Village Outing at Kamshet
Kamshet is an upcoming hill station near Lonavala. Kamshet is famous for Paragliding schools near Pune and tandem paragliding adventure sport. The camping spot is built in a village theme. Our campsite is just 14 km away from the popular paragliding spot Kamshet. Road conditions are good to reach the campground. Apart from that, Dhak bahiri spot is just 2 km and Uksan lake is 1 km away from the campsite. We provide best quality food (made on mud chulha)
Holi Special Event on 27th 28th March (cost will be different)
- Rain dance
- Organic colors
Kamshet Camping Details
- Village theme camping
- Toilets are available
- Tents with mat and blanket
- Indoor/Outdoor games
Cost (without transport)
- Child (9 to 4 yrs): Rs. 799/- (per person)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1299/- (per person)
Kamshet Village Camping Itinerary
Day One - Saturday
16:30 Check in at Campsite site.
17:00 Welcome Tea & Snacks.
Enjoy some game at campsite. (Volleyball, Cricket, Dart game, Archery, Carrom, Lagori, Badminton, Football)
20:00 BBQ (limited).
21:30 Dinner. (Veg/Non-veg)
After dinner enjoy camp fire and music.
Day Two - Sunday
07:30 Wake up and freshen up.
09:00 Breakfast and Tea.
10:30 Small jungle trail near campsite.
12:00 Check out from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome snacks and refreshments
- Veg / Non-veg BBQ (limited)
- Unlimited Dinner (veg, non veg, Jain)
- Camping tents with proper bedding and blankets
- Morning tea and breakfast
- Indoor/Outdoor games
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.