About Pawna Lake Camping
Enjoy 31st Dec party at Lake side camping with your partner, friends and family. Pawna Lake is famous weekend gateway near Lonavala. For this NYE, Team (Pawna Lake Camps) brings you an immersive camping experience spanning overnight accommodation in tent, DJ night, unlimited dinner, unlimited BBQ, firecrackers show, morning breakfast etc.
Pawna Lake New Year Details
- Indoor/Outdoor sport (In monsoon indoor sports only)
- Western toilets
- Free parking
- Pawna Lake Distance from Mumbai is 125 km
- Pawna Lake Distance from Pune is 60 km
- Cost: Rs. 1800/- (per person)
Pawna Lake camping New Year Itinerary
Day - 1
15:00 Check in at the campsite.
16:30 Welcome tea and snacks.
17:00 Tent allotment.
After tent allotment you can enjoy sunset at campsite, play some games or just relax in your tents.
19:00 BBQ session (Veg/Nonveg - limited)
21:30 Dinner (veg/non-veg/jain - unlimited)
00:00 Happy New Year.
Day - 2
05:30 Wake up and freshen up.
Enjoy 1st sunrise of the new year.
10:00 Check out from the campsite.
- We are not selling any kind of alcohol at our campsite. You can carry your own alcohol along with proper 1 day permit which issued from liquor shop.
- Make sure do not consume over alcohol. If anyone found disturbing other privacy then said person will immediate or forcefully boycott from campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Evening snacks
- Limited starter BBQ (Veg/non-Veg)
- Unlimited dinner (Veg/Non-veg/Jain)
- Campfire and Music
- Morning breakfast
- First Aid kit
- Indoor/Outdoor sports
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Mask and sanitizer
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.