- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to make a booking.
About Pawna Lake Camping
Pawna Lake is one of the best camping sites near Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai & Pune. We provide the best service near Pawna lake with tents right next to the lake. Camping intent is the best way to celebrate the weekend with friends, family and college groups. Hurry up and book seats for having one of the most unique experience you could have. Treks and Trails Pawna lake camping reviews are the best among all campsite with friendly staff, Delicious food and barbeque, live music, clean tents, couple friendly, clean toilets. Pawna lake camping booking group discounts available, corporate camping arrangements available.
Campsite Details - Pavna Lake Camping
- Indoor/Outdoor sport (In monsoon indoor sports only)
- Separate men's and women's Toilets
- Group tents
- Couple friendly campsite
- Free parking
- Distance from Mumbai is 125 km
- Distance from Pune is 60 km
- Pawna Lake Camping cost Adult Rs. 1000 - Without Transport per person
- Pawna Lake Camping cost Child Rs. 600 - Without Transport per person
Pawna Camping Itinerary
04:00 pm Check-in at Pawna Lake campsite drive in own car
04:30 pm Welcome Tea & Snacks
05:00 pm Indoor games include Soft Archery, dart, chess, Carrom
07:00 pm Get yourself comfortable in your tents
07:00 pm BBQ Veg /Non-Veg (200 Grams Per person)
10:00 pm Dinner
11:00 pm: Get a cozy sleep inside your tent OR enjoy the 1 million stars over your head
05:00 am wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise.
08:00 am Breakfast unlimited
10:00 am Pack up and Check out from the campsite
Under the Stars For Pawna Lake Camping This Weekend!
Get the best Pawna dam camping experience near Mumbai and Pune. We are an official organizer of Pawna Camping and provides the best facilities and services. Camping at Pawna lake near Lonavala attracts tourists from all over India. due to its serene beauty and awesome weather, people prefer camping. A fun-frolic affair, Pawna Lake camping is not only about the pristine lake! Enjoy barbeque sessions beside a lively bonfire, enjoy star gazing & lot more. Your vacation awaits at Camping Pawna Lake. Camping near pawna lake with our friendly staff ensure you create good memories.
What is included in the tour
- Camping tents with proper bedding and Blankets
- Evening tea & snacks, Dinner and Breakfast
- Veg/Non Veg BBQ (200grm Per Person)
- Indoor/Outdoor sports
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1: Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828004949
Step 2: Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Email - email@example.com
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Frequently asked question Pawna Lake Camping
1. Pawna lake camping cost for the weekend?
Pawna Lake Camping costs Rs 1000 per person. Cost includes your tent stay from Saturday at 4 pm and checkout on Sunday at 11 am. Meals include Dinner with barbeque and Breakfast. Book your first camping trip at Pawna Camping; our best price matched with excellent service during your stay.
2. What is the best time for camping at Pawna Lake?
Pawna Lake Camping is open throughout 365 days. During monsoon season, you can combine your camping experience with trekking at Lohagad Fort, Visapur Fort, Tikona Fort, Tung Fort. During Monsoon, the weather is charming; it is the best time to visit Pawna. After Monsoon till winter is the most popular season for camping. It is the busiest period for the campsite. Pawna New Year Camping is a memorable experience.
During summer it will be hot during the day, around sunset the weather changes again with the cool breeze and chilly nights. You can enjoy watching the stars on the new moon night. You can visit Pawna Camping throughout the year visit it during a different season. This way, you capture Pawna in all beautiful shades of green, golden, brown, and watching amazing sunsets.
3. How to reach Pawna lake Camping?
You can quickly drive till the campsite we provide parking space. Thakursai Pawna lake camping well connected by the national highway a few hours drive from Mumbai, Pune, Lonavala. We will provide you with google maps directions after you complete the booking. People using public transport you can get down at Lonavala or Kamshet railway station. From here, jeeps are available on a private rental basis till Pawna Lake. You can also hop on sharing vehicles from Kamshet till Pawna campsite. It is best to come by private transport as you can explore nearby forts, caves, landscapes, markets and enjoy the rest of the day after camping.
4. Pawna Lake Temperature throughout the year?
Pawna during monsoon, it will be windy, and Lonavala receives heavy rainfall with thick fog. During winter, it is delightful during the day and cold at night. It is the best time to explore this region. During summer, it will be tropical and hot during the day. Later after sunset, the weather becomes more relaxed and enjoyable at night with a cool breeze. The average temperature throughout the year is around 22 degrees.
5. How is Pawna lake camping in summers?
Pawna Lake doesnt dry up during the summer. It offers a quick breather from the hot summer days of Mumbai and Pune. The weather during the day at Lonavala, Pawna, will be warm and surrounding mountains and forts will be less attractive in beauty as compared to the monsoon season. Pawna Lake is a popular camping destination throughout the year.
