- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to make a booking.
About Kalsubai Monsoon Trek
Kalsubai with the height of 1646 meters 5400 Feet is famous as one of the highest peaks in Maharashtra. Kalsubai lies in the Sahyadri mountain range. This being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. Since Kalsubai is extremely famous, enough effort has been made to make this trek easy. There are steel railings, chains and ladders at places where it is difficult to climb.
Monsoon Special Discount on Groups
4 to 5 participants (5% discount): Use coupon code GRP5
6 and above participants (8% discount): Use coupon code GRP8
Kalsubai Monsoon Trek Batches
20th 21st July
2nd 3rd August
3rd 4th August
26th 27th July
|27th 28th July||
9th 10th August
10th 11th August
|14th 15th August|
16th 17th August
17th 18th August
23rd 24th August
24th 25th August
Kalsubai Monsoon Trek Event Details
- Kalsubai Trek difficulty level: Medium
- Base village for Kalsubai peak: Bari
- Region: Igatpuri / Bhandardara
- Total time required for climbing Kalsubai peak: 3.5 - 4 hours one way
- Duration: 1 night and 1 day
- Kalsubai peak height: 5400 feet approx
- Cost - Rs 1350/- per person
Kalsubai Monsoon Trek Event Itinerary
Day Zero: Saturday Night
23:00 - Meet us at Pritam Hotel, Dadar -East near Kotak Bank ATM
23:15 - Departure from Dadar in private non-ac bus till base village
00:00 - Pick up from Teen Hath Naka Junction, Thane.
Day One: Sunday
04:00 - Reach Base Village
04:30 - Freshen up and tea-biscuits.
05:00 - Trek begins after trek leader briefing and a short introduction.
09:00 - Reach Kalsubai top; explore the summit and witness some of the other peaks.
09:30 - Start descending.
12:00 - Reach base village.
12:30 - Lunch at the base village.
14:00 - Start return journey.
21:00 - Reach Mumbai.
What is included in the tour
- Dadar to Dadar travel by private non-AC vehicle
- 1 veg breakfast and 1 veg lunch
- Trek Leader expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1: Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828004949
Step 2: Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Email - email@example.com
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Kalsubai Trek Highest Peak of Maharashtra
Kalsubai is a mountain in the Western Ghats, located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Its summit situated at an elevation of 1646 meters is the highest point in Maharashtra The mountain range lies within the Kalsubai Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary. Kalsubai at 5400 feet is the highest peak of Maharashtra and this is the main reason for its popularity and difficulty.
How do I get from Kasara to Kalsubai?
If you are in Mumbai, you can take a local Train up to Kasara or long distance Train up to Igatpuri. Buses from both Kasara and Igatpuri are available for Baari Village. All Buses plying to Pune, Bhandardhara, Akole, etc. go via Baari. Its 45 minutes Bus journey from Igatpuri and an hour plus from Kasara.
How do I get to Kalsubai?
How to reach Kalsubai Peak
- Reach Kasara Railway Station.
- Take local Taxi till base village Bari.
- By Road Mumbai - Kasara - Igatpuri - Ghoti - Bari Village.
- Kalsubai Trek from Pune By Road Pune - Sangamner - Rajur - Bhandardara - Bari.
- Kalsubai Trek route is well marked.
- Local guides often accompany climbers to the summit.
How long does it take to climb Kalsubai?
Head to Bari Village which is the base of the Kalsubai trek and the next morning, you will start walking for 1 hour and 30 minutes to climb the slopes and reach the topmost part where a red-walled temple is situated.
How do I get to Kalsubai Trek?
To get to Kalsubai, you must first reach Bari village and walk up to the temple, which is the starting point of the trek. The best way to get to Bari from Mumbai is by road, you can either drive down or hire a private taxi.
Kalsubai Peak is the highest summit in Maharashtra. The view of this majestic mountain is a fantastic sight in Bhandardara. Popularly now known as the Everest of Maharashtra.
Kalsubai Altitude - 5,400 feet above sea level, Time took 4 hours to ascend, 3 hours to descend, Water sources none. Carry at least 3 liters of water. Planning to trek to Mount Kalsubai, the Everest of Maharashtra? Learn everything about the trek including trek distance, route map, how to reach, best time, sightseeing and more at Treks and Trails India.
Kalsubai is the Everest of Maharashtra, One should definitely try during monsoon to see a mesmerizing view from the top. Situated in Kalsubai Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary, the peak lures a huge amount of trekkers. Every Monsoon thousands of trekkers visit the peak from first-time trekkers to mountaineers. Monsoon season is the best time for Trekking in the Western Ghats when everything is green, and the entire place comes alive.
Find tours, Outdoor Activities, Adventure Packages, and trips in India. Join our Tribes, learn from Gurus, and find great adventures. During Monsoons, one can experience a hike amidst clouds and high-speed winds at the peak. The Monsoon trek will make you uniquely experience nature.
Are washrooms available during the trek?
No washrooms are only available at the base village.
Can we bring our vehicle till base village and is parking available?
Parking is available near the village, Parking fee will be applicable, Car owner parks at own risk.
Is Jain food available on this trek?
Yes, we can arrange Jain food for the trek.
What are the compulsory things to carry on the trek?
Please carry 3 liters water, torch, rainwear, wear good trekking shoes, wear a full t-shirt and track pants.
Will we reach Mumbai Pune on time mentioned?
The itinerary is approx time during monsoon road condition are bad there may be delay due to bus breakdown or bad weather in case bus reaches late Treks and Trails India will not pay for uber or ola or taxi fare.