Ganpati Gadad Caves is a series of 6 to 7 caves located near Dhasai near Murbad. Trek grade is easy and endurance level required medium during monsoon. Ganpati Gadad caves are beautiful during monsoon with many small waterfalls that fall over them forming a white curtain over the caves.
We would be trekking during the day you can enjoy various small waterfall along the way. Ganpati Gadad base village is called Palu, Sonawale in Murbad. There are many treks available nearby Naneghat Trek, Gorakhgad Trek, Dhakoba Fort Trek, Gorakhgad Fort trek, Machindragad.
Ganpati Gadad Caves Information
District : Murbad
Ganpati Gadad Trek Grade Easy
Ganpati Gadad Height: 3000 feet above MSL approx
Ganpati Gadad Endurance level required medium
Base Village Sonavale, Dhasai
- 06:00 am - Meet at Dadar near Kotak ATM next to Pritam Dhaba
- 06:00 am - Bus journey starts towards base village for Ganpati Gadad
- 09:00 am - Reach base village
- 09:30 am - Breakfast and Tea
- 10:00 am - Trail Ganpati Gadad Caves begins
- 12:00 pm - Reach Ganpati Gadad Caves
- 01:15 pm - Explore and Take Photographs
- 01:30 pm - Start descending
- 03:00 pm - Reach Village - Enjoy Local Lunch
- 03:30 pm - Start Return Journey towards Dadar
- 08:30 pm - Reach Dadar
What is included in the tour
- Private Non Ac Bus from Dadar to Dadar
- Breakfast and Tea
- First Aid Kit
- Trek Leader Expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
Any thing not mentioned included
Frequently asked questions - Ganpati Gadad Caves
- How to reach Ganpati Gadad from Mumbai ?
We would be hiring non ac bus till base village and back for this event.
- Distance of Ganpati Gadad caves from mumbai ?
120 km or 3 hours drive depending on traffic
- Distance of Ganpati Gadad caves from Pune ?
180 km or 5 hours drive depending on traffic
- Ganpati Gadad waterfall rappelling?
Can be arranged subject to approval from forest department and local authorities