Revdanda Beach Camping
Forget sugar spice and everything nice, sun sand and stars are the perfect combinations that ever existed. Everyone needs a weekend getaway that they can cherish for the rest of their lives So why settle for less. So let's head together towards every Mumbaikar's go-to getaway "Alibaug". Brace yourselves for a therapeutic camping experience which is our Beach camp
Revdanda Beach Camping Event Details
- Location: Revdanda beach, Alibaug
- Tent pitched on the beach itself
- Tents will have mat and blanket
- DJ, Rain Dance, Holi colors
- The location has proper built washrooms
- Holi Special Camping cost: Rs. 2200/- per person
How to reach the campsite
1. Direct auto from Mandwa to campsite approx cost Rs. 1000/- for an auto.
2. Take a bus to Alibaug from Mandwa jetty, bus cost is in the ferry ticket itself and from Alibaug the Auto to the campsite will cost approx Rs. 500/-.
Alibaug Camping Event Itinerary
16:00 Check in at the campsite.
16:30 Evening tea and snacks.
After evening snacks, enjoy sunset at beach
19:00 BBQ session. (Veg/Non-veg)
Enjoy bonfire with music.
21:30 Dinner. (Veg/Non-veg/Jain)
07:00 Wake up and freshen up.
After Breakfast enjoy the Biggest HOLI BASH, grove on the beats of DJ as the DJ will be beating out the rocking music, play with colors & get wet in the rain dance arena.
13.30 Lunch (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain)
15:00 Check-out from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea, BBQ, dinner, breakfast
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Music, campfire
- DJ, Rain dance, holi colors
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of cloths & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap, Sunscreen, and any other toiletries
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.