Alibaug Beach New Year Camping
Famous among beach lovers, Alibaug is a gorgeous beach town that endows with a restful and peaceful break from the hustle-bustle of city life. Whether it is about sparkling beaches, fun journey on curved roads, amazingly delectable seafood preparations, attractive sunsets, and green cover, all this makes it the just right long-weekend escape from Mumbai.
Alibaug camping is near Revdanda Beach. And it is around 133 km away from Mumbai and 175 km from Pune. The dirt-free water and untouched sand of the beach will set your mood for recreation. If you are not willing to sit and relax on the beachside, then you can take part in water sports, beach volleyball, or go and take a dip in the cold, fresh water. Here, the most famous attractions include sunset view, a soothing sound of waves, and camping under the shade of palm & coconut trees. During your Alibaug beach camping, you can also consider seeing the sights of Birla Temple, Kashid beach, Korlai Fort, Murud Janjira Fort.
When it comes to the most favorable time for planning a trip to Alibaug, it is of course from November to July. You can also come here anytime in August, September, and October, as during these months you can best enjoy the green splendor of this place. What is more, the climate from November to February is cold and dry, and it is that time of the year when you have the ideal atmosphere. Also, the temperature begins to go up from March, and it remains the same until the rainy season turns up in June. Additionally, you can hire a private car or take public transport from Pune or Mumbai to reach this place. Koha and Panvel are the nearby railways.
New Year Alibaug Beach Camping Event Details
- Location: Alibaug
- Tent pitched on the beach itself
- Tents will have mat and blanket
- Cost without transport: Rs. 2500/- per person
How to reach the campsite
1. Direct auto from Mandwa to campsite approx cost 1000 for an auto.
2. Take a bus to Alibaug from Mandwa jetty, bus cost is in the ferry ticket itself and from Alibaug the Auto to the campsite will cost approx 500.
Alibaug New Year Camping Event Itinerary
17:00 Check in at the campsite.
17:30 Evening tea and snacks.
After evening snacks, enjoy the sunset at the beach or you can play games at the campsite.
20:00 DIY BBQ session with music.
00:00 Happy New Year - fireworks.
07:00 Wake up and freshen up.
10:00 Check out from the campsite.
- We are not selling any kind of alcohol at our campsite. You can carry your own alcohol along with a proper 1-day permit issued from the liquor shop.
- Make sure do not consume alcohol. If anyone found disturbing other privacy then said the person will immediate or forcefully boycott from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea and snacks, BBQ, Dinner and Morning breakfast
- Live Music, Bonfire, Games, Fireworks
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat, blanket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Mask and sanitizer
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of cloths & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.