Paragliding Near Lonavala
Kamshet Paragliding Let’s fly like a bird with paragliding at Kamshet. Enjoy Amazing Tandem Paragliding ride which will be an experience worth a thousand moments. You will be assisted by a team of professional experts conducting Tandem Paragliding Kamshet near Pune. Tandem paragliding can be enjoyed by any person from the age 6 years onward. Kamshet one of the best destination for paragliding in India.
Kamshet Paragliding Cost
Please note - Kamshet Paragliding Booking
- Jeep travel till Paragliding site cost will cost extra chargeable on actuals
- If you need Photos and Video from pilot action camera cost will be extra
Joy Tandem Paragliding introductory ride created for the newcomer who wants to glide in the sky, Sit back and relish the trip.
Instructional Tandem you retain the control while Tandem flying. The pilot will direct you and maintain safety during the flying session. You can enjoy the flight with guidance from the pilot.
Acro Tandem flight is remarkably adrenaline-charged flying. Only our very qualified and experienced pilots will take you to this trip
Tandem Paragliding Kamshet Cost is Rs 2499 on weekdays and 2999 on weekends.
Tandem Paragliding Itinerary
- 15:00 Report at Paragliding site
- Enjoy a two-seater flight with an experienced Pilot
- Reporting time and location will be shared depending on the wind conditions
What is included in the tour
- Safety briefing
- Classic Tandem Joy ride
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation till paragliding site
- Video charges
- Any meals
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- A Water Bottle (2lts water)
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Sun cap, Sunscreen, and any other toiletries
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Kamshet Paragliding Blog
Kamshet was just another secluded settlement until the middle '90s, an obscure train station among the vast system of the Indian railways. Fast forward to today, Kamshet is acknowledged as a paragliding near Mumbai harbour in India within the global paragliding community. It is a flying vacation destination due to the enormous advancement in the region's infrastructure and commercialization as Paragliding and an adventure fiesta haven. If you are searching for a paragliding near me destination on your next vacation to Pawna Lake Camping you can book with us your tandem flight at Kamshet.
The topography of India encompasses majestic organic hills, amid the magnificent mountain ranges include the Western Ghats and Himalayas, which renders the landscape spot on for Paragliding. Huddled up in the Sahyadri Mountains of Western Ghats, Kamshet is the finest destination for Paragliding in India. The cherry on the top, Kamshet is positioned at an elevated altitude; therefore, most take-off sites require hiking. When Paragliding near Kamshet is full of vivid skies, mountains, valleys, rivers, and countryside, the landscape beneath and around you makes Paragliding an exceptionally blissful experience.
Kamshet is situated off a primaeval commerce road that connected the west coast to the neighbourhood in the past. The hills along this route are sprinkled with antique cave shrines, passé hill citadels and colonial hill stations. Kamshet is a 'dream come true' for all those who have a strong passion for flying, freedom, adventure nature. Outstanding scenery changes hues along with the seasons in Kamshet. Away from all the hustle and clamour, pollution and only hills, lakes and great gusts reckon Kamshet as a utopian land.
Kamshet is the top destination in India visited by paragliding enthusiast to learn and master this adventure sport. Set on an energizing encounter of Paragliding in Kamshet with a bunch of qualified pilots and flying experts. Paragliding in pune kamshet is not available during the monsoon season. Paragliding in Pune Kamshet price rs 2499 on weekday and 2999 on weekends limited seats.
Everything that you need to know about Paragliding in Kamshet
We humans always desire the things which are unreal and beyond our reach. Ogling at a bird soaring high in the sky, haven't you wanted if you could fly? Visualizing how mind-boggling the world would look from up there. Flying remains one of humanity's most vivid and wildest fantasies. While getting wings is not possible, but there is something you can do to get the same thrill. Did you realize that there is a way we can encounter the nerve-wracking sensation of sailing high up in the sky? Thanks to the Avant-Garde inventions, you can hover over the swanky green mountains and savannahs of destinations like Kamshet, Lonavala, and beyond with Paragliding. Paragliding Mumbai it is ideal destination for Mumbaikars easily reachable from city. Paragliding in Mumbai is growing in popularity with regular travelers and many enthusiasts enrolling for the pilot course.
Paragliding near Mumbai is one such outrageous adventure sport that grants us to encounter the exhilaration of flying. Paragliding in Kamshet will present you with an opportunity to take off over magnificent mountains, old-world minimal wooden houses, lovely valleys, the Indrayani stream and the magnificent Pavna Lake.
Between all the outrageous activities, Paragliding holds its prime spot in Lonavala. It is free going with the guide of a straightforward manufactured speciality parachute. Paragliding is one of the most blazing air sports, and one of the least demanding. It is gaining momentum and expanding over the most recent 15 years both as a sport and an open-air movement outdoor recreation activity. At present, there are no chaotic procedure, rules, or anything of the sort that disposes of the pleasure and freedom of flying. All you require is the will and leisure time, and you will encounter astonishing undertakings, travel far and wide, and challenge yourself while soaking in the stunning view, while you're flying over Pawna lake or Kamshet slopes.
In case you're searching for a thrilling activity during your visit to the Maharashtra, Paragliding Lonavala, Kamshet paragliding is energetically suggested for novice and veteran paragliders. Paragliding course in India are also available at Kamshet. Paragliding learning schools are available at Kamshet.
The tandem is curated for individuals who want to take off smoothly, similar to a cheerful fowl, appreciating the incredible scene underneath without a great deal of trapeze artistry. Take in the ecstasy existing apart from everything else with this profoundly mainstream tandem. Kamshet paragliding rates are Rs 2499 on weekday and 2999 on weekends. Tandem paragliding in Kamshet available on all days of the week prior booking required to confirm activity.
Regardless of whether you are a novice to Paragliding or have been paragliding close to Mumbai and Pune previously, the experience that anticipates you in Kamshet is nothing similar to you've attempted yet. The incredible scene, fantastic atmosphere, and adrenaline that comes from Lonavala Paragliding in Kamshet is something that you will cherish for the remainder of your life. So, what are you waiting for? Paragliding in Manali gone are the days where travellers from Maharashtra had to travel till Himachal Pradesh for Paragliding, You can now enjoy the sports in Kamshet. Kamshet paragliding season is from October to April, it is not available during the monsoon season.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to reach Kamshet Paragliding?
For those living or visiting India's western compasses, Kamshet and close by destinations are the ideal spots of Paragliding. One can arrive at Kamshet through the public or private vehicle. Paragliding Pune thrill seekers most sought destinations.
By Air - Pune is the closest air terminal to arrive at Kamshet at a distance of around 55 km. Private taxis can be recruited to come at Kamshet from the airport. Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport in Mumbai is the international airport. Flights link both Pune and Mumbai to all the significant urban metropolises in India.
By Train - Local train network run among Pune and Kamshet routinely. In the case of heading from Mumbai, you can board a train to Lonavala and after reaching there, get a local train to Kamshet.
By Road - Kamshet is about 110 km from Mumbai and 45 km from Pune. It is about 16 km ahead of Lonavala. The hill station is well connected to Mumbai and Pune by both private and state-owned buses. One can arrive at Kamshet via through the Mumbai-Pune highway. Paragliding at Lonavala is popular among the adventure seekers.
2. Ideal Season for Paragliding in Kamshet?
June to September is rainy season in India, the suggested Time for Paragliding in Lonavala and Kamshet is October to May. During winter, which is among October and February, the thermic conditions are astounding for supported coasting; and in March through May, the more blazing days advance quick speeding up and taking off, particularly if you get a reliable breeze, some blowing over 20 km for per hour!.
One can learn strong wind flying and ground handling skills in these conditions.The tropical savanna atmosphere implies that the territory is around 30 degrees Celsius consistently, yet April is the most blazing month. In January, Kamshet can be cold, with the most frigid days being simply over 10 degrees Celsius. Kamshet paragliding charges are 2499 on weekdays and 2999 on weekends.
3. How difficult is Tandem Paragliding?
Tandem Paragliding the pilot will be controlling the flight you have to follow his simple instruction while taking off, during the flight and landing. All controls will be with Paragliding pilot. It might be difficult for people with a fear of height. Kindly check your health, weight and fitness before booking as the booking is not refundable.
4. Best Season for Tandem Paragliding at Kamshet?
Best Time to visit Kamshet Paragliding is from October to April. During the monsoon, Tandem paragliding is closed. Ideal for travellers for Paragliding in Pune and Paragliding in Mumbai. Kamshet paragliding best time is during winter and summer months till April.
5. Can you share the Tandem Paragliding Kamshet Location?
After you complete your booking we will email you the onsite manager number and paragliding location GPS coordinates. The take off location changes depending on the wind and season. Location we fly from Kamshet tower hills, Kusgaon hills, Karanjgaon hills, Shelar site or Pawna lake hills. These places are around 15 – 22 km from Lonavala. Kamshet location is the best Paragliding near Pune. Kamshet paragliding site change according to the seasons.
6. Eligibility for Kamshet Paragliding?
- Participant must be physically and mentally fit.
- If a participant's age is between 12 years to 65 years
- Paragliding weight limit is between 25 kg to 90 kg, then they are good to go for flying.