6. Will there be decorative lighting setup in the night at Pawna Camping?
The campsite well illuminated throughout the night with beautiful lights. Toilets and common areas are always well lighted.
7. What are the activities available at Pawna Lake Camping?
We have outdoor activities like cricket, badminton, archery, volleyball. You can also play Antakshri with your friends. Music is available. We have a speaker and live guitarist at night. During monsoon, only indoor games are available like chess, chess, cards, carrom.
Below activities not included in the camping package; these are available near Pawna Lake Camping.
- Paragliding at Pawna
- Water sports at Pawna
- Lake Facing restaurant lunch
- Lohagad Fort Trek
- Visapur Fort Trek
- Tung Fort Trek
- Tikona Fort Trek
- Rajmachi Fort Trek
- Waterfall Rappelling available only during monsoon.
We can arrange for large groups stargazing party, team building activity, combined camping at Rajmachi Fort with Pawna Lake Camping.
8. Can we charge our phones and gadgets inside the tent at Pawna tents?
Electricity is available at Pawna Lake Camping; however, with limited slots, it won't be straightforward for you to charge your gadgets. We recommend you carry your power bank. You can spend more time with your friends and family rather than standing next to the charging board.
9. What size are tents available for Camping at Pawna Lake?
There are two types of tents available at the campsite. Twin sharing tents for couples and triple sharing tents are big enough to accommodate you and your backpacks. Our campsite is couple friendly we provide two-person tents for couples.
10. Will you share things to carry the list for Pawna Camping?
Yes, after you complete your booking, you will receive an email from us with things to carry. It is also available on our website. Here are the essential things you need to take for Pawna Campsite.
- Torch | Flashlight with spare batteries
- Your medicine and toiletries
- Cap | Sunglasses | Try wearing full sleeves
- Mosquito repellents
- Portable Powerbank
- Your photo identification
11. Camping at Pawna Lake safe?
Our team will be available at the campsite to maintain the safety of all campers. We keep required first aid and contacts of nearby doctor handy. The security of the guest is the highest priority of our staff.
12. Is camping experience necessary for camping at Pawna tents?
You do not need any camping experience to enjoy the property. Your tents pitched on arrival by our staff. You can also help them pitch your tent. Guests without camping knowledge can enjoy camping with us. The campsite well maintained for you to encounter landscapes and to camp close to the lake.
13. I am allergic to bugs and insects can the tent keep them out?
Pawna lake Lonavala camping, we use good quality tents though insects and mosquito will find ways of entering your tent. You can carry insect spray or mosquito repellant to keep them out.
14. What is the group size at Pawna campsite? How can i choose my tent size?
Camping only happens on the weekend, do expect 80 plus guests at our campsite. Pawna lake camping for couples is safe and friendly. At the time of booking, mention in comment tent size required. You can also email us after your booking.
15. Will your staff be present at Pawna lake camping Lonavala?
Our campsite manager and other staff will be present at the campsite. They will be taking care of your tent, barbeque, meals, and other activities. They will also maintain security and safety on the campsite.
16. Parking facility at camping in Pawna lake?
The parking area is available near the Pawna campsite. You can bring your car we will provide you with the google maps driving location.
17. Will barbeque be available during our Lonavala Pawna camping?
One serving of barbeque included in your meal plan. Do it yourself grill is not available. Our cook will prepare the barbeque for you.
18. How far is Pawna Lake Camping from Lonavala?
Pawna Lake Thakursai located 24 kms if you come from this route Dinosaurs Parks, Dudhiware Khind, Pawna Lake. Mostly private cabs operating in Lonavala prefer this route, the road will be a little rough till Dinosaurs Park.
You can also prefer the Mumbai Pune expressway distance is around 34 kms from Kamshet. It would be best if you took Pavananagar Kamshet road. Rangoli Restaurant is a good landmark at Kamshet for Lunch. It is best to come by own transport till Pawna Lake camping. In case you need a private jeep from Lonavala railway station, let us know we will help you arrange the same.
19. Will sleeping bags be available at Pawna Camping?
Sleeping bags not provided at our campsite; tents are well equipped. They will have a pillow, mattress, bedsheet, quilt to keep you comfortable.
20. How to reach Pawna Lake camping from Pune?
Guests coming by private transport, we will provide you with google maps GPS coordinate. You can follow them at the campsite. Distance is 60 kms you will need two hours to cover this distance on average traffic day.
If you are using public transport, you can get down at Kamshet railway station from here sharing taxis are available on Pavananagar to Pawna Lake road. Taxis crowded so dont travel with a lot of luggage. Also, reach early shared taxi are not so frequent.
From Lonavala, you can hire private jeeps till Pawna Lake Camping in case you need help to let us know we will try to arrange vehicles payable on an additional cost.
21. Do you provide a washroom and bathing at Pavana Lake Camping?
We have toilets available for Male and Female separate both are English commode. The bathing facility is not available. Washbasins are available for washing hands and face.