Andharban, by its name, means a dark dense forest. It is a gradual descend trek, where you are already on height and you will descend till end. It is one of the most beautiful treks and lots of things to explore. We will be walking on a ridge offering an awesome view of the Kundalika Valley, Bhira dam and the mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat. Evergreen forest covers you with shade in the first half of the trek (6-8 km). The trek further descends down in Konkan to reach Bhira (4 km). The same valley where is the origin of the Kundalika river famous for its white water river rafting.
Monsoon Special Discount on Groups
4 to 5 participants (5% discount): Use coupon code GRP5
6 and above participants (8% discount): Use coupon code GRP8
Note: As per forest department notice, Andharban Trek will be closed after 15th July 2019 till 15th August 2019.
Andharban Jungle Trek Pune batches
|August 2019||September 2019|
|18th August||1st September|
|25th August||8th September|
Mumbai Participants Please - Click here for Mumbai batches
Andharban Monsoon Trek Event Details
- Type: Valley / Jungle descend the trail
- Range: Mulshi, Pune
- Base Village: Tamhini
- Grade: Medium
- Trek Distance: 13 Km
- Cost: Rs. 1200/- per person
Andharban Monsoon Trek from Pune Event Itinerary
23:45 Meet at Bank of Maharashtra, Shivajinagar.
00:00 Move towards Andharban.
00:10 Pickup at McDonald’s, Deccan.
00:30 Pickup at Chandni Chowk.
03:30 Reach base village and rest on the bus.
05:30 Freshen up.
06:30 Starts trek towards Andharban.
11.30 Lunch Break at the mid village.
12:30 Starts trek towards Bhira Dam.
15:30 Reach at Bhira Dam.
16:00 Evening Tea.
16:30 Departure to Pune.
21:00 Approx. arrival at Pune.
- Please wear proper trek shoes.
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Pune travel by non-AC private vehicle
- 1 veg breakfast and 1 veg lunch (mostly pithal-bhakari)
- Forest entry charges
- Treks and Trails India charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Sleeping material (You can carry bed sheets, as you are taking some rest in bus)
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles