About Waterfall Rappelling
Monsoon season has begun we welcome adventure sports enthusiast at Bekare Waterfall Rappelling. Bhivpuri near Karjat is famous for many Waterfall Rappelling locations Diksal Waterfall, Bhivpuri Waterfall Rappelling Ashane. Located close to Mumbai, Panvel, and Thane easy to travel for one day picnic and adventure sports activities.
We will spend the weekend trekking and relaxing at the waterfall, Soak in the beautiful monsoon views and get refreshed and energized for Waterfall Rappelling you can take many pictures and create videos using an action camera to share your memories with your friends and families on social media. Bekare Waterfall is located near Bekare village. Bhivpuri is ideal weekend getaway near Mumbai for one-day outing near Mumbai easily reachable by Train or Vehicle.
Cost Per Person
- Rappelling & Flying Fox: Rs.1400/- per person
- Only Rappelling: Rs.1100/- per person
- Only Flying Fox: Rs.1100/- per person
Bekre Waterfall Rappelling Events Details
Catch CSMT-Karjat train
Train Timings ( You can refer Mindicator app for platform details )
- 05:20 am - CSMT
- 05:28 am - Byculla
- 05:38 am - Dadar
- 05:48 am - Kurla
- 05:54 am - Ghatkopar
- 06:15 am - Thane
- 06:37 am - Dombivli
- 06:48 am - Kalyan
- 06:59 am - Ambernath
- 07:06 am - Badlapur
- 07:30 am - Bhivpuri
07:30 Meet at Bhivpuri station and move towards Bekre Village by Local Transport,
08:00 Arrival at Bekre Village, Fresh-n-up, Breakfast.
09:00 Trek to Bekre Waterfall.
09:30 Arrival at Bekre Waterfall, Brief about the activities.
Flying Fox, Waterfall Rappelling & enjoy in Waterfall & stream.
13:00 Lunch, Activities Continued.
16:00 Trek to Bekre Village, Bhivpuri.
16:30 Arrival at Bekre Village, Fresh-n-up, Tea & Snacks.
17:30 Move towards Bhivpuri station by local vehicle.
18:00 Reach at Bhivpuri station and disperse.
- Wrap all things (especially camera & cell phone) in polythene bags
- Weight limit for activity - 35 kgs to 95 kgs
- Please avoid bringing valuables, jewelries or expensive things. As the organizers Will not be responsible for its loss or damage
- Everyone has to follow the Instructions of Camp In-charge & Instructors
- No shortcut in treks or other activities
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, or Gutka or Pan Masala, Drugs & Alcohol drinking are strictly prohibited during the camp.
- Keep the campsite neat & clean, we are expecting participants Co-operation in Keeping the camp site as well as the surrounding area clean. Garbage should not be Littered it should be put in dustbin
What is included in the tour
- Transport from Bhivpuri Railway Road Station to Bekare village and back by local transport
- One Waterfall Rappelling activity
- Food charges
- Expertise Charges
- Equipment Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel cost from Mumbai/Pune to Bhivpuri road and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 3 liters of water
- Proper backpack
- Cap, Sunglasses
- Water bottle
- Trekking or Sports Shoes
- Personal Medicines If any
- Extra pair of clothes (T-shirts, Track pant)
- Mosquito Repellents
- Sunscreen Lotions
- Waterproof Jackets
1. How far is Bekare village from Mumbai?
65 km drive from Mumbai, parking at owner risk, parking charges may be involved.
2. How crowded are Bhivpuri waterfalls?
Bhivpuri waterfalls do get crowded on weekends.
3. How to reach Bekare waterfalls from Mumbai?
We will provide google maps location to registered participants till Bekare village, please reach on time before 8.00 am. In case you are late, we will begin without you and no refund will be provided.
4. Bekare village distance from Bhivpuri Road Railway Station?
2.5 km from the railway station.
5. How many waterfalls are there near Bhivpuri?
There are several waterfalls Bhivpuri Waterfalls, Ashane Waterfalls, Diksal Waterfall, Bekare Waterfall.
6. I have never been trekking can I register for the event?
Yes beginners can signup for the event.