Moonstone Hammock Pawna Lake Camping
Gen X and millennials are heading out to camp in the great outdoors for reasons such as beating the crowd, discovering a new place, and making happy memories. Thanks to social media, everyone is posting about their trips to secret locations, chilling by the campfire, and grilling barbecue in the wilderness which has prompted “I want to do the same” and “We should also go to such places with our squad” instances. Today, camping is viewed as an easy, affordable means to spend quality time with your folks and friends. There is also a growing demand among, especially the youths, to get out into nature and release the pressure of city life by trekking, biking, climbing, or outright unwinding. Camping makes that simple. In the end, it’s about a yearning to connect with nature, and with each other.
Treks and Trails is your go-to place if you are new to the world of wilderness and outdoors. Our events and excursions will ship you to a surreal spot in nature, far off from the infuriating urban jungle, never-ending errands, and pressure to let you take a breather and catch up with life, at your own pace. All of this is just a jiffy away, at our mind-blowing campsites on the outskirts of metropolitan cities, where you will get the much-needed break in the form of extravagant camping away from the hustle-clamor. Each event has its essence of escapade, recreation, boundless alfresco, authentic cookery, and heartening music.
Away from the city and close to nature, this camping ground at Pawna is guaranteed to be a lovely abode whilst your stay. A sprawling property, it allows you to relax riverside, hang out with your gang, or enjoy your solitude.
How to Register for Moonstone Hammock Pawna Camping?
- Please fill the enquire now form for a quote?
- You can Whatsapp us your travel date and number of guest click here - Chat with me
- You can also email us at email@example.com for a quote kindly mention the travel date, number of guests.
- Call us at 9764461419 for a quick chat
- Indoor/Outdoor sport
- Sunset trail
- Bonfire, Music
Ground Tent Cost
- Child (9 to 5 yrs): Rs. 1635/- (per person - including 5% GST)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 3035/- (per person - including 5% GST)
Hunters Nest Cost
- Child (9 to 5 yrs): Rs. 2400/- (per person - including 5% GST)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 4200/- (per person - including 5% GST)
Moonstone Hammock Pawna Glamping Itinerary
15:30 Check-in at the campsite.
16:00 High tea and snacks.
Sunset trail near the campsite.
20:00 BBQ (Veg/ Non-Veg - limited)
21:00 Live band.
(Weekend - Live band and weekday - movie screening)
07:30 Wake up and freshen up.
11:00 Pack up and Check out from the campsite.
- Weekday booking is also available.
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea and snacks, BBQ , dinner (veg, non-veg) and morning breakfast
- Ground tent - mat and billow (carry your own blanket)
- Glamping tent - mat, pillow, blanket, fan, light and space for storage
- Campfire, Music, Sunset trail
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Facial mask and Sanitizer
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
What is Glamping?
Glamping, vans, cabins, and the RV rental business which are comparatively new-fangled to the world of camping have possibly unlocked access to wilderness activities for youth who might find conventional backpacking or tent camping too old-school and rustic. Traditionally, camping in the outdoors has been a raw experience, akin to that of a hunter-gatherer. Campers used to rough it out by carrying as little as possible in a rucksack, sleeping on the ground in a tiny tent or under the open sky, eating food from a can, or grilling vegetables cooked on the campfire, and running to a shed or digging a hole in the ground when nature calls.
However, today there are quite fancy-schmancy approaches to camping, sometimes known as “glamping,” or “glamor camping” that involves fashioning as luxurious an environment as possible. Glampingcomprisescolossal tents, air futons, electricity, and sometimes even TVs and a stereo system in your tent and campsite. The food is gourmet, cooked on a fancy camp stove, with cocktails. If you like the sound of glamping, but don’t want to do all the planning yourself, the Pawna Campsite of Treks and Trails will cater that luxury and comfort to you.
About Pawna Glamping Campsite
The Pawna Glamping campsite near Lonavala is only two and a half hours drive from Mumbai and a 90-minute drive from Pune. Pawna is a camper’s nirvana in the genuine sense! It is hallowed with immense natural magnificence appealing to weary city spirits. Cool natural air and eye-alleviating greenery will quiet your psyche and provide inner peace. It is perfect for camping and spending those quality hours with friends on that night out. The petite island just amid the water charms photographers, writers, poets, painters and becomes a source of inspiration and motivation. The view is marvelous and it offers serenity and quietness to the guests desiring tranquillity on an end-of-the-week escape. The scenery at Pawna is made lovely with the presence of different mountains like Lohagad Fort, Tikona Fort, Tung Fort, and Visapur Fort. Its invigorating climate makes this spot a wonderful location close to Mumbai and Pune to appreciate a charming end of the week. Individuals continue to run to Pawna for its postcard-worthy vistas.
Glamping Stay at Pawna Lake:
All the tents are orchestrated amidst nature, letting our campers dodge the clamor of the city life and experience the grand exquisiteness of nature. The campsites are one of a kind, offering comfortable and cozy stays in waterproof tents.
You are going to be glamping at Pawna, so, your stay is arranged in luxurious spacious tents. You can opt for the Hunters Nest Tent which comprises a queen size bed with cushions and a comforter. This spacious tent is based on a twin-sharing basis, however, if you are here with your gang then extra 2 persons can be accommodated. The tent also included lights, a table fan, a charging point as well as a storage unit.
Another type of tent includes staying in an extensive ground tent dependent on a twin-sharing premise. The tent contains a comfortable foam mattress and one cushion per person will be provided, however, guests will have to carry their blankets.
Pawna Lake Glamping Activities:
Glamping at Pawna includes a lot of fun activities that will make it a memorable excursion. The campsite has enormous space for engaging in team sports like Cricket, Volleyball, and Badminton. Get your A-game on and compete with your friends and family in a friendly match. If you are someone who does not want to physically exhaust yourself then you can unwind over board games at the Café at the campsite. There are special arrangements for all the guests such as Live Bands and Movie screenings under the stars. The Live Bands will play their best songs and you can request them to play a special song for a loved one and groove to the classics. Watching a rom-com under the blanket of stars with your near-dear ones is an experience to cherish for a lifetime. At the set of nightfall, there will be a bonfire. All the campers can snuggle up beside the bonfire and roast marshmallows or barbecue.
How to reach Pawna Lake Campsite?
Pawna is around a 120 kilometers drive from Mumbai and there are a few state means of transport buses accessible on the course which doesn't take over 60 minutes. From Pune, Pawna is just 65 kilometers and one can without much of a stretch drive here. Transports are accessible on this course too for the individuals who would prefer not to drive. On the off chance that you are in a group, you can employ a Jeep from any of these spots