About Alibaug Camping:
Famous among beach lovers, Alibaug is a gorgeous beach town that endows with a restful and peaceful break from the hustle-bustle of city life. Whether it is about sparkling beaches, a fun journey on curved roads, amazingly delectable seafood preparations, attractive sunsets, and green cover, all this makes it the just right long-weekend escape from Mumbai.
When it comes to the most favorable time for planning a trip to Alibaug, it is of course from November to July. You can also come here anytime in August, September, and October, as during these months you can best enjoy the green splendor of this place. What is more, the climate from November to February is cold and dry, and it is that time of the year when you have the ideal atmosphere. Also, the temperature begins to go up from March, and it remains the same until the rainy season turns up in June. Additionally, you can hire a private car or take public transport from Pune or Mumbai to reach this place. Koha and Panvel are the nearby railways.
Looking for the best option for beach camping near Mumbai? Look no further! Located about 13 km ahead of Alibaug, Nagaon beach is…
How to Reach Campsite:
- From Mumbai: You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
- From Pune: You can catch a bus directly to Alibaug. From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
- For people traveling via their private vehicle, a Google location will be shared One Day before the Event. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.
- The tent’s pitched on the beach itself.
- Tents will have mattresses, Bedsheets, and blankets.
- The location has properly built Bathrooms and Washrooms.
Cost (without transport)
- Adult (10 years and above): Rs. 1799/- per person
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 899/- per person
Cost (with transport)
- Adult (10 years and above): Rs. 2099/- per person
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 1050/- per person
Alibaug Beach Camping Event Details
- Location: Alibaug
- Western Toilet with Shower
- Live Acoustics
- Movie Screening by the beach.
- Beachside Camping Under the Stars
- BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg Limited)
- Tent Stay with proper Bedding
- Fun Games
- Night Walk on the beach
Alibaug Camping Event Itinerary
Option 1: (Only to those who have booked with Transportation)
Travel Schedule for with travel booking
The people who had booked with travel tickets follow the below details.
Meeting Point - Mandwa Jetty (Near Belgian Waffle)
03:00 pm - Meeting point Mandwa jetty (Near Belgian Waffle) (only for the participants who have registered with transportation tickets)
(If you are late you need to reach the campsite on your own) so plan accordingly
03:15 pm - We get into our private vehicle and begin the journey towards the campsite.
04:00 Reach the campsite on your own.
4:30 pm - We get to hear the waves as we get the first glance of the campsite and the beach.
Option 2: (Only to those who have booked without Transportation)
05:00 pm - Reach the campsite on your own. On Arrival Refreshment Juice. Our organizer team will provide you with 1- litter purifier water.
Freshen up and Have soulful snacks with Garma Garam Tea/Coffee.
05:30 pm - Icebreaker round. Settle down and enjoy the sun setting from the Beachside Camp. The place is all-time best for nature photography. You may enjoy indoor games such as Carrom, badminton, volleyball, or one can just relax and unwind on hammocks until sunset.
07:00 pm - Enjoy the experience of cooking the Barbeque for yourself (Veg/Non-veg). We’ll guide you for the same.
07:30 pm - It’s time to move and groove to the beats of Music.
09:30 pm - Unlimited Delicious dinner (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain) will be served prepared by locals with traditional Indian cooking style.
10:00 pm - And finally, the most waited moment to counter the chill around the sizzling, hot, and burning campfire with an awesome live acoustic session by the beach! And this experience will be locked forever accompanied by loads of fantastic memories!
11:30 pm - Settle down for the movie screening. End the day nearby a beach under the open sky & Enjoy sleeping in Tent. (Foam mattress will be provided)
07:00 am - Wake up around 7 am and enjoy the chillness of the air. Freshen up and have breakfast by 9 am which will be simple and tasty.
08:00 am - A hot cup of tea and tummy full breakfast with the sight of alleviating each is a just perfect weekend treat!!
08:00 am - 09:00 am - Enjoy the pleasant morning along the beachside, play games, take a dip into the sea or one can go for water sports activities.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guidelines and reach the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, if you come late or are unable to come, will not provide any refund.
- Option 1: (Only to those who have booked with Transportation)
What is included in the tour
- Welcome Drink & Snacks
- BBQ Limited
- Unlimited Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain)
- Tent Stay (Blanket and Pillows)
- Movie Screening
- Live Acoustics Session.
- Breakfast (On Day 2)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Mineral water/Lime Water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Water sports adventure activity.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like a utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. In case the distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participants need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 10 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 6 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
TREKS AND TRAILS EVENTS RULES
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.
Highlights Alibaug Beach Camping
As the night approaches, you get a chance to see the exotic sky full of shining stars. Indeed, it is the best time to light up a bonfire under the starry sky and have great fun with your fellow campers.
In the Alibaug beach camping, you can try your hand at the barbeque and enjoy the moment. Indeed, there's nothing better than a lip-smacking meal in chill night-time air. Have some delectable alcoholic beverages so you and your camping buddies can lighten up.
Watch Sunrise and Sunset from Your Tent
If you want to go astray in the beautiful views of sunrise, then you have to walk in early to the beach in the morning. Don't miss to go a little toward the east. Make sure you take some good music along and then you see – the place is a delight! In the evening, you can walk around the campsite, and enjoy the sunset view from your tent as well.
Top ten destinations for Camping near Mumbai?
Camping around Mumbai is available for all outdoor adventures.
Our top recommended list for camping near Mumbai.
- Pawna Lake Camping
- Kashid Beach Camping
- Revdanda Beach Camping
- Devkund Waterfall Camping
- Igatpuri Camping
- Kelva Beach Camping
- Bhandardara Camping
Can you tell me about Alibaug beach camping?
Alibaug Beach camping or alibaug beach glamping is a relaxing picnic activity in which you can enjoy the ambience of the seaside and adventure of camping at the same time. Beach camping is usually undertaken through winter and summer when the refreshing sea wind lulls you as you bask in the Sea Sunshine all day long. Beach camping gives you a unique opportunity to surf the remote tides if you are a seafarer. If you are looking for a relaxing adventure, you can relax and look at the gorgeous sunset across the skyline, welcoming the calmness of the region.
Things to do in Alibaug?
Alibaug has many famous beaches like Nagaon Beach, Kihim Beach, Kashid Beach, and Akshi Beach. It has many sea forts you can hire a boat and visit them. You can also walk towards Kolaba Fort during low tide. You can visit the fish market when The Fisherman brings in their fresh catch every day. Alibaug celebrated for its pristine beaches and serene atmosphere. It is one of the most preferred destinations for the people who yearn to have a swift break near Mumbai or Pune. Camping in Alibaug has significantly contributed to the popularity of the place. A perfect place for a weekend getaway.
Availability of alibaug beach camping and best time during the week?
Camping in Alibaug is available for booking every day. Undoubtedly weekends are the best to relax and rejuvenate from the week-long hardwork of daily routine. Send us your inquiry if you have any questions. You can also book online directly on our website. We use the leading payment gateways and secure systems. For any queries, please contact us our team will guide with arrangements and booking information.
Are PickUp and Drop facilities available from Mumbai or Pune?
Pickup and Drop options are not available from Mumbai or Pune for Alibag Beach Camping. We will provide google map coordinates and campsite manager mobile number for Pune guests. For Mumbai guests coming by Road, GPS coordinates provided along with the campsite manager number. For guests arriving by Ferry or Catamaran, we have the option for pick up and drop from Mandwa Jetty.
I am a solo traveller can i book this Alibaug Camping and how safe is it for females the camping ground?
If you are a solo traveller, we provide tents with different accommodation for women and men. Please inquire before booking for the solo traveller. Alibaug Beach Camping is safe for females; our property has good lighting, and the staff is always available on the property throughout the night.
What activities included in the alibaug beach camping?
- Guests welcomed with a drink and snack on arrival at the campsite.
- Tent stay by the beach in twin or triple sharing is provided with sleeping, mat, blanket, and pillow.
- Meals include Jain, Veg, and Non-veg dinner.
- Fun activities include BBQ, DIY BBQ, Bonfire, and Music.
- We also arrange group games to know about fellow campers. Not compulsory to participate.
- Morning breakfast with tea
- Mandwa Jetty drop by rickshaw if included in your package. ( Please book with transport option for Mumbai participant )
How to reach Alibaug Camping from Mumbai?
Alibaug is located 115 kilometres from Mumbai. It takes around four hours to reach camping ground by car.
By Road: Either drive or hire a private vehicle from Mumbai till the campsite or take a public bus from Dadar till Alibaug bus stand. It takes about 2 hours of travel time. From Busstand it is 15 kms away you can hire local rickshaw they all know the campsite.
By Sea: You need to take a ferry or catamaran from Gateway of India to Mandwa Jetty. It takes around one hour by boat to reach Mandwa Jetty and 20 minutes if you take a speedboat. Take a bus or auto/tempo from Mandwa to Alibaug, which takes another 25 to 30 minutes. From Alibaug hire rickshaw till campsite another 30 minutes.
If you have booked with transport package, our Tum Tum Rickshaw driver will manage you're to and fro travelling for Alibaug Camping from Mandwa jetty.
How to reach Alibaug from Pune?
Alibaug Beach Camping is around 150 kilometres from Pune. It has four hours to cover this distance. You may take a bus or hire a cab from Pune to Alibaug.
Is beach camping available during the monsoon season? What is the best time for camping in Alibaug?
Beach Camping in Alibaug is closed during the monsoon season as the sea if rough and high winds make camping difficult and unpleasant. This region received heavy rainfall, so camping is not possible during the monsoon season.
Winter is the most popular period for camping our campsite sells out quickly do book in advance to avoid last-minute disappointment. Summer, it is hot and humid during the day nights are plesant, and camping is available during the night.
How far is the Alibaug campsite from the beach?
The Alibaug campsite is near the beach, which is around 50 meters away. The closeness provides a chance to spend a remarkable fabulous time on the shore, gazing around the impressive scenery and fascinating seacoast. We stock all the required conveniences to make your Alibaug Camping adventure an extraordinary one.
Camping at Alibaug rules and regulations? Do and Donts at Alibaug camping?
Kindly follow these simple rules and regulations to keep the campsite pleasant for all the guests.
- Please keep the campsite clean. Throw you wrappers, empty bottles, and trash in the dustbin. Help us keep the beach clean and free from contamination from waste.
- Reach the campsite early you can start one hour earlier than you have planned this helps to arrive at the Alibaug tent camping early.
- Camping location is remote and on the outskirts of Alibaug. Roads are under repair, Camping at Alibaug beach is rustic, simple tent and amenities are available. If you cannot stay away from luxurious facilities choosing a resort will be a better option.
- All guests share the campfire.
- Common washrooms are accessible kindly flush after using them.
- Follow the instruction given by the camping team Alibaug.
Things to carry for camping at Alibaug?
Our recommended list of things to carry for Alibaug night camping are essential items that will make your camping experience more enjoyable.
- Valid Photo id
- Cap or Hat
- Personal Medicine
- Sunscreen and Insect repellent
- Power bank
Why should we book at Alibaug beach camping?
Camping with friends and family is always memorable and fun. We have taken the painful part out of camping. We manage your food, barbecue, tent pitching, clean toilets, safety, parking, comfortable camping, and added Music, Movie, games. Our location is by the beach, a unique spot rarely found. Camping in Alibaug is the most popular glamping destination in Maharashtra.
Can you tell me about the food included in the Alibaug beachside camping?
Your package includes meals served at fixed timings.
- On arrival, light snacks and a welcome drink for guests.
- Evening tea with limited snacks.
- Barbecue limited quantity
- Follow by unlimited dinner Jain, Veg, and Nonveg available.
- For the Jain option, please mention in advance at the time of booking.
- Morning tea and breakfast included in the package.
What are the activities available camping in Alibaug?
You will enjoy camping by the beach with a campfire. We have DJ nights till allowed time limits, DIY Barbecue. You can play beach volleyball, football, cricket. Board games are available on request.
Can you tell us check-in and check-out timing for Alibaug camping?
Alibaug beach camping is open to guests at 3.00 pm. Kindly reach early to enjoy the day at our campsite. Guests are requested to check out after your morning tea and breakfast around 10.00 pm.
Do you have washroom and bathing facilities in camping at Alibaug beach?
We have clean western toilets with toiletries. The bathing room is available for cold water baths with bucket style.
How much will it cost to book alibaug camping and do you offer discounts?
- Discounts are available to members.
- Group discounts are available kindly call us to discuss your requirement in detail.
How far is Kashid Beach from Alibaug Camping?
Kashid is a beach hamlet in Murud taluka on the beaches of the Arabian Sea, in the North Konkan province of Maharashtra, India. 15 km from Alibaug beach camping and 135 km from Mumbai on the Alibaug-Murud road.