Kolad Bungee Jumping
The Kolad Village is situated 120 Kms from Mumbai Pune and is one of the most favored weekend getaways for Mumbaikars & Punekars. Established on the shores of the Kundalika river and offers unlimited options in adventure sports. Along with other things, Kolad makes up for a perfect spot for hiking, camping, and trekking in just 3 hours of drive from Mumbai/Pune. You'll be jumping from 40 meters height.
Bungee Jumping Details
- Height: 40 meters
- Location: Kolad
- Cost: Rs. 3450/- per person
Bungee Jumping Itinerary
- Arrive at Kolad.
- Report and verify your booking.
- After verification our team member will brief you about safety procedures.
- Basic health check-up.
- Get ready and wait for adventure.
- Climb up to the jumping station and wear safety gears.
- Pre jumping session.
- And go for your most awaited Bungee.
- After jump collect you certificate.
Safety Instructions for Bungee Jumping
1. Kolad bungee will provide you pigeon whole almirah to keep your personal belongings, management will not take any responsibility for the loss and damage to any personal belongings.
2. You must be 18 years old to do bungee jump without parental consent, if you are less than 18 years, you must be accompanied by a parent or local guardian.
3. The minimum weight for bungee jump should be between 35 to 110 kgs.
4. If you suffer from heart condition, epilepsy, high blood pressure, broken bones, any recent surgery, pregnancy, or any neurological disorder, it is advised that you don't attempt jump.
5. Make sure you have all your safety gears on before you even think of jumping.
6. Do not wear jewellery, unsecured glasses or even contact lenses that can cause injury or obstruct vision.
7. Wear comfortable clothes and tuck your shirt in so it does not fly up when you decelerate. Do not wear skirt, your clothes should not be restrictive or too loose, shoes should be flat soled attach securely to your feet. Do not wear boots/high ankles shoes.
8. If you have long hairs, you must tie it up so that it does not get stuck in any of the component's or hit you in the face while jumping.
9. Every jump is insured.
10. You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time, the written notification or an email to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office, the applicable cancellation charges are applied as per the cancellation policy.
11. Bungee jump will not be allowed to the person who will be seen in any alcoholic condition.
12. Indemnity/waiver form should be read carefully and sign before the jump. If you have any question's about the indemnity/waiver do not hesitate to ask the crew member.
13. Listen to your jump master what they say, as it will make your jump more secure and enjoyable.
14. Take some time to relax & watch other people jump before starting your experience, this can help you and ease your mind and nerves.
15. Kolad bungee have right to cancel your activities due to reasons beyond our control i.e.,bad weather, thunder storm, heavy rainfall and the amount will be refunded as per the cancellation policy.
What is included in the tour
- 40 meter bungee jump
- Safety gear and equipment
- Support staff
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Kolad and back
- Photography and Videography
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water
- Proper foot wear
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles