Korigad Night Trek details
- Korigad Fort Trek Difficulty Level: Easy.
- Base Village for Korigad Fort: Peth Shahpur.
- Region: Lonavala.
- Total time required for climbing Korigad Fort: 1 hour one way.
- Duration: 1 night and 1 day.
- Korigad Fort Height: 3000 ft. (approx.).
- Cost: Rs 1200
Korigad Night Trek Event Itinerary
Day 1 – Saturday
23:00 - Meeting at Pritam Da Dhaba, Dadar (East).
23:15 - Leave for Korigad fort trek.
23:30 - Chembur Diamond Garden.
24:00 - Vashi below main bridge near Vashi Plaza.
00:30 - Kalamboli Mcdonalds.
Day 2 - Sunday
02:00 – Reach at Peth Shahpur and rest in bus.
04:00 – Wake up and freshen up.
04:30 - Ascend.
05:30 – Reach on top. View sunrise and explore fort.
07:00 – Descend.
08:00 – Reach at base village and breakfast.
09:00 – Start return journey to Mumbai.
12:00 – Approx arrival at Dadar.
- 1 veg Breakfast.
- Travel Dadar to Dadar by private vehicle.
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
How To Register
Batches for Korigad Night Trek
5th 6th May 2018
12th 13th May 2018
19th 20th May 2018
26th 27th May 2018
For Registration and confirmation transfer Rs.1200.00 per person in the given a/c
Account Name - Treks and Trails
Bank Name - Axis Bank
Account Number - 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code - UTIB0000695
Account Type - Current Account
Once payment is done, please send an email to
with Transaction ID, Participant Names, Pickup Point, email ID, Whatsapp mobile number, emergency contact number.
Please Call or email for any clarification:
- Treks and Trails Mumbai mobile/Whatsapp - 8828746865 / 8828004949
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Things to Carry
Thing to carry
- 2/3 litters of water.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- Good Torch must with extra battery.
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek.
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
FAQ Korigad Trek
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can we drive till Peth Shahpur?
2. Distance from Mumbai to Peth Shahpur?
Three hours drive from Mumbai - 125 km approx.
3. Distance from Pune to Peth Shahpur?
Two and Half hour’s drive from Pune - 90 km approx.
4. Number of days required for this event?
5. Is there food available on Korigad fort?
No. Food available at base village
6. How much time required climbing Korigad fort?
1 hour (one way).
7. Where can we park our cars?
Base Village at your own risk
8. Is there any parking charge?
9. Are toilet available on Korigad fort?
Not available. During the trek toilets are not available.
Toilets are available at base village - eastern style commode.
10. Do Single Travellers Female sign up for these events?
We have 60 - 40 % or more Male - Female ratios on our events.
Many Single Travelling Female join our events.
11. Are Kids allowed on treks?
Kids below 15 with Parents supervision only
12. What type of food will be provided?
Only Veg local home cooked food is available.
13. Phone Connectivity?
Limited phone connectivity available for most cellular service
15. Is cash payment or spot payment accepted?
Cash payment is not accepted.
Registration against 100% upfront payment only via Paytm / UPI / NEFT / IMPS / Payment Gateway
On the spot payment not accepted.
We need to book in advance bus / jeep and make other arrangements upfront payment is must.
16. Will I get bottled water?
Normal well water shall be provided.
17. Can I charge my phone?
No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required.
18. How is the weather now?
Summer Temperature Night 20oC - Day 39°C approx
Monsoon it rains very heavily please double pack your expensive phones and gadgets.
19. Can we smoke or drink alcohol?
NO. People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit event on immediate basis.
20. Can we listen to music on bluetooth speaker?
Listening to music on earphones or bluetooth speaker is not allowed while trekking, bluetooth speaker not allowed inside homestay.
21. How do I make payment?
You can pay online on our website in how to register tabs.
Incase your question is not listed above you can email us