About Sudhagad Trek
The only fort which was considered before Raigad for establishing as the capital of Shiv Swarajya, Sudhagad is a gigantic fort with a huge plateau atop. Tactfully fortified this was one was one of the mightiest and inaccessible fort of that time. A well-built temple of Bhorai Devi is the only place for shelter atop. There is deepmala in front of the temple. Few remnants of Tulsi Vrindavan lay in the vicinity. The main attraction on this fort is the Maha Darwaja at Dhomse side which is an exact replica of the Maha Darwaja at Raigad, and still is in good shape.
Sudhagad Trek Details
- Sudhagad trek difficulty Level: Medium
- Sudhagad fort base village: Thakurwadi
- Time required to climb Sudhagad: 3 hrs (one way)
Trek to Sudhagad Event Itinerary
Day 0 - Saturday
20:45 Meet at WEH metro station bus stop, Andheri.
21:00 Leave for Sudhagad fort trek.
21:15 Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop (on the highway), Bandra.
21:30 Pick up at Sion station circle.
21:45 Pick up at Diamond Garden, Chembur.
22:15 Pick up at Vashi below the main bridge near Vashi Plaza.
22:35 Pick up at McDonald's, Kalamboli.
Day 1 - Sunday
02:30 Reach at base village.
03:00 Start ascending.
06:00 Reach on top.
Enjoy sunrise from the top.
07:30 Have a breakfast.
08:30 Start descending.
12:00 Reach at base village.
13:30 Start return journey to Mumbai
19:00 Approx. arrival at Mumbai.
What is included in the tour
- 1 veg Breakfast, 1 veg Lunch
- Travel by private non-Ac vehicle
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water.
- Proper face mask or shield.
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek.
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters.
- Good Torch must with extra battery.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
1. Can we drive till Thakurwadi?
2. Distance from Mumbai to Thakurwadi?
Three and half hours drive from Mumbai - 120 km approx.
3. Distance from Pune to Thakurwadi?
Three and half hours drive from Pune - 140 km approx.
4. Number of days required for this event?
5. Is there food available on Sudhagad?
No. Food available at base village.
6. How much time required to climb Sudhagad?
2 hours (one way).
7. Where can we park our cars?
Base Village at your own risk.
8. Is there any parking charge?
9. Are toilet available on Sudhagad?
Not available. During the trek toilets are not available.
10. Do single travellers female sign up for these events?
We have 60 - 40 % or more Male - Female ratios on our events.
Many Single Travelling Female join our events.
11. Are Kids allowed on treks?
Kids below 15 with Parents supervision only.
12. What type of food will be provided?
Only Veg local home cooked food is available.
13. Phone Connectivity?
Limited phone connectivity available for most cellular service.
15. Is cash payment or spot payment accepted?
Cash payment is not accepted.
Registration against 100% upfront payment only via Paytm / UPI / NEFT / IMPS / Payment Gateway.
On the spot payment not accepted.
We need to book in advance bus / jeep and make other arrangements upfront payment is must.
16. Will I get bottled water?
Normal well water shall be provided.
17. Can I charge my phone?
No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required.
18. How is the weather now?
Summer Temperature Night 20oC - Day 39°C approx.
Monsoon it rains very heavily please double pack your expensive phones and gadgets.
19. Can we smoke or drink alcohol?
NO. People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit event on immediate basis.
20. Can we listen to music on bluetooth speaker?
Listening to music on earphones or bluetooth speaker is not allowed while trekking, bluetooth speaker not allowed inside homestay.
21. How do I make payment?
You can pay online on our website in how to register tabs.
Incase your question is not listed above you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Sudhagad Fort Trek, Pali | Monsoon Treks near Raigad & Mumbai
A Monsoon trek to Sudhagad Fort, join us and enjoy lush green paddy fields, higher ramparts of the fort. Best weekend trek near Mumbai & Raigad.
Sudhagad / Bhorapgad is a hill fort situated in Maharashtra, India. It lies about 53 kilometres west of Pune, 26 kilometres south of Lonavla and 11 kilometres east of Pali in Raigad District. The summit is 620 metres above sea level. Recently the entire area around the fort is declared as Sudhagad Wildlife Sanctuary.Best place for one day Trek also beginners, base village is Thakurwadi.
This is situated near Pali village in Maharashtra which is almost 120 km from Mumbai.
Sudhagadh fort lies at a distance of about 26 km to the south of the hill station of Lonavala.
Sudhagad is one of the best hill fort near Pune. This is located in the Pali region which lies towards Lonavala Side. Ideal place for a one day trek.
Sudhagad, also known as Bhorapgad, is a small hill fort near Pali, Maharashtra. The fort was named Bhorapgad after the Goddess Bhoraidevi.
Sudhagad is approximately 10 kms from Pali village, where another fort Sarasgad is situated. Very large plateau on top with lakes and ponds in rainy season.
It covers a large area and is also maintained well.
Sudhagad trek is a short and sweet weekend gateway for trekkers from Mumbai and Pune. The fort is almost equidistant from both the cities.
Enjoy an exciting Sudhagad trek in Pali and revel in the amazing nature around the place with your family and all your friends! True adventure awaits!
A complete guide to reach Sudhagad fort from Mumbai and Pune by public transport in shoe string budget.
Surrounded by lush green grass and landscapes, the trek route towards Sudhagad is beautiful and scintillating.
Sudhagad is just approximately 10 kms from Pali village, where another fort Sarasgad is situated. Thanale Caves and Khadsamble caves are also nearby.
An amalgamation of ancient architecture and adventure, this fort is perfect if you've been looking for something offbeat in the trek department.
Sudhagad Fort Trek Places that can be visited on fort are Bhorai Devi Mandir, Pant Sachiv Wada, Chor Darwaja, Takmak Tok, Shiv Mandir.
Incoming search terms related to Sudhagad Fort: sudhagad fort ghera sudhagad, maharashtra, how to reach sudhagad fort from mumbai by train, tailbaila to sudhagad trek, sudhagad trek distance from pune, sarasgad fort, sudhagad trekshitiz, raigad fort, rajgad fort