after your morning tea and breakfast around 10.00 pm.
Do you have washroom and bathing facilities for camping at Alibaug beach?
We have clean western toilets with toiletries; The bathing room is available with cold water baths bucket style. Alibaug tent stay offers simple and clean amenities for its guest.
How much will it cost to book Alibaug camping and do you offer discounts?
- Discounts are available to members at Alibaugh camping.
- Group discounts are available kindly call us to discuss your requirement in detail.
- Alibaug beach camping price keeps changing depending on the season currently it is set at Rs 1399.
How far is Kashid Beach from Alibaug Camping?
Kashid is a beach hamlet in Murud taluka on the beaches of the Arabian Sea, in the North Konkan province of Maharashtra, India. 15 km from Alibaug beach camping and 135 km from Mumbai on the Alibaug-Murud road.
Water sports in Alibaug
Guests can enjoy watersports on Sunday at the beach. Many options are available, including parasailing, scuba diving, kayaking, speed boat rides, banana boat rides, jet skiing, dolphin sightseeing excursions, stand-up paddle boarding, kite surfing, bumper cars, and more.
Would you want to immerse in water sports in Alibaug? There are a lot of water activities in this area in Maharashtra. This spot has a large selection of all these activities, from those for the skittish to those for the showboats.
You may enjoy all of these activities at Alibaug beach water sports; from the exhilarating jet-skiing to the thrilling parasailing at Nagaon beach, you can get a 360-degree view of the coastal town.
This area, known for its gorgeous waters and black sand beaches, is the ideal location to see additional seaside sports like kayaking, quad-riding, and banana boats. Alibaug beach water sports are not all; from here, you may travel between islands and give your trip to Alibaug a fresh twist.
Details for booking Kashid beach camping?
Kashid beach is a clean, uncrowded, and peaceful beach to camp. The clear water and pristine sand of the beach set the mood for relaxation. If laying back on hammocks is not your style, you can spend your day participating in water sports, playing beach volleyball,
Frisbee, or just getting a dip in the water. The nighttime is the best as you can see the star-filled sky, light up a bonfire, try your hand at BBQ & chill with your buddies. The sea breeze and the ambience at our campsite double up the fun quotient. Please chat with us for more about Kashid beach camping.
Revdanda beach camping booking details
Sun, sand, and stars are the only flavour combinations that have ever been wonderful. Forget sweetness, spice, and everything good. Why settle for less when everyone deserves a weekend break they will remember for the rest of their lives?
So let's go to "Revdanda Beach Camping," the favourite vacation spot of every Mumbaikar and Punekar. Prepare yourself for our Revdanda camping therapeutic experience. Please chat with us for campsite details and group discounts.
Revdanda camping is famous for live music, movie screening at night, DJ music, unlimited dinner, fantastic BBQ, and a Safe campsite. Revdanda camping is easily reachable from Mumbai and Pune.
About Revdanda beach Maharashtra
A nice, peaceful seaside is Revdanda Beach Maharashtra. A coast that is very clean and not overrun by people. The area contains a few excellent water sports rides and a small children's play area, but it is not yet hectic since not many people have visited there. There are a few vendors on the expansive, spotless beach. Additionally, a fort nearby is a must-visit. Good beach.
Why visit Alibaug beach camping in Revdanda?
Alibaug Beach Camping in Revdanda is a unique way to experience the beautiful Konkan coast and all its wonders. Located just a few hours away from Mumbai, Revdanda offers visitors the perfect way to explore the coast, with its rolling white sand beaches, stunning sunsets, and clear blue waters.
As one of the most popular beach camping spots in Maharashtra, Alibaug Beach Camping in Revdanda is a great way to relax and enjoy nature. With various accommodation options available, from beach tents, you can experience the Konkan coast however you like.
Whether looking for a romantic getaway with your partner or a fun family holiday, Alibaug Beach Camping Revdanda has something for everyone. As well as being a great place to relax and recharge, the area is rich in culture, with fishing villages, temples, and ancient fortresses all nearby. You can also enjoy a range of activities.
Is Alibaug camping for couples safe?
Camping can be a great way for couples to spend quality time together, reconnecting with nature and each other away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Alibaug camping is a popular activity for couples looking to spend some quality time in the great outdoors.
Beach camping in Alibag is a safe and enjoyable experience for couples. Our Alibaugh campsite is couple friendly, and our team manages night security throughout your stay.
Whether an experienced camper or a beginner, it is essential to be aware of the risks and take the necessary precautions to ensure a safe and memorable camping vacation.
Is camping at Revdanda beach and Alibag Beach camping a similar location?
Revdanda beach camping and Alibag Beach Campsite are two different locations and offer different views and similar activities. Both are priced differently Revdanda campsite is more budget friendly.
Alibaugh Camping by the beach is a great way to get out of the city and take in the beauty of nature. Located on the west coast of India, Alibag and Revdanda are small fishing villages and popular tourist destinations. The beach offers a peaceful and serene atmosphere with breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea.
Camping near the beach offers an escape from everyday norms and a chance to disconnect from the world. Its tranquil atmosphere, scenic views, and abundant activities make it an ideal spot to spend a weekend away. Whether you're looking for a peaceful escape or an adventure, camping at the beach is a great way to explore and immerse yourself in the local culture.
Alibaug camping booking contact number?
If you're looking for the perfect weekend getaway and you're a fan of camping and the great outdoors, look no further than the beautiful seaside town of Alibaug! Located in the Konkan region of Maharashtra and surrounded by the Arabian Sea, Alibaug is a traditional fishing town that also offers stunning beaches, a variety of wildlife, and plenty of recreational activities.
Whether you're looking for a secluded, peaceful weekend or something more action-packed, Alibaug has something for everyone. With a variety of camping and accommodation options, Alibaug camping booking is easy and accessible for outdoor enthusiasts of all skill levels.
There are plenty of beach tents to suit all kinds of budgets and preferences. Please chat with us to find out more about Alibaug camping booking and how to make the most of your stay in this stunning coastal town.
What is your Alibaug camping contact number?
Alibaug is a beautiful coastal town situated off the western coast of India, known for its picturesque beaches, historical sites, and outdoor activities. Camping near Alibaug is a great way to experience the area's beauty without spending too much money. If you have questions regarding Alibag beach camping, kindly chat with us by clicking the conversation button.
How to book Alibaug camping with water sports?
We only offer Alibaug beachside camping; you can visit Nagaon beach for watersports activities. Campers can book it on the spot. Our campsite manager will help you with recommendations.
Alibaug is home to some of Maharashtra's most exciting watersports activities. From jet skiing and parasailing to kayaking and banana boat rides, Alibaug has something for everyone.
Whether you're a thrill seeker looking to experience the adrenaline rush of watersports or just relaxing in the calm, crystal waters of its pristine beaches, Alibaug will not disappoint. The watersports experience in Alibaug can be enjoyed by all - from novices to experts.
The calm waters and the scenery is breathtaking, making Alibaug a perfect destination for a thrilling watersport vacation.
New year celebration in Alibaug?
New Year's Eve is a time of reflection, celebration, and renewal. For many, it is a time to celebrate the accomplishments of the previous year and look forward to the new year with hope and optimism.
In Alibaug, the new year is celebrated grandly and festively. Every year, people from all over the cities come to Alibaug to celebrate and taste the rich culture and traditions of this vibrant city.
From colorful processions and vibrant performances to spectacular fireworks displays, the city is brimming with festivities. The New Year celebration in Alibaug is a unique and memorable occasion that is sure to leave an impression on all who join in the festivities.
Beach Alibaug camping new year is the most popular activity among the youth. Whether you are looking to soak up the culture, enjoy the new year party, or take in the breathtaking views of the beach.
Trekking in Alibaug?
This popular destination in Maharashtra is a perfect spot for trekking, especially during the monsoon months when the rainy weather is out, and the temperatures are just right. Alibaug trek routes are popular as they are easy and near the waterfalls.
Trekking in Alibaug offers incredible views of nature and the surrounding hills while providing an opportunity to explore local culture and learn about India's rich history and traditions. Alibaug trek's best time is around the rainy and winter months.
Whether you're a seasoned trekker or a first-timer, Trekking in Alibaug has something for everyone. Popular trekking spots in Alibaug are Sagargad fort, Kulaba fort, Kankeshwar temple Alibaug, Korlai Fort, and Phansad wildlife sanctuary.
Best season to visit Alibaug Beach Camping?
The best time to visit Alibaug Beach for camping depends on your personal preference and the type of weather you enjoy.
If you like hot weather and beach activities, the best time to visit would be during the summer months of April to June.
If you prefer cooler weather and enjoy outdoor activities, the best time to visit would be during the winter months of November to February.
It's also worth noting that the monsoon season in Alibaug, which runs from June to September, can bring heavy rains and strong winds, which may not be ideal for camping.
Overall, the best time to visit Alibaug Beach for camping will depend on your personal preferences and the type of activities you want to do.
Ferry service operators and timing for Alibaug from Gateway of India
There are several ferry services that operate between Mumbai and Alibaug. The ferry ride takes about an hour, depending on the route and the operator.
Here are some of the ferry operators and their current (2023) schedules and fares:
- Departs from Gateway of India in Mumbai at 8:00am, 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm, and 6:00pm.
- Departs from Mandwa in Alibaug at 6:30am, 8:30am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm, and 6:30pm.
- Fare: INR 155 one-way, INR 280 round-trip.
Mumbai Alibaug Fast Ferry:
- Departs from Gateway of India in Mumbai at 8:00am, 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, and 4:00pm.
- Departs from Mandwa in Alibaug at 6:30am, 8:30am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, and 2:30pm.
- Fare: INR 130 one-way, INR 230 round-trip.
Mandwa Alibaug Water Transport:
- Departs from Gateway of India in Mumbai at 8:00am, 9:30am, 11:00am, 12:30pm, 2:00pm, 3:30pm, and 5:00pm.
- Departs from Mandwa in Alibaug at 6:30am, 8:00am, 9:30am, 11:00am, 12:30pm, 2:00pm, 3:30pm, and 5:00pm.
- Fare: INR 130 one-way, INR 230 round-trip.
Please note that these schedules and fares are subject to change, and it is always a good idea to check with the ferry operator for the most up-to-date information before making your travel plans.