About Secret Waterfall Trek
Enjoy the secret waterfall trek experience walking through the lush forest and discovering a naturally carved rock bridge with a river flowing beneath—the best place to trek near Mumbai and Pune. The Natural waterfall is located closer to Kolad and Devkund. Relish in the beauty of this natural wonder as you traverse through the lush grassy forest and cliffs. The waterfall has a monsoon climate, so it is advised to visit anytime during the Rainy season! Join us on this one-day event near Mumbai and Pune, and enjoy some of the best waterfall treks in Maharashtra! Share your experience with your friends on social media.
Experience Canyoning at the secret waterfall trek, cliff jump, natural rock bridge, trekking in the waterfall, high adrenaline activity. Waterfall hike that's what is in store for you in this fantastic trekking trip. Embark on a one-day event near Mumbai and Pune with the most exhilarating Canyoneering experience. Get ready for some serious body thrills!
Witness the life below when you stand at the edge of a 60-foot cliff. It is never before seen when you are standing on the edge of a precipice! Book your spot for this one-of-a-kind trekking event near Mumbai and Pune now! Participate in several other thrilling activities, simultaneously cliff jumping, waterfall swimming, gorgeous views.
Secret Waterfall Trek Itinerary
Day One - Meet team Treks and Trails at Borivali National Park
- 22:00 - Team our Trek Guides at the Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- 22:15 - Bus Journey to Waterfall Hike Begins
- 23:00 - Pick up at Andheri WEH.
- 23:20 - Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop (on the highway), Bandra.
- 23:40 - Pick up at Sion station circle.
- 00:00 - Amar Mahal, Ghatkopar.
- 00:20 - Pick up at Vashi.
- 00:40 - Pick up at Nerul LP.
- 00:50 - Pick up from Kharghar
- 01:10 - Pick up from Kalamboli near Macdonalds
Day Two - Secret Waterfall Hike Day
- 05:30 - We will reach the waterfall and freshen up
- 06:00 - Breakfast and Tea ( Poha and Tea )
- 06:30 - Group introduction and waterfall hike instructions
- 08:00 - After a short trek and enjoying the weather, we will arrive at the waterfall. The trekking shoes are a must as the rocks can be slippery.
- 08:30 - Life jacket assignment, enjoy cliff jumping, canyoning. You can float in the lazy river and enjoy the natural beauty. Trek Guide and Local Guide will help you navigate the waterfall.
- 11:30 - Sun is getting high now; we say goodbye to our secret location and start our return trip to the Base Village.
- 12:30 - Clothes change and Depart for Mumbai
- 13:30 - Stop for Lunch
- 19:00 - Reach Mumbai depending on traffic
What is included in the tour
- To & Fro travel by AC Bus
- One Breakfast and One Lunch
- Expert Trek Guide Charges.
- Forest Entry Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- Proper face mask or shield
- Sturdy Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Jacket and proper trekking shoes
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Trekking pole
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
Frequently Asked Questions Secret Waterfall Trek
1. Why Secret Waterfall Trek with Treks and Trails?
Explore this hidden waterfall, located near Mumbai and Pune, for an incredible natural experience. Enjoy cliff jumping, canyoning, swimming in the waterfall, bathing in its natural pool.
Are you looking for a fun event to take your friends on near Mumbai or Pune? The Secret Waterfall Trek is a one-day trek with safety equipment, led by experienced local guides and our trek guides. This trek can be enjoyed by beginners and experts alike.
If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind event that will get your heart racing and appetite up, then this is perfect for you. Please choose the date that's most convenient for you and explore this beautiful area with us! Book your adventure today!
2. What are the Endurance level and Difficulty levels for the Secret Waterfall Trek?
Medium level endurance and medium level difficulty are applicable for this trek. We highly recommend wearing hiking shoes like Campus trekking shoes which cost under Rs 999 as they offer excellent grip on wet rocks.
Secret Waterfall Hike can be completed by beginners, nonswimmers, experts. We provide a life jacket for all participants.
3. Do you provide toilets during the Waterfall trek?
Washrooms will be available at designated stops when the bus stops for a quick tea break; restrooms are public at the base village. Toilets will be shared among all fellow trekkers. Toilets are available in limited numbers.
4. When is the best time to visit Secret Waterfall Trek?
It is best to visit the waterfall during the rainy season and post-monsoon season. It can get crowded as other companies and private hikers will also see the website on weekends.
5. Can we bring our vehicle for the Secret Waterfall Trek?
Yes, you can. We provide location coordinates from here; you need to follow the bus to the base village.
6. I am a solo traveler, a female traveler, a first-time trekker. Can I join the secret waterfall trek?
Our trek leader and local guide will guide you during the trek route. More than 40 percent of the travelers joining our event are female or solo travelers. The Trek route is safe for females, solo trekkers, first-time hikers. You need to follow trek leader rules during the event.
7. Can you recommend another Waterfall Trek in Maharashtra?
We are exploring a hidden waterfall located near Mumbai and Pune for an incredible natural experience. Enjoy cliff jumping, swimming in the waterfall, bathing in its natural pool. If you are Looking for a fun event to take your friends on near Mumbai or Pune? We have a list of waterfall Trek safety equipment led by experienced trek guides and local guides. These treks can be enjoyed by beginners and experts alike.
If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind event that will get your heart racing and appetite up, then this is perfect for you. Please choose the date that's most convenient for you and explore this beautiful area with us!
Book your adventure today!
- Devkund Waterfall Trek
- Nanemachi Waterfall Trek
- Kumbhe Waterfall Trek
- Kataldhar Waterfall Trek
- Igatpuri Waterfall Trek and Watersports
- Bhavli Waterfall Trek
- Kalu Waterfall Trek
- The above itinerary is tentative. There can be delays due to traffic, bus breakdowns, bad roads.
- Delays are possible if your fellow trekker gets injured, walks slow, is not a confident hiker.
- You are joining a group event following group rules; trek leader rules will be mandatory.
- Please take care of your belongings like your phone, jewelry to avoid group delays and financial loss.
- It is advisable to buy insurance for two days for this event as injuries are possible.