Kelva Beach Camping
Kelwa beach is located 80kms from Mumbai. The beach is just a 5 minute walk away from the campsite, where you can go for a beach walk and view the sunset. Or you can play some outdoor games or simply laze around on hammocks at Camp Aloha. Don't bother about the heat, we have portable fans at the campsite. You can also try your hands on barbeque-making in the evening, and indulge in the endless midnight conversations by the bonfire with your friends.
Kelva Beach Camping Details
- Location: Kelwa beach, Palghar.
- Tents pitched 5 minutes from the beach itself
- Tents will have mattresses, pillows and blanket
- The location has proper built bathroom and washrooms
- Cost: Rs. 1900/- (per person)
How to reach
Auto rickshaws are available at sharing basis from station, approx. cost Rs. 20/- per person.
Kelwa Beach Camping Itinerary
16:00 Check in at the campsite.
16:30 Beach walk.
17:30 Evening refreshment.
After that you watch sunset or just relax at campsite.
19:30 DIY BBQ session.
07:00 Wake-up and freshen up.
11:00 Check out from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Evening refreshments, DIY BBQ, Dinner and Morning breakfast
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Music, bonfire
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of cloths & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap, Sunscreen and any other toiletries
- Identity proof