About Igatpuri Secret Camping and Water Sports
Welcome to our secret campsite high fives, Start with water sports activities which includes Learning Kayaking, River Raft Boating or just relax by swimming and body surfing life jackets will be given to all. Swimmers and Non Swimmers can enjoy water sports at Igatpuri Secret Camping and all ages can participate. Life Jackets are compulsory for Swimmers and non Swimmers for all water sports activities. Our campsite is well hidden inside a beautiful jungle for sure you will have trouble finding it we have kept it that way. Igatpuri Lakeside camping is a beautiful spot for landscape photography.
Your tents will be lake facing as the sunsets you can enjoy tea and evening snacks. Our guest are always welcomed early to maximize time spent at Igatpuri camping site and enjoy water sports to the fullest. Igatpuri Campsite is amazing for Astrophotography, Star Trails Photography, Igatpuri Stargazing it has very less night light pollution located in one of the darkest spot in Maharashtra. You can join for Night Trek shoes compulsory after you enjoy Dinner local food.
Wake up to the sounds of birds and enjoy birding your tents will be facing sunrise and the beautiful Secret Camping Lake. Indian toilets are available on campsite and parking. After your morning breakfast you can click more selfies and groupies. Check out timings are 10 am you can also visit nearby sites our campsite manager will share the locations.
Campsite is ideal for camping near Mumbai, camping near Nasik.
Cost Includes Tent stay sharing basis, Food, Water sports included in cost.
Batches for Igatpuri Secret Camping and Water Sports
- 15th 16th December 2018
- 22nd 23rd December 2018
- 29th 30th December 2018
- New Year Special Event 31st Dec 2018 - 1st January 2019 - Please click here for details https://www.treksandtrails.org/tours/new-year-camping-at-igatpuri
Igatpuri Secret Camping Event Details
Without Transport Cost: Rs 1200 | Veg Food | Lakeside Tent Sharing Basis | Water sports
Without Transport Cost: Rs 1350 | Non Veg Food | Lakeside Tent Sharing Basis | Water sports
With Transport Cost: Rs 1600 | Veg Food | Lakeside Tent Sharing Basis | Water sports
With Transport Cost: Rs 1750 | Non Veg Food | Lakeside Tent Sharing Basis Water sports
Option 1 - Camping and Water Sports Igatpuri
For people travelling by own transport we will provide google map locations
Below camping details is valid for people using private transport
Igatpuri Camps Details
Campsite is located 25 km from Kasara Railway Station
Day One - Saturday
- 02:00 pm - Check in at campsite
- 02:30 pm - Start with water sports Lake Boating / Lake Kayaking / Swimming
- 05:30 pm - Snacks and Tea ( Bhel and Potato vada )
- 06:00 pm - Tent Allotment
- 06:30 pm - Watch Sunset and Relax in your tent
- 08:00 pm - Bonfire
- 09:30 pm - Dinner
- 10:30 pm - One hour trek around property
- 11:30 pm - Good Night
Day Two Sunday Morning
09:00 am Breakfast and Tea
11:00 am Check out - Campsite Igatpuri
Cost: Rs 1200 (Veg Food)
Rs 1350 (Non-Veg Food)
Option 2 Camping in Igatpuri
Igatpuri Camping Itinerary by local train and shared transport
You can reach Kasara Railway Station by Local Central Line Train
- CSMT - 11:46 am
- Byculla - 11:53 am
- Dadar - 11:59 am
- Kurla - 12:06 pm
- Ghatkopar - 12:10 pm
- Thane - 12:26 pm
- Dombivli - 12:39 pm
- Kalyan - 12:48 pm
- Kasara - 01:58 pm
02:00 pm - Assemble near the ticket counter and move towards campsite by local vehicle.
Cost: Rs 1600 (Veg Food) - Rs 1750 (Non-Veg Food)
- People may board same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing pick up from Kasara station, no refund will be provided.
- If you miss pick you have to travel by your own from Kasara station to campsite. (we'll help you for vehicle arrangement)
- Trekking shoes compulsory for night trek.
Places to visit nearby Igatpuri Campsite not included in package
- Bahuli Dam - Bhavli Dam
- Bhavli Waterfall only during monsoon
- Ashoka Waterfall or Vihi Waterfall only during monsoon
- Kavnai Fort
- Tringalwadi Fort and Caves
- Vaitarna Dam
What is included in the tour
- Evening Snacks Dry bhel and Potato vada and Tea only
- Veg or Non Veg Dinner
- Tea and Poha Breakfast
- Tent Stay on sharing basis
- Indian toilets available
- Water sports Kayaking, Paddle Boat, Life Jacket for swimming
- Option 2 local transport on sharing basis Kasara - Campsite - Kasara
What is NOT included in the tour
Anything not mentioned in cost includes
Things to Carry
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of cloths & towel
- Trekking shoes for night trekking
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
FAQ Igatpuri Camping and Watersports ?
Are toilets available at Igatpuri Watersports campsite ?
Yes Indian commode Toilets are available
Tent size and availability for Igatpuri Camping near Pune ?
Twin and Triple Sharing tents are available please mention your requirement in comments at time of booking or email us email@example.com your requirement with payment id
Can non swimmers enjoy water sports like kayaking, river raft boating, lake surfing at Igatpuri Watersports campsite ?
Life Jackets are compulsory for safety reasons, Non swimmers can enjoy all water sports safely wearing life jackets.
Is Parking available at Camping ground ?
Yes parking is available
Watersports timing at Igatpuri Camping and Water sports?
2 pm to 6 pm
7 am to 9 am
If i miss the train for Kasara?
We will help you arrange transport you would have to pay for transport.
Types of Watersports available at Igatpuri Camping?
- Kayak Ride
- Paddle Boat Ride in Raft
- Life Jacket Swimming
Is Star Gazing available at Igatpuri Camping near Nasik ?
Yes we arrange Stargazing on new moon weekend on customer request.