Camping Near Khopoli
Camping presents many bright moments, particularly for groups, families, couple, corporates. Discovering how to fix up a tent, light and manage a campfire, and prepare their personal meals is both games and empowering for all. If you appreciate wildlife, plant life, or creation, a camping trip is a fabulous opportunity to distribute this expertise with the next generation. This campsite situated near Amba river. Enjoy peaceful camping with your loved ones.
A camping tour with your friends and family is a reasonable and great way to get away from it all. Camping brings you closer to nature and loved ones. Everyone ought to operate collectively to live your camp and can experience many outdoor activities mutually willingly than everyone travelling their separate way. An evening telling tales by the campfire inspires creativity and friendship far more than breaking up for adventures in a city.
Khopoli Camping grants a much more leisurely pace, providing you with a chance to unwind and reinvigorate from the burdens of everyday life positively. A few early planning, like making a camping checklist before you go and discovering what activities you want to do, will save the low stress and fun environment.
Khopoli Campsite Details
- Riverside camping by the Amba River
- Early morning Sarasgad Fort Trek near Pali Village
- Toilets are available
- Region: Khopoli
Cost (without transport)
- Child (5 to 9 yrs): Rs. 999/- (per person)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1399/- (per person)
Khopoli Camping Itinerary
- 16:00 Check-in at the Khopoli campsite
- 16:30 Welcome evening tea & snacks.
- 17:30 After evening snacks fun activities and enjoy the sunset.
- 20:00 Enjoy BBQ
- 22:30 Enjoy dinner with music.
- 06:30 Wake up and freshen up.
- 07:00 Waterfall visit.
- 09:00 Breakfast.
- 11:00 Check out from the campsite.
- In monsoon tents will be in shed.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
What is included in the tour
- Tents on sharing basis (with camping mat and blanket)
- Evening tea & snacks, Dinner (veg/non-veg), BBQ (limited) and Morning breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Trekking shoes
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.