Information on Pawna Lake Camping
Pawna Lake Maharashtra is one of the best camping sites near Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai & Pune. We provide the best service near Pawna lake, with tents right next to the lake. Camping in nature is the best way to celebrate the weekend with friends, family, and corporate and college groups. Hurry up and book seats for one of the most unique experiences you could have. Treks and Trails Pawna lake camping reviews are the best among all campsites, with friendly staff, Delicious food, barbeque, live music, clean tents, and couple-friendly, clean toilets. Pawna lake camping booking group discounts and corporate camping arrangements are available.
click here - Pawna Lake Camping with Watersports
Pawna Lake Campsite Details
- Delicious Menu
- Live Music (Only on Saturday Night)
- Selfie Point
- Couple-Friendly Camping
- Indoor/Outdoor Games (Volleyball, Badminton, Caram, Cricket, Archery, and Play Cards)
- The campsite is approx. 34 km from Lonavala Station.
- Approx time from Lonavala Station to the Campsite is 50 minutes
- Due to Rain Tents will be pitched in sheds
- Transport will be from Lonavala Station at 2 pm with a Transport option (minimum 3 participants required).
Pawna Lake Camping Cost
Pawna Lake Camping rates (Normal Tent - Without transport)
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 599/- (per person)
- Adult (Above 10 years): Rs. 1,099/- (per person)
Pawna Lake Camping Cost (Normal Tent - With transport from Lonavala to Lonavala)
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 1,250/- (per person)
- Adult (Above 10 years): Rs. 1,699/- (per person)
Pawna Lake Camping rates (Premium Tent - Without transport)
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 1,099/- (per person)
- Adult (Above 10 years): Rs. 1,499/- (per person)
Pawna Lake Camping Cost (Premium Tent - With transport from Lonavala to Lonavala)
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 1,499/- (per person)
- Adult (Above 10 years): Rs. 2,099/- (per person)
Camping in Pawna Itinerary
The best tent camping with a campfire, music, and lake-facing tent is available for a romantic night at Pawna Dam Lonavala.
Day One - Pawana Camping in Lonavala
- 04:00 - Check-In & Welcome Evening Tea with Snacks
- 05:00 - Games & Activities.
- 06:00 - Watch the beautiful Sunset at Pawana dam
- 07:30 - BBQ Starts (Veg - Non-Veg Limited)
- 08:00 - Music (Live Music and Speaker Music)
- 09:30 - Dinner (Veg - Non-Veg Unlimited)
- 11:00 - Pawna Lake night fire camping with Live Music (Only on Saturday Night)
- 12:00 to 06:30 Silent Zone
Day Two - Pawana camping
- 07:00 - Sunrise View for early risers at Pawna Lake in Lonavala
- 08:00 - Morning tea with Breakfast
- 11:00 - Check Out Sweet & Lovable Memories...!!!
We have daily batches for Pawna Lake camping. Please get in touch with us for weekday batch booking. Call or Whatsapp at 8828004949
Pawna Camp Amenities:
Campsite near Mumbai. Located near the lake, enjoy the campfire with live music and dinner! Includes BBQ, campfire, meals, lake-facing tents, and a couple-friendly, all-inclusive package. Experience your first camping—a unique camp near Pune.
- Tent Stay
- Filtered Water
- Blankets & Pillow
- Photo Shoot Points
- Security Overnight
- Western & Indian Washrooms
Pawna Lake Camping Under the Stars This Weekend!
Camping in Lonavala is the favorite trending activity among the youth in Mumbai and Pune. Get the best Pawna Dam camping experience near Mumbai and Pune. We are the official organizers of Pawna Camping and provide the best facilities and services. Camping at Pawna Lake near Lonavala attracts tourists from all over India. Due to its serene beauty and awesome weather, people prefer camping.
Pawana Lake camping is not only about the pristine lake! Enjoy barbeque sessions beside a lively bonfire, stargazing, and much more. Your vacation awaits at Camping Pawna Lake. Our friendly staff will ensure you have a good time while camping near Pawna Lake.
What is included in the tour
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Evening tea & snacks, BBQ (limited), Dinner and Breakfast
- Common Bonfire and Music
- Indoor/Outdoor Games
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
Cancellation Policy and Charges
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
- Refunds won't be issued if you cannot attend the event due to heavy rains, floods, traffic jams, car breakdowns or a personal medical emergency.
- Your booking cannot be shifted to another date if you cannot attend the event due to heavy rains, floods, traffic jams, car breakdowns, or a personal medical emergency.
- If your area is prone to flooding, traveling from a flooded area, heavy traffic, heavy rains, missing the train, or any other reason, if you cannot attend the event, we won't issue a refund or shift you to another date.
- Management won't be held responsible if you are stuck due to heavy rains, traffic jams, personal emergencies or floods during the event.
- If you are bringing kids, please understand the possibility of getting stuck or delayed. You might have to stay back due to heavy rains, floods, bus breakdowns, and rush at the trekking destination. We won't be able to refund or shift you to another date. You will have to wait it out till the weather clears.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1: Save the number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828004949
Step 2: Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
1. What is the Pawna lake camping cost for the weekend?
Pawna Lake Camping costs Rs 999 per person. The cost includes your tent stay from Saturday at 4 pm and checkout on Sunday at 11 am. Meals include Dinner with barbeque and Breakfast. Book your first camping trip at Pawna Camping; our best price is matched with excellent service during your stay. Camping near Lonavala is affordable at Pavana Lake.
Camping places near Pune there are many excellent prospects though there is something to do if you possess just INR 999 to pay. You can join us at Pawna Camping. For Pawna Camping Images, please click on the photo gallery. Pawna lake camping booking group discount is available. Please chat with us. We have a friendly policy for couples camping at Pawna Lake camping near Pune. We offer a group discount on the Pawna lake camping price. Pawna lake camping's contact number for booking is 8828004949
Camping in Maharashtra is a popular activity on the weekends. Enjoy a campfire, barbecue, and live music while admiring the beautiful view of Pavna lake. We offer the best Pawna lake camping for a couple's price.
2. What is the best time for camping at Pawna Lake?
Pawna Dam Pune is open 365 days. During monsoon season, you can combine your camping experience with trekking at Lohagad Fort, Visapur Fort, Tikona Fort, and Tung Fort. During Monsoon, the weather is charming; it is the best time to visit Pawna. After Monsoon till winter is the most popular season for camping, it is the busiest period for the campsite. Pawna New Year Camping is a memorable experience.
During summer, it will be hot during the day; around sunset, the weather changes again with the cool breeze and chilly nights. You can enjoy watching the stars on the new moon night. You can visit Pawna Camping throughout the year visit during different seasons. This way, you capture Pawna Camping images in all beautiful shades of green, golden, and brown and watch amazing sunsets. For a corporate Pawana dam camping discount, please chat with us.
3. How to reach Pawna lake Camping?
You can quickly drive to the campsite we provide parking space. Thakursai Pawna lake camping is well connected by the national highway a few hours drives from Mumbai, Pune, Lonavala. We will provide you with google maps directions after you complete the booking. People using public transport you can get down at Lonavala or Kamshet railway station. From here, jeeps are available on a private rental basis till Pawna Lake Pune. You can also hop on sharing vehicles from Kamshet to Pawna campsite. It is best to come by private transport as you can explore nearby forts, caves, landscapes, markets and enjoy the rest of the day after camping. We can arrange for rental cars from Thane to Pawna lake Pune camping kindly contact us.
4. Pawna Lake Temperature throughout the year?
Pawna during monsoon will be windy, and Lonavala receives heavy rainfall with thick fog. During winter, it is delightful during the day and cold at night. It is the best time to explore this region. During summer, it will be tropical and hot during the day. Later after sunset, the weather becomes more relaxed and enjoyable at night with a cool breeze. The average Pawna Lake temperature throughout the year is around 22 degrees. Camping Pawana lake is most visited during the winter and summer months. We offer a group discount on Pavana dam night camping booking please chat with us for more details.
5. How is Pavana lake Pune in the summers?
Pawana Dam camping doesn't dry up during the summer. It offers a quick breather from the hot summer days of Mumbai and Pune. The weather during the day at Lonavala, Pawna, will be warm and surrounding mountains and forts will be less attractive in beauty as compared to the monsoon season. Lake Pavana is a popular camping destination throughout the year. Do we offer a group discount on booking for camping near Pawna lake? The corporate Camping Pawna lake contact number is 8828004949.
6. Will there be a decorative lighting setup in the night at Pawna Camping?
The campsite is well illuminated throughout the night with beautiful lights. Toilets and common areas are always well lighted. Lonavala camping sites have decorative lighting setups. If you are looking for camping near me with group discount then Pawna Dam Camping is the ideal option. Please chat with us for a group discount at Pawana dam Pune Camping. Pawana Dam Pune Camping is available for booking on all days. If you are searching for Lonavala tourist places for trekking, camping, and boating, a long drive, then Pawana Dam is the best spot.
7. What are the activities available at Pawna Lake Camping Pune?
We have outdoor activities like cricket, badminton, archery, volleyball at Pavna Camping. You can also play Antakshri with your friends. Music is available. During monsoon, only indoor games are available like chess, cards, carrom.
Below are activities not included in the camping package; these are available near Pavana Dam Camping.
- Paragliding at Pawna
- Water sports at Pawna
- Lake Facing restaurant lunch
- Lohagad Fort Pune Trek
- Visapur Fort Trek
- Tung Fort Trek
- Tikona Fort Trek
- Rajmachi Fort Pune Trek
- Paragliding in Lonavala
- Kamshet Paragliding
- Waterfall Rappelling is available only during monsoon.
- Lonavala restaurants hopping
We can arrange for large groups stargazing parties, team building activities, combined camping at Rajmachi Fort with पवना डॅम कॅम्पिंग. Camping groups Mumbai and camping groups Pune are frequent at our campsite. We offer a Pawna camp lake package with evening snacks, tents, Barbecue starters, dinner, breakfast, music, and more.
8. Can we charge our phones and gadgets inside the tent at Pawna tents?
Electricity is available at Pavana Lake Resort and Camping; however, with limited slots, it won't be straightforward for you to charge your gadgets. We recommend you carry your power bank. You can spend more time with your friends and family rather than standing next to the charging board at Pavana dam resort camping. Pawana dam is a popular Lonavala tourist places for trekking, camping, and boating. Pavna Dharan camping is best for groups, couples, and families; chat with us for a free quote.
9.What size tents are available for camping at Pawna Lake Camping?
There are three types of tents available at the Pawna lakeside camping. Twin sharing tents, three-person tents, and four-person tents are available at Pawna camping Pune. Our campsite is couple friendly we provide two-person tents for couples. Triple sharing tents are big enough to accommodate you and your backpacks. We also offer four-person tents at Lonavala Pawna lake camping.
Pawna lake camping price is an all-inclusive package. You can enjoy free live music by the lake. Fun for the entire family! Couple Friendly Camp Site. Most trusted campsite in Lonavala.
10. Will you share things to carry the list for Pawna Camping?
Yes, after you complete your booking, you will receive an email from us with things to carry. It is also available on our website. Here are the essential things you need to take to Pawna Camps.
- Torch | Flashlight with spare batteries
- Your medicine and toiletries
- Cap | Sunglasses | Try wearing full sleeves
- Mosquito repellents
- Portable Powerbank
- Your photo identification
11. Camping at Pawna Lake safe?
Our team will be available at the campsite to maintain the safety of all campers. We keep required first aid and contacts of nearby doctors handy. The security of the guest is the highest priority of our staff. We maintain safety like resorts you feel like at the Pawna Lake Resort. Pawana dam camping is available on all days for booking.
Best Pawna lake camping; you are looking for a unique and adventurous way to spend your winter? Camping is the perfect activity for you! Imagine waking up to a crisp, clear winter morning and stepping outside your tent to see the stars shining brightly in the night sky. What could be better?
12. Is camping experience necessary for camping at Pawna tents?
You do not need any camping experience to enjoy the property. Your tents were pitched on arrival by our staff. You can also help them pitch your tent. Guests without camping knowledge can enjoy camping with us. The campsite is well maintained for you to encounter landscapes and to camp close to the lake. Central bonfire camping will be available for the guest. Our property is the best Pawna lake camping. Please chat with us for a free quote.
Camping Pawna dam Pune no more struggling with bulky tents and sleeping bags - bring your favorite snacks and friends, and you're set for a luxurious camping experience.
13. I am allergic to bugs and insects can the tent keep them out?
Pawna lake Lonavala camping, we use good quality tents though insects and mosquitoes will find ways of entering your tent. You can carry insect spray or mosquito repellant to keep them out. Resorts near Pawna lake camps are very few it is better to book bungalows, hotel rooms in Lonavala if you are uncomfortable with the outdoors. We also offer cottages with lake views in Pawna do contact us for a quote.
At Pavna dam, gather around the campfire with friends and family while roasting marshmallows as you make memories that will last a lifetime.
14. What is the group size at the Pawna campsite? How can I choose my tent size?
Camping only happens on the weekend, do expect 80 plus guests at our campsite. Pawna lake camping for couples is safe and friendly. At the time of booking, mention in the comment tent size is required. You can also email us after your booking. A tent house in Lonavala with a two-person bed is not available. Lake Pavna resort Lonavala camping accommodation more serene and calm and live down by the lakeside, amidst dense, lush scenery. Pawna lake camping for couples does mention at the time of booking in the comments.
15. Will your staff be present at Pawna lake camping Lonavala?
Our Pavna resorts campsite manager and other staff will be at the campsite. They will take care of your tent, barbeque, meals, and other activities. They will also maintain security and safety on the Pawna lake Resort campsite.
Camping in Maharashtra for those who are brave enough, winter camping offers an unforgettable experience - snuggle up in your sleeping bag and feel alive as you hear the rustling of leaves in the wind! Cold-weather camping has its unique charm. Enjoy the outdoors without worrying about heat or humidity.
16. Parking facility at camping in Pawna Dam resorts?
The parking area is available near the Pawna camps. You can bring your car we will provide you with the google maps driving location.
17. Will barbeque be available during our Lonavala Pawna campings?
One serving of barbeque is included in your meal plan. A do-it-yourself grill is not available. Our cook will prepare the barbeque for you. Camping sites in Maharashtra go camping; why bore a gap in the pouch and spend the weekend in a five-star retreat for a getaway from Pune, while you all can stay beneath a million bright stars overnight camping near Mumbai? Treks and Trails are committed to providing guests with a good outside camping experience. The Pawna region offers some of the best food in Lonavala.
18. How far is Pawna Lake Camping from Lonavala?
Pawna Lake Thakursai has located 24 km if you come from this route Dinosaurs Park, Dudhiware Khind, Pawna Lake. Private cabs operating in Lonavala prefer this route; the road will be rough until Dinosaurs Park.
You can also prefer the Mumbai Pune expressway; the distance is around 34 km from Kamshet. It would be best if you took Pavananagar Kamshet road. Rangoli Restaurant is a good landmark at Kamshet for Lunch. It is best to come by own transport till Pawna resorts camping. If you need a private jeep from Lonavala railway station, let us know we will help you arrange the same. Pawna Lake to distance is around 60 km.
19. Will sleeping bags be available at Pawna Campings?
Sleeping bags are not provided at our campsite; tents are well equipped. They will have a pillow, mattress, bedsheet, and quilt to keep you comfortable. Lonavala camping puts a lot of effort to make your stay with us comfortable. Why you should go camping around Pune, breathing in a bustling metropolis like Pune can seldom be exhausting, and we require swift entertainment.
20. How to reach Pawna Lake camping from Pune?
Guests coming by private transport, we will provide you with google maps GPS coordinates. You can follow them to the campsite. Pawna Lake's distance is 60 km. You will need two hours to cover this distance on an average traffic day.
If you use public transport, you can get down at Kamshet railway station from here. Sharing taxis are available on Pavananagar to Pawna Lake road. Taxis are crowded, so don't travel with a lot of luggage. Also, reaching early shared taxis are not so frequent.
You can hire private jeeps from Lonavala to Pawna Lake from Pune Camping. In case you need help, let us know we will try to arrange vehicles payable at an additional cost. Camping at Lonavala Pavana Lake is easily accessible from Lonavala and Kamshet.
21. Do you provide a washroom and bathing at Pavana Lake Camping?
We have toilets available for Male and Females separately both are English commode. The bathing facility is not available. Washbasins are available for washing hands and face. Pavna Lonavala tent camping near Pune is the cheapest camping option in Maharashtra. For Camping images kindly click on the photo gallery. You can avail group discount on Pawna dam camping booking kindly contact us for more information.
Tent camping near me; you don't need to carry any camping gear. Pawna lake booking offers tents, blankets, pillows, a campfire, live music, barbeque, and a safe environment for camping.
22. Do you organize Pawna Lake Boating?
Boating is not allowed at Pavana Dam Boating, you can check for boating at Malavandi dam or Malvandi Dam. Pavana Lakeside Camping ideal location for a campfire near Pune and a tent stay in Lonavala's most attractive night camping near Pune. Pavana Lake in Lonavala is a popular camping site near Pune you can book your camps online. We offer group discount on Pavna Lake Camping Booking.
23. Pawna lake camping images?
Pavana lake camping images are available in our Photogallery you can also enjoy the Pawana lake camping video. Camping in Pune While we become adapted to our same old familiar activity, Friday nightfalls arrive as an excellent break for each of us! Pavana Tent stays near Pune is snuggled inside the majestic Sahyadris on one front and the charming tableland on the opposite, giving us sufficient possibilities to travel. Pavna huts rates are fixed throughout the year other than the new year. We strive to provide you with a beautiful camping experience your feedback is important to us. The camp coordinator will make sure your stay is safe and enjoyable. Chat with us for a group discount on your Pawana camping booking.
24. Do you have any alternate to Pawna Camping?
We understand you are looking for camps near Pune we have the following options for you Igatpuri Camping, Rajmachi Camping, Shirota Lake Camping, Kamshet camping, Panshet camping, Lohagad camping, Bhor camping, Malvandi Lake Camping, Hadshi Lake camping. Camping near me with the Pawna lake activities book your camping tent online. You can refer to our website for the best camping places near Pune. Pavna lake camping and Tikona fort trek can be combined for groups; kindly chat with us for a quote.
25. Best camping places near Mumbai?
We understand you are looking for camps near Pune we have the following options for you Igatpuri Camping, Rajmachi Camping, Shirota Lake Camping, Kamshet camping, Panshet camping, Lohagad camping, Bhor camping, Bhandardara camping, Malvandi Lake Camping, Hadshi Lake camping. Camping near me with the Pawna lake activities book your camping tent online. You can refer to our website for the best camping places near Pune. In case you need a taxi for Mumbai to Pawna lake camping booking kindly chat with us.
26. Pawna Lake Camping Group Discount?
The bigger the group better the discount call us now at 8828004949 and we will help you with a discount code and the best camping experience for your group. You can also chat with us on the same number. Pawna Lake Camps is ideal for all age groups and is couple-friendly camping. We have many locations for lake camping near me and excellent deals for your group and family. Pawna lake camping for couples price is Rs 1998 regular tent. Pawna lake new year camping for booking and group discount, please chat with us.
27. Can you recommend lake-facing restaurant lunch near Pawna Lake camping for the family?
There are many Pawna lake-facing restaurants for lunch when you are driving to the campsite you can choose most of them to offer local Veg | Non-Veg Thali and Chinese food. Preparation time will be 30 to 40 minutes as most prepare food on order. Lunch is not included in the camping cost at Pawna Lake Camping. In case you need lunch please speak with our team we will be happy to accommodate your request at an additional cost.
28. Can you tell me more about Pawna Lake Camping accessibility and road conditions?
The roads leading to पवना डॅम कॅम्पिंग are getting repaired and widening is going on you might find bad roads in some patches. Our campsite is located by the lake and in a peaceful location away from other campsites on a large plot. The last one-kilometer distance is under repair we apologize for any inconvenience. We offer group discounts for Camping at Pawna lake Lonavala please contact us for more details.
29. Pawna lake camping own tent, Can we bring our own tent?
Yes, you can bring your tent our camp coordinator will help you pitch the tent. Charges for Pawna Lake Camps will remain. Kindly inform us in advance so that we can make the arrangements. Pawan lake makes it hassle-free for first-time campers. A corporate Pawna camp booking discount is available. Outdoor tents for camping are readily available now for purchase and rental online on many portals.
