Kolad River Rafting
Start your day with adventure water sport facing a mad monsoon river for 12 km with striking rapids experience fear and joy with White Water Rafting. Kolad River Rafting on Kundalika River started a few years ago, and now it is a year-round activity Only rafting facility in India to be operational all-round the year. Kolad River Rafting at Kundalika River is about 4 hrs drive from Pune and Mumbai.
Kolad White Water Rafting on Kundalika river, Kolad is controlled by the release of the Rawalje Dam water on the Kundalika River and offers Grade II and Grade III rapids Higher the Grade, higher the level of difficulty.
Kolad River Rafting Details
- Kundalika Kolad River Rafting Rapids from Level 1 to level 4
- Total Kolad River Rafting Distance: 10 - 12 Km
- Duration: 2 hrs - 2.5 hrs (Depending on the speed of the water)
- Grade: Medium
- Endurance Level: Medium
- Swimming skills: Not required
- Previous experience: Not necessary
- Cost: Rs. 2400/- (per person)
Kolad River Rafting Itinerary by Bus
05:30 am Meet at Pritam da Dhaba, Dadar (east) and move towards Kolad. Quick Breakfast on the way.
08:30 am Arrive at the river rafting Kolad start point - Briefing for Rafting on arrival at the start point.
09:00 am River rafting Kolad activity begins
12.30 am Rafting is complete at the endpoint.
01:30 pm Lunch Break. ( Veg / Non-Veg)
03:30 pm Proceed back to Mumbai.
07:30 pm Approx. arrival at Dadar. (E) (Tentative)
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai in non-a/c vehicle
- Kolad River Rafting Charges for one time only
- Breakfast, Lunch (Veg / Non Veg)
- Changing facility
- Tolls, Permit and Parking charges
- Expertise and Guide Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Personal ID card complusory.
- Haversack to keep hands free.
- Water bottle 3 litres.
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Electoral or GluconD powder.
- Personal medicines.
- Sun protection cap, googles.
- Torch with a spare set of batteries, Light weight towel.
- Extra set of clothes.
- Waterproof pouch for gadgets.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1: Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828004949
Step 2: Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Kolad River Rafting FAQ
How far is river rafting at Kolad from Mumbai or Pune?
- Kolad river rafting location from Mumbai is 125 kms; it will take three hours to cover this journey on the Mumbai – Goa Highway.
- Kolad river rafting location from Pune is 110 kms; it will take three hours to cover this journey, taking the Mulshi-Ville Route.
- The best option is to self-drive or Rent an Outstation vehicle; there are no public transport options readily available.
- You can also catch a train from Mumbai to Panvel. Once you reach Panvel station, you can hop onto Kolad by sharing cabs or any ST bus going towards Mahad.
- By outstation train heading towards Ratnagiri and get off at Kolad station.
Is transport included in the Kolad river rafting cost?
We have both plans available for river rafting Kolad with and without transport. Depending on your travel preferences, you can choose Kolad river rafting cost changes from weekday to holidays and weekends. Kolad river rafting packages also are available with camping, hotel stay.
How do we get from the Kolad white water river rafting endpoint to the starting point?
At the Kolad white water river rafting endpoint, there are local rickshaws available they charge Rs 600 approx or negotiable depending upon your Kolad stay location or Kolad vehicle parking location. You can also hire drivers for Rs 300 for self-driven cars.
How far is the endpoint to the start point Kolad white water rafting Kundalika river?
White river rafting Kolad endpoint to the start point is 20 km by road, and it will take 30 minutes to cover this journey.
How far is the highway from the endpoint of Kolad Kundalika river rafting?
The endpoint at River rafting Kundalika Kolad is located five kilometers away from the highway. It will take around 10 minutes by car to cover this distance.
Grade of River Rafting Kolad Rapids?
Kolad River River Rafting rapids grade level falls between two to three.
How Safe is River Rafting at Kolad?
River Rafting has risk like any adventure sport, and our team will practice maximum safety operating procedures to avoid mishaps. Participants are requested to follow all instructions provided by your river raft captain.
Is Kolad River Rafting Safe?
Kolad river rafting takes place on the Kundalika river with a strong current. Kolad river rafting rapids can reach Grade III. River Rafting experts will train you to row the boat, and rafters will wear life jackets and helmets. River Rafting experts will guide you during your river rafting ride on the Kolad, Kundalika river.
Medical Disclosure for River Rafting Kolad?
You must visit your physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness and disclose the same and your medical history to the trip organizers so that the best possible arrangements can be carried out post-approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the journey. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY, payable in Indian Rupees. We don't suggest River Rafting for Heart Patients, Pregnant women, Person with extreme Motion Sickness. Regular physical fitness is required.
Please check the below three-pointers before completing the Kolad river rafting booking?
If you don't meet the below height, weight, and age criteria, you will not be permitted to board the river raft for rafting. Please call us with any questions about river rafting Kolad?
- River Rafting minimum Height requirements 4 feet 6 inches
- River Rafting weight limits are a maximum of 120 kgs
- Age required for River Rafting minimum 14-year-olds and above
When is it a good time for River Rafting at Kolad Kundalika River?
Kolad river rafting's best time is during the rainy season in Maharashtra. Kolad river rafting timings are at 9 am when the dam waters open; multiple timing slots are possible during the rainy season depending on the dam water capacity. Kolad river rafting on the Kundalika river is a dam-controlled activity, and the water levels are the same throughout the year.
How many seats are available in a river raft at Kolad?
It would be best to have a minimum of six and a maximum of 10 participants for kolad river rafting kolad, Maharashtra.
Are there changing rooms or washrooms at the river rafting Kolad start point and endpoint?
A simple setup is available with basic toilets, changing at the start and endpoint of Kolad River rafting. Small dhabas are also available at the endpoint that offers tea and snacks for the tired river rafters.
Can you send us kolad river rafting images?
Please click on the image gallery for our past Kolad river rafting event images; you can also chat with us on whatsapp regarding any questions.
How do I book Kolad River Rafting?
Plan your trip; Kolad River Rafting rides are sold out weeks in advance. To avoid last-minute disappointment, we suggest you plan at least 30 days. You can WhatsApp us at 8828004949 for the kolad river rafting price. Click on the book now button to make payment and complete the registration process. Please call us for the best quotes and group discount at Kolad river rafting for large group bookings and corporate booking.
How do I reach the Kolad River Rafting address?
We will provide Google map coordinates. It will take three hours to reach Kolad from Mumbai and three to four hours from Pune. We advise you to arrive at the Kolad River Rafting address one hour in advance. To complete formality, changing of clothes and meeting your river raft captain. Kolad river rafting location has bad network reception; please load the map in advance.
Stay option in Kolad river rafting resorts and camping sites?
We can manage your stay for Families, Groups, Corporates. There are many accommodation options available from River Facing Tents, Cottages, Homestay, Hotels. Please chat with us for a quote today.
Do you offer group discounts on Kolad river rafting charges?
Our River rafting Kolad rates are competitive, and group discounts are available. Please chat with us for a competitive quote.
Activities to do in Kolad other than river rafting?
There are many beautiful trekking options near Kolad you can choose from Devkund Waterfall Trek, Andharban Waterfall Trek, Sarasgad Fort Trek, Sudhagad Fort Trek. You can also indulge in camping at Kolad, Bhira Dam Camping, Pali Camping. You can go for Bungee Jumping at Kolad. Pali village Shri Ballaleshwar Ashtvinayak Temple visit. Imagica Adventure park, Aqua Imagica Waterpark is located 60 kilometers from Kolad.