About Ranthambore National Park
Ranthambore National Park is considered as one of the best places to view the majestic predator in the jungle. Being the royal hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, it has fueled the imagination of photographers and wildlife lovers from all over the globe. One of India’s biggest and most renowned tiger reserves, it is known for its eclectic mix of historical and natural wonders. Ranthambhore is also a heritage site that comes from the legacy of the Rajput kings such as Prithvi Raj Chauhan. It is located in the Sawai Madhopur district of the state of Rajasthan and is located at the junction of the Aravali and Vindhya hill ranges. The massive Ranthambore Fort overlooks the national park which is dotted with ruins of the erstwhile times. The dry deciduous forests of Ranthambhore are a boon to the wildlife lover – increasing the chances of sighting the wild king. Tigers can be spotted during the day either chilling in the waters or stalking prey or just marking their territory.
Ranthambore Tiger Safari Details
- Location: Rajasthan
- Tour Start – End: Sawai Madhopur Station – Sawai Madhopur Station
- Tour Type: Wildlife Safari
- Cost: Rs. 19,999/- per person (excluding 5% GST)
Ranthambore Tiger Safari Upcoming Dates
- 22nd - 24th October
- 17th - 19th November
- 2nd - 4th December
1. Mumbai to Sawai Madhopur by - 12953 August Kranti Tejas Rajdhani Express
Departure 1710 - Arrival 0523
2. Sawai Madhopur to Mumbai by - 12954 August Kranti Tejas Rajdhani Express
Departure 2040 - Arrival 1015
Ranthambore Tiger Safari Itinerary
Day 0 – Evening departure for Ranthambore
Evening departure for Sawai Madhopur by 12953 AUGUST KRANTI DP 1710 ARR 0523
(If you wish to come by flight then the nearest airport is Jaipur 160km & you can take an early morning flight on Day 1)
Day 1 – Arrival at Ranthambhore and afternoon jungle safari
Arrive at Sawai Madhopur and transfer to the resort. Post some rest and lunch we head for our first jungle safari with our team of experts.
Informative tiger behaviour slide show followed by dinner. Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 2 – Morning and afternoon jungle safaris
Leave for an early morning jungle safari. Return to the resort for breakfast followed by leisure time. Post lunch, we leave for another jungle safari. Tea/coffee is served after you return from the safari. Dinner and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 3 – Morning Safari & Departure to Airport or Railway station
Leave for an early morning jungle safari. Return to the resort for breakfast. Departure for Mumbai in the afternoon at 12:00 pm. Onwards, If you wish to take a flight then drive to Jaipur.
Day 4 – Arrive in Mumbai (For train travellers)
Arrive in Mumbai with fond memories of the trip.
- Ranthambhore forest resort – https://www.fernhotels.com/the-fern-ranthambore-forest-resort
What is included in the tour
- 2 nights and 3 days stay in Resort on Twin sharing basis
- All meals during the stay
- 4 Jungle safaris with experts in an exclusive canter
- Surface transfers Sawai Madhopur Station to Sawai Madhopur Station.
- Fort visit if time permits
What is NOT included in the tour
- Your Airfare and Train Fare
- Your Aiport pickup from Jaipur and Drop to Jaipur
- 5% GST
- Transaction cost for payment gateway
- Cost for supplementary services.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, and Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips, etc.
- Camera charges
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Differences in cost arising due to government tax changes must be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Differences in cost arise due to mishaps, political unrest, and natural calamities. In such cases, extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Please note that travel costs will be extra if you are taking flight Jaipur - Ranthambore - Jaipur.
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Extra pair of clothes, Towel, Jacket, etc.
- Blankets for train travelling
- Warm clothes
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Proper footwear
- Proper haversack to put all these things
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Mobile charger / power bank
- Camera (optional)
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- 50% refund if notified via phone conversation 45 or more days prior to the event date.
- 40 % refund if notified via phone conversation 16 to 44 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 15 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Event get cancelled, we will refund "Event Amount" only.