Introduction Nanemachi Waterfall Trek
Nanemachi Waterfalls is one of the best waterfalls in Maharashtra. This waterfall is located at a distance few kilometres from Mahad. Nanemachi waterfalls is a natural attraction inside a dense forest. You can feel the extraordinary energy of reaching this beautiful waterfall. The place is famous for its blue water that flows inside the waterfall. It has a depth of about 400 feet and is well hidden. It is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike. Nanemachi waterfall pool glows in different shades of colour throughout the day, which adds to its majestic beauty.
Experience nature in its purest form. Nanemachi waterfall trek is a waterfall discovery tour that gives you a glimpse of mother nature.It’s an incredible waterfall hidden within the dense green forests of Raigad District. Book your waterfall hike here
Nanemachi Falls Details
- Located - Raigad District, Mahad, Maharashtra
- Nanemachi Waterfall Height - 410 feet
- Nanemachi Waterfall Trek Grade - Easy Grade
- Nanemachi Trek Endurance Level required - Medium Level
- Trek Duration - Two hours from Parking
- Trek Cost: Rs. 1599/- per person
Nanemachi Waterfalls Trek Itinerary
Day Zero - Meet our experienced trek guide
- 09:45 pm - Meet at Borivali National Park main gate.
- 10:00 pm - Leave for the trek.
- 10:30 pm - Pick up at Andheri WEH.
- 10:45 pm - Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop (on the highway), Bandra.
- 11:00 pm - Pick up at Sion station circle.
- 11:15 pm - Pick up at Diamond Garden, Chembur.
- 11:45 pm - Pick up at Vashi Plaza.
- 12:05 am - Pick up at McDonald's, Kalamboli.
- 05:00 am - Reach the base village.
- 05:30 am - Have breakfast and tea,
- 06:30 am - Group introduction and Trek brief
- 07:00 am - Trek starts to the 400 feet Nanemachi waterfall
- 09:30 am - Reach the waterfall, enjoy the fantastic views from the bottom, and reverse the waterfall if windy.
- 11:30 pm - Start return trek to the base village parking.
- 01:30 pm - Reach base village.
- 02:00 pm - Have local Lunch.
- 03:00 pm - Leave for Mumbai
- 10:30 pm - Approx. arrival time at Mumbai depending on traffic and road conditions
Nanemachi Waterfall Trek from Pune - click here
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Mumbai travel in private non-Ac vehicle
- 1 veg breakfast and 1 veg lunch
- Trek Leader expertise and Basic First Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- Proper face mask or shield (must)
- Sanitizer (must)
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. Incase distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participant need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Monsoon Precaution and Safety
- Kindly carry dry bag or plastic bags for dry clothes, wallet, money, camera, phone, gadgets
- Bag or Backpack with rain cover
- Wear Good Trekking shoes with good grip ( campus trekking shoes )
- Use Odmos or other repellents to keep bugs and mosquitoes away
- Wear only full sleeves / cap / full pants / dark coloured clothes
- Keep handy information on nearest railway station/bus stop/taxi stand
- Listen to Trek leader and always stay in the group
- Inform Family / Friends about where about
- Avoid taking selfies near risky places
- listening to music on earphones or speakers.
TREKS AND TRAILS EVENTS RULES
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.
Frequently asked questions?
Do you have washrooms available during the Nanemachi Waterfall trek?
Sorry trekking routes in Maharashtra do not have washrooms available. Please note it is a new trek. We will stop at a villagers house he will have few simple Indian style toilets. Washbasin will not be available.
Is Parking available at the base village?
There is no assigned parking spot, locals might ask for a parking fee, owners will have to park cars at their own risk.
Are there chances of reaching late to Mumbai after the trek?
Yes, the bus reaches late sometimes, road conditions are bad causing bus breakdown, puncture sometimes. Lousy weather and Bad road can also cause traffic and lead to delays. If the bus reaches late, Treks and Trails will not be liable to pay for any refunds, ola, uber, taxi charges. The bus may also start with delays sometimes as there is a lot of traffic due to going metro and bridges construction in Mumbai.
Do you provide Jain food available on this trek?
Jain food is available; please mention during the time booking in comments or by calling us regarding your Jain food requirements.
Nanemachi Waterfall Distance from Mumbai?
Nanemachi Waterfall distance is 240 kilometres from Mumbai. It will take six to seven to cover this distance. Bus will take one scheduled stop for snacks and toilet break. Please note we cannot guarantee quality of food or toilets on the road as few restaurants open at night on the highway due to covid guidelines.