About Stargazing Dehne Asangaon
Embark on a stargazing and photography tour at Dehne around new moon nights along with tented camping and stay under the stars with the cool breeze from the surrounding mountain range. Here, learn about how to explore the Northern Hemisphere Constellations and identify them with the help of telescopes as the experts guide you properly. You will be able to understand the star photography technique and shoot the milky way and the obvious star trails. Plan for an extravagant weekend getaway to feel refreshed amid the splendid nature when the twinkling stars take care of you.
Event Details Stargazing Mumbai at Dehne Asangaon
- Place: Dehne near Asangaon
- Endurance: Low
- Activities: Stargazing, Camping, Astrophotography
- Stargazing Dehne cost: Rs. 2300/- per person (Andheri to Andheri)
- Stargazing Dehne cost: Rs. 1500/- per person (without transport)
Event Itinerary - Stargazing camps near Mumbai
Day one - Stargazing and Camping
11:45 Meet at WEH metro station bus stop, Andheri.
12:00 Start journey towards Dehne village
12:15 Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop (on the highway), Bandra.
12:30 Pick up at Sion station circle.
13:15 Pick up at Teen Hath Naka, Thane.
13:50 Pick up at Kalyan phata.
14:00 Reach Stargazing camping site Dehne base village.
15:30 Have a cup of tea and relax at the campsite and later pitch your tents.
18:00 Watch the relishing sunset.
19:00 Start your astronomy and star photography session 1.
21:30 Take a dinner break in between.
Continue to enjoy the second session of stargazing and witness the magic of the sky through the telescope. Can try for astrophotography.
Retire for the night and take rest in tents.
06:30 Wake up call.
08:00 Have breakfast around and play fun games and group activities.
10:00 Check-out camps and start return journey.
15:00 Approx. arrival at Andheri.
- In case of the Cloudy Sky, Event will not be cancelled and will continue with Campfire Activities and Information session.
- Observation depends on subject to availability of object & weather condition.
- No refund on cancellation & postponed of shows due to BAD Cloudy /Rainy Climate.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at base village on time.
- Due to above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
What is included in the tour
- Travel by private non-Ac vehicle (with transport option)
- Day 1 - Evening Refreshment, Dinner
- Day 2 – Breakfast
- Instructor & Telescope
- Tented Accommodation on sharing basis
- Treks and Trails Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Asangaon and back (without transport option)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Identity proof (must)
- Face mask or shield
- Sleeping Bag or 2-bed sheets and mat
- Torch with extra batteries
- A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc
- Towel, a napkin
- Jacket/ Sweater, Extra clothes
- D-SLR with Tripod (Optional)
- Scarf, Cap, Sunglasses, etc (optional)
- Medicine those if u require usually
- A Rucksack or Daysack to put in all the things to be carried
- Do not carry sling bags or zholas.
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. Incase distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participant need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled from our side, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.