About Devkund Waterfall Trek
Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world. Devkund Waterfall Trekking from Mumbai.
Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world you can join Treks and Trails India and visit the Devkund Waterfall located near Bhira Village, Devkund Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in India. Devkund Waterfall is a mostly unknown and unexplored waterfall in Maharashtra.
There are very few perennial waterfalls in Maharashtra like Devkund Waterfall. The forest around the waterfall is beautifully green and dense with many species of animals and birds. Devkund keeps the spirit of monsoon alive. Your trek will lead you through many unexplored trails, you will be navigating slippery rocks trek would contain medium to easy obstacles along the way. Once you reach Devkund Waterfall you will be overwhelmed with its beauty and filled with joy.
The white water cascaded down a series of rocky outcrops, giving the effect of many waterfalls rather than just one. Then it flowed on its way, nonchalant as if nothing had occurred.
Why Visit Devkund Waterfall Trek
- Most Beautiful Waterfall in Maharashtra
- Enjoy the natural pool below the waterfalls
- Visiting the Tamhini Ghat
- Water pool under the Devkund Waterfall has crystal clear bluish green water.
- Exploring the dense forest.
- Located near Andharban trek
Devkund Waterfall Trek Batches
30th Nov-1st December
Devkund Waterfall Trek Event Details
- Event Type: Trekking
- Duration: One Day
- Trek Difficulty: Medium
- Washroom available at Base Village
- Cost: Rs 1200/- per head.
Devkund Waterfall Trek Itinerary
23:15 Meeting at Pritam Da Dhaba, Dadar (East).
23:30 Leave for Devkund waterfall trek.
23:45 Chembur Diamond Garden.
24:15 Vashi below the main bridge near Vashi Plaza.
00:45 Mc Donalds, Kalamboli.
Reach base village and rest in a bus.
05:30 Wake up and Freshen up.
07:00 Start trek towards Devkund waterfall.
09:30 Reach the waterfall and enjoy some time there.
11:30 Start return trek towards base village.
14:00 Reach at base village and Lunch.
15:00 Start return journey to Mumbai.
21:00 Approx arrival at Dadar.
What is included in the tour
- Dadar to Dadar travel by non-AC private bus
- 1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch
- Treks and Trails India Expertise Charge
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- 2/3 liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Sleeping material (you can carry bed sheets, as you are going take some rest)
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
1. Can we drive till base village for Devkund Waterfall ?
Yes you can drive and paid parking is available
2. Devkund Waterfall Trek from Pune ?
We arrange devkund waterfall trek from pune please email us at email@example.com for itinerary
Devkund Waterfall Trek from Mumbai | Treks and Trails India
Devkund Waterfall Trekking - Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world.
Devkund Falls is a waterfall located near Bhira, in Raigad district, India. It is a 'plunge' waterfall pouring massive amounts of water on the rocky surface underneath. It is a popular spot for one day picnics.
Devkund Waterfall - Detailed Guide For Pune, and Mumbai. Devkund Waterfall Camping, and Devkund Waterfall Trek Packages For Corporate Outing, and Friends / Family Trips.
Trek to Devkund Waterfall near Mumbai for a medium trekking expedition which is open to amateurs as well and find the team you are with is just amazing.
Virgin Waterfall !! About Devkund Trek : The water Trek Devkund waterfall and do camping in moon light & bonfire.
To catch a glimpse of crystal-clear waterfalls gushing harmoniously amidst scenic settings of a lush green forest, trek to Devkund waterfall.
For the best experience at the Devkund Waterfall follow our guide to everything you need to know about a Devkund Waterfalls Trek.
If you are a nature lover then Devkund waterfall trek is your cup of tea! Explore this hidden beauty of Tamhini ghat with Treks and Trails India !
Devkund waterfall is located in the forest Devkund is about 2.5 hrs trek from Bhira along the dam backwater & forest. So join for most awaiting Trek Devkund.
Devkund waterfall is a popular trekking spot located near Tamhini Ghat, 66km from Pune.
Devkund Waterfall trek is a perfect weekend getaway trek from Pune or Mumbai. It is a one day trek with a refreshing waterfall at the end of the trek.
When the sun shines on blue waters with green hillocks and gets kissed by clouds, you know you've found your paradise.
Located in Bhira, Raigad district, Maharashtra, Devkund Waterfalls are a popular tourist attraction and a beautiful picnic spot.
Incoming search terms related to Devkund Waterfall:- devkund waterfall mangaon, maharashtra, devkund waterfall trek from pune, devkund waterfall trek distance, devkund waterfall news, devkund waterfall quora, devkund waterfall images, devkund waterfall in january, devkund waterfall in march