- Participants aged 12-18 years must be accompanied by at least one adult and require parental consent.
- Minimum age- 6 years
- Children - 6 years to 18 years (Mandatory that the Children in this age range are accompanied by their Parents)
- Patient with heart ailment and epilepsy are not allowed to fly.
- Minimum body weight limit is 90 kgs. For persons over 90 kgs weight, their flying will be decided at the site itself depending on current wind conditions. Children above 6 years are allowed to fly. For kids we need to take extra care while flying. The charges for children will be the same as mentioned above.
- Participants who appear intoxicated may be refused service. In this case, no refunds will be given.
- If you have motion sickness, avoid eating 2 hours prior to your flight.
- You can search for Paragliding video in the photo gallery to get a visual understanding of the adventure activity.
7. Recommended clothing for for Kamshet Paragliding?
You can wear T-shirt, shorts, track pants or Jeans. Kindly do not wear Saree, skirts due to windy condition. You should wear shoes, please avoid wearing chappals and a cap. You also need to carry sunscreen, glares, snacks and water bottle and a Camera to take pictures.
8. Paragliding Delays and Paragliding cancellations?
Please Note that paragliding is a wind dependent sport and there’s a possibility of last minute re-schedules or cancellations, which are beyond our control. Kamshet paragliding timings depend on the wind conditions and season. One session in morning if winds are favorable and one in evening is available.
9. Top five paragliding places in the world?
There are many beautiful destinations for Paragliding across the world we have listed a few of them below.
- Paragliding Interlaken, Switzerland
- Paragliding Pokhara, Nepal
- Paragliding San Gil, Colombia
- Paragliding Oludeniz, Turkey
- Paragliding Gudauri, Georgia
- Bir Billing Paragliding
10. Do you offer Paragliding Course at Kamshet?
Learn paragliding in kamshet, Yes we offer Paragliding course at Kamshet to learn more email us at email@example.com. Paragliding training and certified course are available. Kamshet Paragliding school in India has created the most number of pilots.
11. Can you share popular hashtags for #Paragliding?
You can use the below paragliding hashtags for your amazing videos and images created after your Tandem Flight.
#paragliding #paraglidinglife #paraglidinglove #paraglidinggirls #tandemparagliding #paraglidingworld #acroparagliding #goparagliding #paraglidingpilot #poweredparagliding #paraglidinglifestyle #paraglidingtandem #paraglidingschool #paragliding #paraglidingphotography #paraglidingindia #paraglidingforever #paragliding_news #paraglidingacro #paraglidingadventure #paraglidingtrip #paraglidingtours #paraglidinginindia #paraglidingexperience #paraglidingmemes #paraglidingspot #paraglidingsite #paraglidinglover #paraglidinglovers #paraglidingview
12. Do you have the link for Paragliding Funny video?
Hi Please click on the link to watch the Bir Billing Paragliding Funny video . The Paragliding Man become a famous paragliding meme in India.
13. Top places for Paragliding in India?
Here are the top destination for Paragliding places in India
- Paragliding in Manali
- Paragliding Bir Billing
- Paragliding Kullu
- Paragliding Kamshet
- Paragliding Arambol Beach
- Paragliding Vagamon
- Paragliding Bhimtal
- Paragliding Gangtok
- Paragliding Saputara
- Paragliding Varkarla
- Paragliding Nainital
- Paragliding Rishikesh
- Paragliding Mussoorie
- Paragliding Kalimpong
- Paragliding Yelagiri
- Paragliding Palampur
- Paragliding Panchgani
- Paragliding Dalhousie
- Paragliding Khajjiar
- Paragliding Goa
14. Paragliding cost in Kamshet?
There are three different types of Tandem Flights available at Kamshet. They are available at different paragliding Kamshet price.
- Joy Tandem This introductory ride created for the newcomer who wants to glide in the sky. Sit back and relish the trip. Kamshet Paragliding Price on weekdays Rs 2499 , Kamshet Paragliding Price on weekends Rs 2999.
Instructional Tandem You retain the control while Tandem flying. The pilot will direct you and maintain safety during the flying session. You can enjoy the flight with guidance from the pilot. Price per head is Rs 3900
Acro Tandem Flight is remarkably adrenaline-charged flying. Only our very qualified and experienced pilots will take you to this trip. Price per head is Rs 4500. Acro Tandem is the best paragliding experience for beginners.
15. Can we book Kamshet Camping and Paragliding?
Hi we have options for Kamshet Camping and Paragliding email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kamshet paragliding contact call us 9764461419. We make sure you have the best camping and best paragliding in Kamshet experience. Kamshet paragliding and camping is popular on weekends with Mumbai and Pune patrons.