- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to make a booking.
Katraj to Sinhagad
Katraj to Sinhgad trek is famous as K2S trek. This trek tests your endurance level at its best. Its start from Katraj tunnel and end at Sinhgad Fort. Total distance is approx. 16 km (17 hills).
K2S Trek Details
- Katraj to Sinhagad Trek Difficulty Level: Medium
- Katraj to Sinhagad Trek Endurance Level: High
- Region: Ghera Sinhagad
- Total time required for climbing: 7-8 hours one way
- Duration: 1 Night
- Cost: Rs 500/- per person
Katraj to Sinhgad (K2S) Itinerary
Day 1 – Saturday night
19:15 Meet at Swargate bus depot.
19:30 Travel to start point by public transport from Swargate.
20:30 Reach at start point.
After introduction and instruction start trek.
21:30 Dinner break on plateau. (carry packed dinner)
Day 2 - Sunday
06:00 Reach at Sinhgad fort.
08:30 Reach at base village and start return journey towards Swargate by public transport.
10:30 Reach at Swargate and disperse.
For Mumbai participants
Mumbai people can catch Chennai Express (11041)
Chennai Express timings
- 14:00 CSMT
- 14:12 Dadar
- 14:38 Thane
- 14:57 Kalyan
- 15:43 Karjat
- 18:05 Pune
Pune station to Swargate - PMT buses and share autos are available.
What is included in the tour
- Swargate to Swargate travel by public transport
- 1 veg Breakfast
- Treks and Trails India expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Dinner for Saturday
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water (Compulsory)
- Good Torch must with extra battery (Compulsory)
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Dinner for the trek
- A proper backpack (No side bags and jholas)
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Warm cloths (Jacket, Cap, Muffler)
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.