Alibaug Beach New Year Camping
Famous among beach lovers, Alibaug is a gorgeous beach town that endows with a restful and peaceful break from the hustle-bustle of city life. Whether it is about sparkling beaches, fun journeys on curved roads, amazingly delectable seafood preparations, attractive sunsets, and green cover, all this makes it the just right long-weekend escape from Mumbai.
Alibaug camping is near Revdanda Beach. And it is around 133 km away from Mumbai and 175 km from Pune. The dirt-free water and untouched sand of the beach will set your mood for recreation. If you are not willing to sit and relax on the beachside, then you can take part in water sports, beach volleyball, or go and take a dip in the cold, fresh water. Here, the most famous attractions include a sunset view, the soothing sound of waves, and camping under the shade of palm & coconut trees. During your Alibaug beach camping, you can also consider seeing the sights of Birla Temple, Kashid beach, Korlai Fort, and Murud Janjira Fort.
When it comes to the most favorable time for planning a trip to Alibaug, it is of course from November to July. You can also come here anytime in August, September, and October, as during these months you can best enjoy the green splendor of this place. What is more, the climate from November to February is cold and dry, and it is that time of the year when you have the ideal atmosphere. Also, the temperature begins to go up from March, and it remains the same until the rainy season turns up in June. Additionally, you can hire a private car or take public transport from Pune or Mumbai to reach this place. Koha and Panvel are the nearby railways.
- The tent’s pitched on the beach itself.
- Tents will have Foam sheets (mat), Bedsheets, and blankets.
- The location has properly built Bathrooms and Washrooms.
- Beach Distance is a 1-minute walkable from Tents
Cost (without transport)
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 1499/- per person
- Adult (10 years and above): Rs. 2599/- per person
New Year Alibaug Beach Camping Event Details
- Camping Location: Alibaug near Nagaon Beach
- Western Toilet with Shower
- Live Music
- Movie Screening
- Beachside Camping Under the Stars
- Chinese Starters - Limited (Veg/Non-Veg - 4 to 5 Piece)
- Dinner - Unlimited (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Bonfire with music
- Tent Stay with proper Bedding
- Fun Games
- DJ Music with Proper Dj Operator.
- Fire Works & Cake Cutting
- No Jain Food
How to Reach Campsite
- From Mumbai: You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
- From Pune: You can catch a bus directly to Alibaug. From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
- For people traveling via their private vehicle, a Google location will be shared One Day before the Event. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.
Alibaug New Year Camping Event Itinerary
Day One – Alibaug Camping
- 04:00 to 04:30 pm - Reach the campsite on your own. Enjoy Arrival Refreshment Juice
- 04:30 pm to 05:00 pm - Free time, explore campsite and Beach till 5 PM
- 05:00 pm - Tea and Snacks
- Go for a Beach Walk and Enjoy the beautiful sunset
- 07:30 pm - Chinese Starters - Limited (4 to 5 Piece)
- 07:00 pm to 12:00 am - DJ Music
- 09:00 pm to 10 pm - Dinner Unlimited
- 12:00 am - New Year Celebration with Cake Cutting & Fire Works
- 12:30 am to 02:30 pm- Live Music
- 03:00 am - Movie Screening
- Bonfire time with friends and family
Day Two - Alibaug Camping
- 08:00 am to 08:30 am - Freshen up and Breakfast will be served, which will be simple and tasty. Hot tea and a full tummy breakfast with the sight of alleviating each is just the perfect weekend treat!!
- 10:00 am - Enjoy the pleasant morning along the beachside, play games, take a dip into the sea, or one can go for water sports activities.
- 12:00 - Check Out with Sweet & Lovable Memories...!!!
- We are not selling any kind of alcohol at our campsite. You can carry your own alcohol along with a proper 1-day permit issued from the liquor shop.
- Make sure do not consume alcohol. If anyone is found disturbing other privacy then said the person will immediate or forcefully boycott from the campsite.
- We don't provide Jain Food
What is included in the tour
- Welcome Drink & Snacks
- Chinese Starters Limited
- Unlimited Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Tent Stay (Blanket and Pillows)
- Movie Screening
- Live Music Performances.
- Breakfast (On Day 2)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Mineral water/Lime Water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Water sports adventure activity.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost included above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, and bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 10 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 6 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
TREKS AND TRAILS EVENTS RULES
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.