Katraj to Sinhagad
Katraj to Sinhgad trek is famous as K2S trek. This trek tests your endurance level at its best. Its start from Katraj tunnel and end at Sinhgad Fort. Total distance is approx. 16 km (17 hills).
Katraj to Sinhgad (K2S) Itinerary
Day 1 – Saturday night
19:15 Meet at Swargate bus depot.
19:30 Travel to start point by public transport from Swargate.
20:30 Reach at start point.
After introduction and instruction start trek.
Dinner on the way on plateau. (carry packed dinner)
Day 2 - Sunday
06:00 Reach at Sinhgad fort.
08:00 Move towards Sinhgad fort base village by jeep.
08:30 Reach at base village and start return journey towards Swargate by public transport.
10:30 Reach at Swargate and disperse.
Mumbai people can catch Sinhgad Express
Sinhgad Express timings
- 14:30 CSMT
- 14:41 Dadar
- 15:03 Thane
- 15:27 Kalyan
- 16:08 Karjat
- 18:40 Pune
Pune station to Swargate - PMT buses and share autos.
What is included in the tour
- Swargate to Swargate travel by public transport
- Sinhgad fort to base by jeep
- 1 veg Breakfast
- Treks and Trails India expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Dinner for Saturday
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water (Compulsory)
- Good Torch must with extra battery (Compulsory)
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- A proper backpack (No side bags and jholas)
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Warm cloths (Jacket, Cap, Muffler)
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles