New Year Camping Rajmachi
About Rajmachi Fort
Rajmachi Fort has two stronghold forts, Shrivardhan and Manaranjan. Visible from Mumbai Pune Expressway on the right-hand side of Borghat. It is a famous spot for trekking. Rajmachi Fort is a 16 km trekking distance from Lonavala there are many routes to reach Rajmachi Fort. We will be camping at Udhewadi Village located below the two Balekilla. Surrounded by huge waterfalls during monsoon you can view the beautiful kataldhar waterfall from Shrivardhan Fort. Rajmachi Fort has many caves used by trekkers for night halt. Pre monsoon the forest around the forts is glowing with Fireflies at night. You can also trek towards Kondhane Caves during monsoon and enjoy the beautiful caves and waterfall. Rajmachi Fort is located strategically overlooking Borghat a historical trade route.
Places to visit at Rajmachi Fort
- Udaysagar Lake constructed in 1712.
- Temple of Mahadev by the side of Udaysagar Lake.
- Temple of Bahiroba on the plateau near Shrivardhan and Manaranjan.
- Shrivardhan Fort and Caves.
- Manaranjan Fort if time permits.
New Year Rajmachi Camping Event Details
- Height of fort: 2710 feet approx.
- Nearest City: Lonavala.
- Tent stay.
- Shrivardhan Fort and Manaranjan Fort Exploration.
- Local Village Food.
- Separate Stay for Females.
- Cost: Rs 1600/- per person
New Year Rajmachi Camping Itinerary
Day 1 – Saturday
For Mumbai public
Catch Sinhagad Express 11009 – Mumbai to Pune.
- 14:30 CSMT
- 14:41 Dadar
- 15:03 Thane
- 15:28 Kalyan
- 16:08 Karjat
- 17:03 Lonavala
For Pune public
Catch Pune – Lonavala local
- 15:00 Pune
- 15:04 Shivaji Nagar
- 15:47 Talegaon
- 16:25 Lonavala
17:20 Assemble at Lonavala Railway Station and Move towards base village by Jeep.
(If the road is not motorable, Jeep is only available half the way, the participant will have to walk 8 km one way)
20:00 Reach Base Village.
Day 2 - Sunday
06:30 Wake up and freshen up.
07:30 Manaranjan and Shrivardhan fort exploration.
13:30 Start return journey to Lonavala
16:30 Disperse at Lonavala railway station.
- People may board the same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing Rajmachi Trek, no refund will be provided.
- If the road is not motorable, Jeep is only available half the way, the participant will have to walk 8 km one way.
- We are not selling any kind of alcohol at our campsite. You can carry your own alcohol along with a proper 2-day permit issued from the liquor shop.
- Make sure you do not consume above the capacity of alcohol. If anyone found disturbing other privacy then said the person will immediate or forcefully boycott from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Travelling to base village from Lonavala station and back by local vehicle
- 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast, 1 lunch
- Tented stay on sharing basis
- Treks and Trails India expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel from Mumbai/Pune to Lonavala and back
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Travel cost from Mumbai/Pune to Lonavala and back
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Trekking shoes: Participant wearing Sports Shoes / Running Shoes / Repaired shoes will be returned from Lonavala without refund, Trekking is specialist activity Trekking shoes are must.
- A haversack / Backpack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has one's hands free while trekking.
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags.
- Please wear full sleeves t-shirts and long pants.
- Identity proof (must)
- Carry Sleeping Bag or Two Bedsheets.
- Torch with new batteries - Compulsory per person.
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc. For Energy while you Trek. Glucon D / Energy bars.
- Water (at least 2 - 3 Liters).
- Sun Cap.
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Medicine those if you require usually.
- Odomos gel or cream to avoid mosquitoes or insect.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.