30. How to reach Lonavala?
The drive from Mumbai to Lonavala is a scenic one. The route goes through the Sahyadri Mountain range that making you feel like you're in a different country altogether. What's more, the journey will take your breath away with all its natural beauty and serenity as it winds through valleys and forests, past waterfalls and mountain streams before finally reaching this picturesque destination. how to reach Lonavala you can drive from Mumbai or Pune! You can board an outstation train. Buses from all major cities are available from Lonavala.
Lonavala in monsoon is a popular hill station in the foothills of the Sahyadri Mountains. The drive from Pune takes about two hours. There are two routes to Lonavala- either via Khandala or Karla, a lot more scenic with many hairpins bends on your way up. The best time to visit Lonavala would be during winter when it gets freezing in Mumbai and Pune. The temperature ranges from 15 degrees Celsius at night to 25 degrees Celsius during day time.
31. What are the Pawna lake camping activities available at the campsite?
We make it easy to create memories you'll never forget. We take care of everything, so you can sit back and enjoy your vacation. There will be a campfire, live music, speaker music, and a lakeside tent. Pawna lake camping contact number is 8828004949.
32. Why choose Pawana tent camping?
Going camping is like taking a thrilling adventure in your backyard. It's an exciting way to explore nature, get away from it all, and have a lot of fun! Going camping is like going on a mini adventure! You can explore the great outdoors, breathe fresh air and sleep under the stars.
33. Which is the nearest campsite from Pune?
Panshet dam camping is the nearest camping location to Pune. You can reach our campsite within two hours from Pune. Panshet dam camping is a pet-friendly campsite.
34. Tips for Pavana Dam Camping?
Going camping at Pavana Dam is like taking a mini-vacation in the middle of nature. Camping at Pavana Dam is like discovering a hidden gem. It's a great adventure, and you never know what kind of surprises are waiting for you. Our tips for Pavana Dam Camping will save you a fortune.
- Carry your Alchohol permits
- Avoid carrying illegal substances
- Avoid carrying hookah
- Your Breezer also requires an alcohol permit to carry.
- Book in advance to avoid last-moment disappointment
- Check for live music, movie nights, and speaker music timings.
- Avoid wearing expensive jewelry
- Don't bring expensive gadgets.
35. What is the best season for Pawana lakeside camping?
Are you looking for a unique outdoor experience to remember? Winter camping is the perfect way to take advantage of the beautiful night sky, cold climate, and lake view from the tent while having fun with family and friends.
With our Pawana lakeside camping, you can enjoy a memorable experience that includes a campfire, barbecue, live music, and stunning night views.
36. What are the benefits of Pawna lake camping Pune?
Camping in winter weather has many benefits, such as appreciating the serenity of nature without the summer heat. Pawna lake camping Pune is also an opportunity to bond with your loved ones over campfire activities like storytelling and making s'mores.
37. Why should you go camping in Mumbai?
First, experience the beauty of a starry night sky. Winter nights are especially clear, meaning you'll be able to witness spectacular views of the Milky Way and other constellations. You may even get the chance to spot a shooting star or two! Camping Pawna lake contact number is 8828004949.
Popular destinations for camping in Mumbai are Pavna Lake, Igatpuri Camping, Karjat Camping, Matheran Camping, Alibaug Camping and Kolad Camping.
38. Pavana dam Pune camping under Rs 999?
Are you ready to experience camping in a whole new way? Pavana dam Pune camping is the best price under Rs 999; you don't need to carry any camping gear. This offers you comfort and convenience from the get-go!
Hello Lonavala, we offer Kolad river rafting and camping.
The beautiful Kolad river provides the perfect backdrop for some outdoor activities. Feel the adrenaline rush as you navigate the rapids, or relax and enjoy nature's beauty.
With experienced guides, you can be sure that you're in safe hands as you embark on this thrilling journey. From white-water rafting to camping under the stars, our experienced team will ensure everything runs smoothly and safely.
Best camping in Pune destinations?
Are you ready for an adventure of a lifetime? The camping in Pune experience is perfect for getting your thrills and having fun in the sun!
- Panshet Dam Camping
- Lonavala Hill Camping
- Karjat Camping
- Alibaug Beach Camping
- Andharban Camping
- Devkund Camping
- Kolad River Rafting and Camping