Start your day with adventure water sport facing a mad monsoon river for 12 km with striking rapids experience fear and joy with White Water Rafting. Kolad River Rafting on Kundalika River started a few years ago, and now it is a year-round activity Only rafting facility in India to be operational all-round the year. Kolad River Rafting at Kundalika River is about 4 hrs drive from Pune and Mumbai.
Kolad White Water Rafting on Kundalika river, Kolad is controlled by the release of the Rawalje Dam water on the Kundalika River and offers Grade II and Grade III rapids Higher the Grade, higher the level of difficulty.
Kolad River Rafting Details
- Kundalika Kolad River Rafting Rapids from Level 1 to level 4.
- Total Kolad River Rafting Distance: 10 - 12 Kms.
- Duration: 2 hrs - 2.5 hrs (Depending on the speed of the water)
- Grade: Medium.
- Endurance Level: Medium.
- Swimming skills – Not required.
- Previous experience – Not necessary.
- 05:30 am Depart from Dadar for Kolad breakfast on the way
- 08:30 am Arrive at the rafting start point - Briefing for Rafting on arrival at the start point.
- 09:30 am Rafting begins
- 12.30 am: Rafting ends
- 01:30 pm Lunch Break ( Veg. /Non-Veg)
- 03:30 pm Proceed back to Mumbai
- 07:30 pm Reach Dadar (E) (Tentative)
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai in non-a/c vehicle
- Kolad River Rafting Charges for one time only
- Breakfast, Lunch (Veg / Non Veg )
- Changing facility.
- Tolls, Permit and Parking charges
- Expertise and Guide Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything other than Mentioned Above.
- Personal ID card complusory.
- Haversack to keep hands free.
- Water bottle 3 litres.
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Electoral or GluconD powder.
- Personal medicines.
- Sun protection cap, googles.
- Torch with spare set of batteries, Light weight towel.
- Extra set of clothes.
- Waterproof pouch for gadgets.
How far is Kolad from Mumbai/Pune?
- Mumbai – Approx 125 kms/3 hrs away, on the Mumbai – Goa Highway.
- Pune – Approx 110 kms/3 hrs away, taking the Mulshi-Ville Route.
- The best option is to self-drive or Rent an Outstation vehicle, there are no public transport options readily available.
- You can also catch a train from Mumbai to Panvel. Once you reach Panvel station you can hop onto sumo to Kolad or any ST bus going towards Mahad.
- Local trains heading towards Ratnagiri and get off at Kolad station.
Is transport included?
How do we get from the end point to the start point?
- By rickshaws(Rs. 600 approx.) - Drivers( Rs. 300 approx) for self-driven cars
How far is the end point to the start point?
- 20 km(by road) – approx 30 min
How far is the highway from the end point?
- 5 km – approx 10 min
Kolad River Rafting FAQ
Grade of River Rafting Rapids?
Kolad River Rafting Grade Level 2 - 3
How Safe is River Rafting?
- Like any adventure sport, River Rafting has risk, our team will practice maximum safety operating procedures to avoid mishaps.
Kolad River Rafting Safe?
River Rafting takes place on the river with a strong current. Kolad River Rafting Rapids can reach Grade III. River Rafting experts will train you how to row the boat, you will be provided with life jackets and helmets. River Rafting experts will guide you throughout 3 hours during your ride on Kundalika river.
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees. We don’t suggest Rafting for Heart Patients, Pregnant women, Person with extreme Motion Sickness. Normal physical fitness is required
Minimum Height - 4 feet 6 inches
Weight Limit - 120 kgs
Age required for River Rafting - 14-year-olds and above
When is it a good time for River Rafting at Kolad Kundalika River?
- River Rafting at Kolad is a dam controlled activity in Kolad, the water levels are the same throughout the year.
How many people in a raft?
- Min 4 – Max 10
Are there changing room or washrooms at the rafting start point/end point?
A simple setup is available with basic facilities.
How do I book Kolad River Rafting?
Plan your trip in advance, Kolad River Rafting rides are sold out weeks in advance to avoid last minute disappointment we suggest you plan at least 30 days in advance.
You can WhatsApp us 8828004949 - 9764461419
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on book now button to make payment and complete the registration process.
How do I reach Kolad River Rafting?
We will provide Google maps coordinates. It will take 3 hours to reach Kolad from Mumbai and 3 to 4 hours from Pune.
Stay option in Kolad?
We can manage your stay for Families, Groups, Corporates. There are many accommodation options available from River Facing Tents, Cottages, Homestay, Hotels.
Activities to do in Kolad?
Kolad River Rafting on Kundalika River.
Devkund Waterfall Trek
Andharban Waterfall Trek
Bhira Dam Camping
Pali Village visit
Imagica and Aqua Imagica.