About Stargazing Dehne Asangaon
Embark on a star gazing and photography tour at Dehne around new moon nights along with tented camping and stay under the stars with the cool breeze from the surrounding mountain range. Here, learn about how to explore the Northern Hemisphere Constellations and identify them with the help of telescopes as the experts guide you properly. You will be able to understand about the star photography technique and shoot the milky way and the obvious star trails. Plan for an extravagant weekend getaway to feel refreshed amid the splendid nature when the twinkling stars take care of you.
Event Details Stargazing Mumbai at Dehne Asangaon
- Place Dehne near Asangaon
- Endurance Low
- Activities: Stargazing, Camping, Astrophotography
- Rs 1650 per person
Event Itinerary - Stargazing camps near Mumbai
Board local from Mumbai CSMT on Saturday
Train timings CSMT - Asangaon Slow Local
- 01:30 pm CSMT
- 01:48 pm Dadar
- 01:58 pm Kurla
- 02:04 pm Ghatkopar
- 02:26 pm Thane
- 02:49 pm Dombivli
- 03:00 pm Kalyan
- 03:35 pm Asangaon
Day one Stargazing and Camping
03.35 pm - Meet at Asangaon railway station and begin travel to the base by local jeeps
05.00 pm - Reach Stargazing camping site Dehne base village
05.30 pm - Have a cup of tea and relax at the campsite and later pitch your tents.
06.00 pm - Watch the relishing sunset
07.00 pm - Start your astronomy and star photography session 1.
09.30 pm - Take a dinner break in between.
Continue to enjoy the second session of stargazing and witness the magic of the sky through the telescope. Can try for astrophotography.
Retire for the night and take rest in tents.
06:30 am Wakeup call around
08:00 am Have breakfast around and play fun games and group activities.
10:00 am Check-out camps and prepare to leave for Asangaon.
11:00 am Reach the destination around and wind up the tour.
What is included in the tour
- Traveling from Asangaon To Asangaon
- Day 1 - Evening Refreshment, Dinner
- Day 2 – Breakfast
- Instructor & Telescope
- Tented Accommodation
- Treks and Trails Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any kind of personal expenses viz. mineral water, Soft drinks, etc.
- Any kind of Insurance
- Anything which is not mentioned in Includes.
- Identity proof (must)
- A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
- Towel, a napkin
- Jacket/ Sweater, Extra clothes
- D-SLR with Tripod (Optional)
- Scarf, Cap, Sunglasses, etc (optional)
- Sleeping Bag or proper bedding
- Medicine those if u require usually
- A Rucksack or Daysack to put in all the things to be carried
- Do not carry sling bags or zholas.
- Do not wear gold or carry valuable ornaments.
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves.