Join us for an extraordinary offbeat Waterfall Trek near Mumbai, where adventure awaits at every turn! Get ready to be blown away by this hidden gem, but make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Fitness: This 12-kilometre one-way trek is for fit participants below 30 BMI who can walk 24 kilometers in one day. You should be able to run 5 kilometers in 30 minutes to complete this challenging trek.
- Footwear: Campus Trekking or CTR Trekking shoes are compulsory for this trek. They provide the necessary grip and support on slippery rock patches.
- Comfort: This offbeat trek doesn't offer the usual amenities like western or hygienic toilets with lights. The base village doesn't have electricity, so bring your power bank and a torch. Also, remember to carry a mobile rain cover and appropriate clothing for cover-up against insect bites.
During the trek, you'll enjoy walking on empty trails, encountering breathtaking streams, and experiencing the thrill of climbing slippery rock patches. Swimming will not be allowed in deep ends due to the fluctuating water flow depending on the weather conditions.
However, safe marked zones will allow you to enjoy the waterfall. Please be aware that there are multiple river crossings, making this hike suitable for confident trekkers who have completed various treks in the Sahyadri range. It is not recommended for first-time trekkers or parents with kids.
Take advantage of this extraordinary adventure! Join us on this offbeat Waterfall Trek near Mumbai and create unforgettable memories. Limited spots are available, so book now and prepare for an adrenaline-pumping experience!
- Grade: High Endurance Trek
- Trekking distance: 12 kilometers one way
- Trekking hours required: 4 hours one way
- Cost: Rs. 1449/- per person
Hidden Waterfall Trek Itinerary
- 04:45 am - Meet at SGNP main gate, Borivali.
- 05:00 am - Leave for waterfall trek.
- 05:15 am - Pick up at WEH metro station bus stop, Andheri.
- 05:30 am - Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop (on the highway), Bandra.
- 05:40 am - Pick up at Sion station circle.
- 05:50 am - Pick up at Diamond Garden, Chembur.
- 06:15 am - Pick up at Vashi below the main bridge near Vashi Plaza.
- 06:30 am - Pick up at McDonald's, Kalamboli.
07:30 am - Reach the base village
Have a breakfast
08:00 am - Start trek towards waterfall.
12:00 am - Reach the village.
12:30 pm - Reach at waterfall and enjoy.
01:30 pm - Start return trek to the base village.
02:00 pm - Lunch at the village.
03:30 pm - Start return trek towards village.
08:00 pm - Reach at village and start return journey towards Mumbai.
11:00 pm - Approx. arrival at Mumbai. (Depend upon traffic)
- If any government policy changes regarding this trek, there are remote chances the treks may be canceled or postponed; kindly cooperate.
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Mumbai travel by private Ac vehicle
- 1 veg breakfast and 1 veg lunch
- Trek Leader expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with an extra battery (Must)
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
Cancellation Policy and Charges
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
- Refunds won't be issued if you cannot attend the event due to heavy rains, floods, traffic jams, car breakdowns or a personal medical emergency.
- Your booking cannot be shifted to another date if you cannot attend the event due to heavy rains, floods, traffic jams, car breakdowns, or a personal medical emergency.
- If your area is prone to flooding, traveling from a flooded area, heavy traffic, heavy rains, missing the train, or any other reason, if you cannot attend the event, we won't issue a refund or shift you to another date.
- Management won't be held responsible if you are stuck due to heavy rains, traffic jams, personal emergencies or floods during the event.
- If you are bringing kids, please understand the possibility of getting stuck or delayed. You might have to stay back due to heavy rains, floods, bus breakdowns, and rush at the trekking destination. We won't be able to refund or shift you to another date. You will have to wait it out till the weather clears.
- Due to bad weather, floods, sudden changes in government rules, and overcrowding at the destination trek, the organizer has the right to change the trekking destination.
- During the trek , due to any circumstances seen or unseen trek leader has the right to cancel the trek for safety reason. No refund shall be issued.
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.