- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at email@example.com if you'd like to make a booking.
About Igatpuri Secret Camping and Water Sports
Welcome to our secret campsite high fives, Start with water sports activities which include Learning Kayaking, River Raft Boating or just relax by swimming and body surfing life jackets will be given to all. Swimmers and Non-Swimmers can enjoy water sports at Igatpuri Secret Camping and all ages can participate. Life Jackets are compulsory for Swimmers and non Swimmers for all water sports activities. Our campsite is well hidden inside a beautiful jungle for sure you will have trouble finding it we have kept it that way. Igatpuri Lakeside camping is a beautiful spot for landscape photography.
Your tents will be lake facing as the sunsets you can enjoy tea and evening snacks. Our guest is always welcomed early to maximize the time spent at the Igatpuri camping site and enjoy water sports to the fullest. Igatpuri Campsite is amazing for Astrophotography, Star Trails Photography, Igatpuri Stargazing it has very less night light pollution located in one of the darkest spots in Maharashtra. You can join for Night Trek shoes compulsory after you enjoy Dinner local food
Wake up to the sounds of birds and enjoy birding your tents will be facing sunrise and the beautiful Secret Camping Lake. Indian toilets are available on the campsite and parking. After your morning breakfast, you can click more selfies and groupies. Check out timings are 10 am you can also visit nearby sites our campsite manager will share the locations.
The campsite is ideal for camping near Mumbai, camping near Nashik.
Igatpuri Lake Camping Cost Includes
- Tent stay sharing basis (only double sharing tents available)
- Food ( Evening Tea and Light Snacks, Dinner, Morning Tea and Breakfast )
- One time Water sports included in the cost.
Igatpuri Secret Camping Event Details
Option 1 Without Transport Cost: Rs 1400 | Veg/Non-veg Food | Lakeside Tent Sharing Basis | Water sports
Option 2 With Transport Cost: Rs 1800 | Veg/Non-veg Food | Lakeside Tent Sharing Basis | Water sports
Igatpuri Camping Itinerary
Option 1 - Camping and Water Sports Igatpuri
For people traveling by own transport, we will provide google map locations
(A campsite is located 25 km from Kasara Railway Station)
Below camping details are valid for people using private transport
Day One - Saturday
03:00 pm - Check-in at the campsite.
03:30 pm - Start with water sports Lake Boating / Lake Kayaking / Swimming.
05:30 pm - Snacks and Tea. ( Bhel and Potato vada )
06:00 pm - Tent Allotment.
06:30 pm - Watch Sunset and Relax in your tent.
09:30 pm - Dinner.
Small jungle trek near the campsite.
Live music session.
Day Two - Sunday Morning
08:00 am - Wake up.
08:30 am - Breakfast and Tea.
11:00 am - Check out - Campsite Igatpuri.
Option 2 - Camping in Igatpuri
Igatpuri Camping Itinerary by local train and shared transport pick up from Kasara Railway Station and Kasara Railway Station Drop
You can reach Kasara Railway Station by Local Central Line Train
Kasara Train Timings
- CSMT - 11:46 am
- Byculla - 11:53 am
- Dadar - 11:59 am
- Kurla - 12:06 pm
- Ghatkopar - 12:10 pm
- Thane - 12:26 pm
- Dombivli - 12:39 pm
- Kalyan - 12:48 pm
- Kasara - 01:58 pm
For Pune, people train options
1. Train name Sahyadri Express and Train Number 11024
- 06:50 am - Pune
- 10:32 am - Kalyan
2. Train name Mumbai Express and Train Number 17032
- 09:05 am - Pune
- 11:47 am - Kalyan
From Kalyan catch above local Kasara train.
02:00 pm - Assemble near the ticket counter and move towards the campsite by local vehicle.
The remaining plan will the same as option 1.
- People may board the same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing pick up from Kasara station, no refund will be provided.
- If you miss pickup you have to travel on your own from Kasara station to the campsite. (we'll help you for vehicle arrangement)
- Trekking shoes compulsory for a night trek.
- We are not selling any kind of alcohol at our campsite. You can carry your own alcohol along with proper 1 day permit which issued from liquor shop.
- Make sure do not consume over alcohol. If anyone found disturbing other privacy then said person will immediate or forcefully boycott from campsite.
Places to visit nearby Igatpuri Campsite not included in the package
- Bahuli Dam - Bhavli Dam
- Bhavli Waterfall only during monsoon
- Ashoka Waterfall or Vihi Waterfall only during monsoon
- Kavnai Fort
- Tringalwadi Fort and Caves
- Vaitarna Dam
What is included in the tour
- Evening Snacks Dry bhel and Potato vada and Tea only
- Veg or Non-Veg Dinner
- Tea and Poha Breakfast
- Tent Stay on sharing basis
- Indian toilets available
- Water sports Kayaking, Paddle Boat, Life Jacket for swimming
- Option 2 local transport on sharing basis Kasara - Campsite - Kasara
- Stargazing and Live Music
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Kasara (option 2)
- Any transportation (option 1)
- Lunch for day 1.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Trekking shoes for trekking
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1: Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828004949
Step 2: Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
FAQ Igatpuri Camping and Watersports ?
Twin & Triple Sharing Tent available please mention in comment your requirement when booking
Are toilets available at Igatpuri Watersports campsite ?
Yes Indian commode Toilets are available
Tent size and availability for Igatpuri Camping near Pune ?
Twin and Triple Sharing tents are available please mention your requirement in comments at time of booking or email us email@example.com your requirement with payment id
Can non swimmers enjoy water sports like kayaking, river raft boating, lake surfing at Igatpuri Watersports campsite ?
Life Jackets are compulsory for safety reasons, Non swimmers can enjoy all water sports safely wearing life jackets.
Is Parking available at Camping ground ?
Yes parking is available
Watersports timing at Igatpuri Camping and Water sports?
2 pm to 6 pm
7 am to 9 am
If i miss the train for Kasara?
We will help you arrange transport you would have to pay for transport.
Types of Watersports available at Igatpuri Camping?
- Kayak Ride
- Paddle Boat Ride in Raft
- Life Jacket Swimming
Is Star Gazing available at Igatpuri Camping near Nasik ?
Yes we arrange Stargazing on new moon weekend on customer request.