About Kashid Beach Camping
Kashid Beach Camping is to provide campers and visitors with a campground facility that is family oriented, kid friendly, safe and well maintained.
Cost (without transport)
- Child (below 10 yrs): Rs. 1249 + 5% GST. (per person)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1999 + 5% GST. (per person)
Kashid Beach Itinerary
16:30 Check in at the campsite.
You can enjoy some time at the beach.
Or you can play some games.
07:00 Wake up and freshen up.
10:00 Check out from campsite.
- Only double sharing tents are available. If you are coming with odd number, you have to share tent with another person.
- If you don't want share tent with another person, then you have to pay extra amount.
What is included in the tour
- Dinner and Breakfast
- Waterproof camping tents on double sharing
- Wooden toilets with western commode and running water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Evening refreshment and BBQ
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Face mask and Sanitizer
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Treks and Trails India Event Rules:
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- No Risky Selfies are allowed.
- Listening to Music on speakers or earphone not allowed.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change / deviate / cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact us, please send us a text message.
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts / tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
- Please do not carry handbags or jolas or sling bags.
- Trekking is specialist activity do not consider this as picnic .
- Any adventure sports is prone to risk and injuries.