About Kalsubai Monsoon Trek
Kalsubai with the height of 1646m [5400Feets] is famous as one of the highest peaks in Maharashtra. Kalsubai lies in the Sahyadri mountain range. This being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. Since Kalsubai is extremely famous, enough effort has been made to make this trek easy. There are steel railings, chains and ladders at places where it is difficult to climb.
Kalsubai Monsoon Trek Batches
|June 2019||July 2019|
|15th 16th June 2019||6th 7th July 2019|
|22nd 23rd June 2019||13th 14th July 2019|
|29th 30th June 2019||20th 21st July 2019|
|27th 28th July 2019|
Kalsubai Monsoon Trek Event Details
- Kalsubai Trek difficulty level: Medium
- Base village for Kalsubai peak: Bari
- Region: Igatpuri / Bhandardara
- Total time required for climbing Kalsubai peak: 3.5-4 hours one way
- Duration: 1 night and 1 day
- Kalsubai peak height: 5400 ft. (approx.)
- Cost: Rs. 1500/- (per person)
Kalsubai Monsoon Trek Event Itinerary
Day 0: Saturday Night
23:00 Meet us at Pritam Hotel, Dadar (East).
23:15 Departure from Dadar.
00:00 Pick up from Teen Hath Naka Junction, Thane.
Day 1: Sunday
04:00 Reach Base Village.
04:30 Freshen up and tea-biscuits.
05:00 Commencement of the trek after briefing and a short introduction.
09:00 Reach Kalsubai top; explore the summit and witness some of the other peaks from top.
09:30 Start descending.
12:00 Reach base village.
12:30 Lunch at base village.
14:00 Start return journey.
20:00 Reach Mumbai.
What is included in the tour
- 1 veg breakfast and 1 veg lunch
- Dadar to Dadar travel by private non-AC vehicle
- Trek Leader expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet