Forget sugar spice and everything nice, sun sand and stars are the perfect combinations that ever existed. Everyone needs a weekend getaway that they can cherish for the rest of their lives So why settle for less. So let's head together towards every Mumbaikar's go-to getaway "Alibaug". Brace yourselves for a therapeutic camping experience which is our Beach camp
Revdanda Camping Activities:
- Movie Screening
- Board games
Cost (without transport)
- Adult (above 11 years): Rs. 1399/- per person
- Child (5 to 10 years): Rs. 999/- per person.
Revdanda Christmas Day Cost (without transport)
- Adult (above 11 years): Rs. 1599/- per person
- Child (5 to 10 years): Rs. 1199/- per person.
Revdanda Camping Event Details
- Location: Revdanda beach, Alibaug
- Tent pitched in the Fort (100 meters from Beach)
- Tents will have mat and blanket
- Distance from Mumbai - 160 km
- Distance from Pune - 113 km
Revdanda Camping Event Itinerary
03:00 pm Check-in at the campsite.
03:00 pm to 04:00 pm - Free time, explore campsite and Beach till 4 PM
04:00 pm - Orientation and Tent allotment
05:00 pm - High Tea and Snacks, Games at Beach
07:30 pm - BBQ (Limited)
09:30 pm to 11 pm- Dinner, Music, and Bonfire
11:30 pm - Settle down for the movie screening. End the day nearby a Fort under the open sky & Enjoy sleeping in tents.
07:00 am to 9:00 am - Breakfast, Enjoy the sunrise. Explore Revdanda Fort (Optional)
10:00 am - Leisure time – explore surrounding nature and Beach
11:00 am - Check out
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guidelines and reach the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, if you come late or are unable to come, will not provide any refund.
What is included in the tour
- Inclusive of (unlimited food - 1 Multi-cuisine buffet Dinner | Limited food - BBQ, snacks, 1 breakfast)
- Food menu: Multi-cuisine buffet with live counters veg and non-veg| Tea | Maharashtrian local cuisine
- Camping gear: Tent on 2/3 sharing basis, Blanket, and Mat
- Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
- Washroom facility available
- Music, Games, Parking Facility is available
- Inclusive of all taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like a utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. In case the distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participants need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1: Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828004949
Step 2: Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Email - email@example.com
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How safe is this Revdanda Camping Alibaug?
Security of our campers, the guest is our most crucial priority. We follow all safety norms and keep all vital facilities, emergency medicines, and first aid. We have our crew present at the campsites to assure you have a safe trip. In the case of a medical emergency, we take the guest to the nearest hospital for treatment.
2. Is camping experience required before I visit this campsite?
Revdanda Beach Glamping we will help you manage your experience and all activities. You do not need any previous camping experience. This is designed in general for all individuals to enjoy and relax in a serene atmosphere.
3. Is electricity be available at the Revdanda beach Alibaug campsite?
Electricity is available at the campsite. Lighting is provided through portable lamps. In case of an emergency for charging electronic devices like phones, the camp incharge can be called for help. The campers are required to carry their portable chargers to stay hassle-free. Multiple charging sockets are not available for charging gadgets.
4. What type of lighting arrangements are made for the night at Revdanda Beach camping?
All our campsites have portable lamps for lighting up the Revdanda campsite. Additionally, the tents have their compact lamps inside them. The campground is decorated with night lamps to maintain a relaxed atmosphere and a safe environment. Guests are requested to carry the torch in case of emergency.
5. What is the usual size of the tents?
The tents are all excellent condition three-person capacity Quechua / Coleman tents / Local manufactured tents are available. Please mention at the time of booking your requirement. Campsite near Mumbai use two-person and three-person tents they are made as per standard size.
6. Will the tents be insect-free?
The tents utilised are prime quality tents. These tents are 100% sealed & waterproof & can withstand heavy rains as well. You can rest assure that no insects can enter your tent. In case you leave the open door insect can come. They are attracted to bright light. You can carry Odomos gel or Thermacell portable insect killer for more protection.
7. Do we get a choice to select the tents? How many tents set up at the campsite?
Revdanda beach camping Alibaug the number of tents depends on the group's size, which will be conveyed to you during the registration process. Group size increase as the weekend approaches. We will arrange separate tents for couples, with prior information and request. Please mention at time of booking.
8. How to contact campsite personnel? Will he be available at the Revdanda Beach Camping?
We usually have our team members at every campsite, and They will be looking in the arrangements of food, tent, etc. They will additionally be ensuring your safe excursion. Team size depends on group size.
9. Can I get my car to the campsite? Is there a parking facility and Is there a parking fee?
Yes, you can get your vehicles to Revdanda Beach Camping we will provide you with google map coordinate, and campsite manager number for any help required. We have a parking area near all our campsites a parking fee might be applicable payable to locals.
10. Can you tell me more about DIY Barbeque or Do it yourself Barbeque?
BBQ is one of the activities designed to learn more about camping. We provide you with marinated veggies and marinated meat depending on your choice. Camping guests enjoy learning about BBQ and cooking their food over coals in outdoor. In case you need help, our campsite staff is always nearby to guide. DIY BBQ is popular camping in Mumbai activity among campers.
11. Will sleeping bags be provided?
There is no provision of sleeping bags due to hygiene purposes. A cushioned mattress is provided in the tent for your comfort while sleeping. We also offer air pillows & blankets in tents. You can carry your bedding or sleeping if available.
12. Do you have a bathing facility?
We have the Bathing facility cold water in bucket water facility is available.
13. Do you have western-style washrooms?
Yes, we have western-style toilets available at the campsite.
14. Will my group get mixed in tents with other groups at the camping ground?
We keep tent allocation and setup as per groups. To maintain a fantastic experience, we will make sure your group tents placed together. To maintain safety, we manage distance and set up tents at some length. Each group would be interested in spending time with their friends.
15. Why should you choose Treks and Trails India?
- We have verified Google reviews and years of the camping experience.
- Youtube video to review our Revdanda BeachCamping Website
- Group discount available
- Best Price available for couples
- We will help you arrange transport from Mandwa Jetty or Rewas Jetty till the campsite and Back.
- Assistance in arranging private cabs from Mumbai and Pune to Revdanda Beach Camping.
- 6000 plus Tours, Camping and Activities arranged
- Self-operated treks and tours are available.
16. Can you give some Revdanda Fort Information?
The Revdanda Fort known as "Fortaleza de Chaul" in Portuguese. Established in Revdanda Town 17 kms away from Alibaug City and 17 km away from Kashid Beach. Revdanda beach fort placed at the entrance of the Kundalika River. Revdanda beach location connected by Road on the Alibaug Murud state highway. The Road passes through the Revdanda Fort.
17. Revdanda beach cottages are they available nearby?
Yes, many Revdanda beachside cottages are available at Revdanda and Alibaug. You can book them online as per your budget and requirements.
18. Revdanda beach hotels are they available nearby?
You can choose between Revdanda Beach hotels, Kashid Beach hotels, Alibaug Beach hotels. Revdanda beach located at equal distance from most popular beaches.
19. Revdanda beach from Pune? Revdanda beach camping from Pune?
Revdanda beach is the closet beach from Pune. Revdanda located at 156 kilometres from Pune it takes four hours to reach the campsite. Other Pune nearest beaches near Revdanda Beach Camping are Nagaon Beach, Kashid Beach, Murud Beach, Kihim Beach, Mandwa Beach, Kashid Bich, Rewas Beach, Korlai beach, Akshi beach, Saswane beach and Kasim beach.
20. How to complete Revdanda beach camping booking?
You can click on the book now button to complete your booking. 100 per cent advance payment is must to complete the booking. You can also click on enquire now button if you have any question before making the booking.
21. How to reach Revdanda beach from Mumbai?
By Road, you can drive using Revdanda beach directions using google maps. You either choose Khopoli - Pali - Roha - Revdanda road or Panvel - Vadkal Naka - Alibaug - Revdanda road. It takes around four hours to reach the Revdanda beach camping in Alibaug.
By Ferry or Catamaran From Gateway of India
- Buy the ticket for Mandwa Jetty and start your journey in Catamaran or Ferry.
- It takes around one hour to reach the port
- From Mandwa port you can board the connecting bus of the ferry or Catamaran operator till Alibaug bus depot.
- From Alibaug bus depot you can travel till campsite in an auto-rickshaw around 17 kilometres away.
- You can also hire Tum Tum rickshaw directly till campsite from Mandwa Jetty and Back.
- In case you have booked your package with transport with us our Tum Tum Rickshaw will arrange your travel to and fro from Mandwa Jetty.
By Ferry from Ferry Wharf or Bhau cha Dhakka
- Book your tickets till Rewas jetty
- You can also load your bikes or cycle into the Ferry
- Takes one hour plus to reach Rewas Jetty from here you will need to hire a private rickshaw to and fro till the campsite
- We can assist in managing your transport from Rewas jetty.
22. Places to visit in Alibaug
Alibag, also recognised as Alibaug, is a beachfront town, just south of Mumbai Maharashtra. Alibag recognised for its seashores like Alibag Beach, Nagaon Beach, Kihim Beach, Revdanda Beach and Varsoli Beach. Alibaug has many offbeat beaches near Mumbai.
It is a popular weekend destination for Mumbai and Pune tourist. Alibaug offers beaches, forts, hiking trails, sea food. There are many Alibaug homestays, resorts, hotels and cottages to choose from depending on your budget and requirements, listing few places to visit in Alibaug.
- Kolaba Fort also known as Alibaug Fort
- Watersports at Nagaon Beach
- Murud Janjira Fort
- Korlai Fort
- Shree Kshetra Kanakeshwar Mandir
- Alibaug Beach Camping
- Kashid Beach Camping
- Kihim Beach
- Sagargad Fort Trek
- Khanderi Fort and Underi Fort visit by Boat
- Camping in Alibaug
- Revdanda Fort visit
Birla Mandir Alibaug
- Alibaug Water sports