About Devkund Waterfall Trek
Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world. Devkund Waterfall Trekking
Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world you can join Treks and Trails India and visit the Devkund Waterfall located near Bhira Village, Devkund Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in India. Devkund Waterfall is mostly unknown and unexplored waterfall in Maharashtra.
There are very few perennial waterfalls in Maharashtra like Devkund Waterfall. Forest around the waterfall is beautiful green and dense with many species of animals and birds. Devkund keeps the spirit of monsoon alive. Your trek will lead you through many unexplored trails, you will be navigating slippery rocks trek would contain medium to easy obstacles along the way. Once you reach Devkund Waterfall you will be overwhelmed with its beauty and filled with joy.
The white water cascaded down a series of rocky outcrops, giving the effect of many waterfalls rather than just one. Then it flowed on its way, nonchalant, as if nothing had occurred.
Why Visit Devkund Waterfall
- Most Beautiful Waterfall in Maharashtra
- Enjoy the natural pool below the waterfalls
- Visiting the Tamhini Ghat
- Water pool under the Devkund Waterfall has crystal clear bluish green water.
- Exploring the dense forest.
- Located near Andharban trek
Batches for Devkund Waterfall
Devkund Waterfall Event Details
- Event Type: Trekking
- Duration: One Day
- Trek Difficulty: Medium
- Washroom available at Base Village
- Rs 1350 per head.
Devkund Waterfall Trek Itinerary
23:15 Meeting at Pritam Da Dhaba, Dadar (East).
23:30 Leave for Devkund waterfall trek.
23:45 Chembur Diamond Garden.
24:15 Vashi below main bridge near Vashi Plaza.
00:45 Mc Donalds, Kalamboli.
Reach base village and rest in bus
- 05:30 Wake up and Freshen up
- 06:00 Breakfast
- 07:00 Start trek towards Devkund waterfall
- 09:30 Reach at waterfall and enjoy some time there
- 11:30 Start return trek towards base village
- 14:00 Reach at base village and Lunch
- 15:00 Start return journey to Mumbai
- 21:00 Approx arrival at Dadar
What is included in the tour
Dadar to Dadar travel by non-AC private bus.
1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch.
Treks and Trails India Expertise Charge.
What is NOT included in the tour
All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
Any kind of personal expenses. (Camera charges, etc.)
Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
click on the link: Things to carry
1. Can we drive till base village for Devkund Waterfall ?
Yes you can drive and paid parking is available
2. Devkund Waterfall Trek from Pune ?
We arrange devkund waterfall trek from pune please email us at email@example.com for itinerary