Jambulmal Highest Point of Mumbai Trek
Mumbai is blessed with Sanjay Gandhi National Park located at Borivali in the western suburbs. It has the highest point of Mumbai 1535 feet or 468 meters above sea level. Jambulmal trek or Highest Point of Mumbai Trek is the most famous trail in Mumbai. You will need to cover 2.5 km distance and gain 1535 feet to complete the trek.
Jambulmal offers a 360-degree view of Vihar lake, Tulsi lake, Powai and Dahisar. SGNP Trek is ideal for amateur trekkers and nature lovers.
Our trek leader will provide direction for this trek, he will share his knowledge and experience you can learn about Sanjay Gandhi National Park biodiversity on the trail.
Highest Point of Mumbai Trail - Borivali National Park - Jambulmal Trek
- Borivali National Park - Highest Point Nature Trail
- No of days required 01
- Jambulmal Trek grade is easy
- Jambulmal Trek region is Borivali
- Jambulmal Trek Range is Sanjay Gandhi National park or Borivali National Park
- Jambulmal Trail time is two to three hours
- Meeting point main entrance of Sanjay Gandhi national park Borivali
Event Itinerary - Highest Point of Mumbai Trail
- 06:30 am - Morning, we will assemble near Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- 06:45 am - Adventure to Jambhulmal begins we will board taxi or bus till trek start point
- 07:30 am - Group introduction and Jambulmal Trek information will be shared
- 08:00 am - We will play bird watching game and identify flora and fauna on the trek
- 10:00 am - Reach Jambhulmal Peak, make images and enjoy the weather.
- 10:30 am - Descend back to the taxi or bus, or private vehicle and head towards the exit
- 11:30 am - Return to the trailhead
- 12:30 pm - Trail officially ends
What is included in the tour
- Trek Leader fees and expertise
- Main gate ticket fees
- Transportation by Vehicle / Local Bus / Taxi
- Forest permits and trek permission fee
What is NOT included in the tour
- Camera DSLR or Video camera fees
- Anything not mentioned in price includes
About the Highest Point Trail in Borivali National Park
The Jambhulmal trail trek begins at the base of the Kanheri foothills, winding quietly along the plains. As you climb higher, it starts gradually returning to natural surroundings, telling your senses they've been here before long ago. But before long, it supplies the way to its Wildside, untamed ancient life.
Sanjay Gandhi National Park highest point of the Jambhulmal trek trail, is the perfect destination for every nature lover. This natural reserve offers an extraordinarily serene and calm ambiance while providing its visitors a chance to behold the untouched beauty of rural India.
As you hike along the trail from the trailhead, you may notice a progressive change in the trees as the evergreen forest expands and finally gives way to a dense jungle. This SGNP highest point trail is one of the best places to walk because it crosses a small stream that cuts through the forest. Kids love to wade in this stream because they can see how fast this water flows!
The hike through National park Borivali, the highest point trail, provides the perfect opportunity to slow down your pace and take in the beautiful surroundings. The trail crosses a small brook several times, making wading through this knee-deep water feel like a soothing escape.
The forest is an intricate ecosystem with plants, animals, and weather interacting together in a delicate balance. The forest changes from moment to moment, but it can teach us a lot about living in the present moment. The forest doesn't want anything from us. We need to be patient and learn from its rhythms.
Borivali National Park Mumbai's Wildlife is a fantastic treasure for this bustling metropolis. Many people who call Mumbai their home are unaware of the wide range of creatures that make their homes here together with them. Many urban jungles in our cities are very much essential to sustain many animals. The fact that Mumbai can be proud to have fantastic greenery in the city's heart shows how well the city's natural heritage is cared for by us, the citizens.
Can you tell me more about Sanjay Gandhi national park Borivali?
The Sanjay Gandhi National Park Borivali is home to a plethora of native plant and animal species. It welcomed an astounding 2 million visitors in Mumbai, India, and was established in 1969. This region is known for its natural beauty with fantastic scenery.
The Mumbai Borivali national park forest is an excellent representation of how dynamic teams are. Each niche in a forest has unique qualities, but at the same time, they're different from each other. Similarly, no two moments will be similar in any system that exists, either online or offline. All it takes to find calm within this ever-changing landscape is to be still.