About Devkund Waterfall Trek
Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world. Devkund Waterfall Trekking
Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world you can join Treks and Trails India and visit the Devkund Waterfall located near Bhira Village, Devkund Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in India. Devkund Waterfall is a mostly unknown and unexplored waterfall in Maharashtra.
There are very few perennial waterfalls in Maharashtra like Devkund Waterfall. The forest around the waterfall is beautifully green and dense with many species of animals and birds. Devkund keeps the spirit of monsoon alive. Your trek will lead you through many unexplored trails, you will be navigating slippery rocks trek would contain medium to easy obstacles along the way. Once you reach Devkund Waterfall you will be overwhelmed with its beauty and filled with joy.
Note: As per forest department notice, Devkund Waterfall Trek is closed due to heavy rain. Once it reopens we'll update batches.
Devkund Waterfall Event Details
- Event Type: Trekking
- Duration: One Day
- Trek Difficulty: Medium
- Washroom available at Base Village
- Rs 1250/- per head.
Devkund Waterfall Trek Itinerary
Day 1 - Sunday
05:30 Pickup at Bank of Maharashtra, Shivajinagar.
05:40 Pickup at McDonald’s, Deccan.
06:00 Pickup at Chandni Chowk.
09.00 Reach at base village and Breakfast.
09:30 Starts trek towards Devkund waterfall.
11:30 Reach waterfall and enjoy some time there.
13:00 Start return trek towards base village.
15:00 Reach at base village and Lunch.
15:45 Start return journey to Pune.
20:00 Approx. arrival at Pune.
What is included in the tour
Pune to Pune travel by non-AC private vehicle
1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch
Forest entry charges
Treks and Trails India Expertise Charge
What is NOT included in the tour
All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
Any kind of personal expenses. (Camera charges, etc.)
Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles