Aadrai Jungle Trek Pune, an unexplored rainforest
The Aadrai Jungle Trek leads you to one of the most gorgeous and unspoiled jungles in Sahyadri. This journey will take you deep into the lush, green forest, where you will witness waterfalls, caverns, valleys, shepherd pathways, iconic peaks, and more. In just one day, you'll be able to explore everything the Aadrai Forest Trek has to offer!
- Located in: Malshej Ghat
- Level of the Trek: Medium
- Time Duration: 6 to 7 hours both ways.
This gorgeous and unknown Aadrai Jungle is deep in the heart of Sahyadri, where the ground rarely feels the warm embrace of the sun. This lovely trek place is located in the Junnar city in the Pune area. The folklore says it was discovered by a local villager who had lost his way while hunting and came into the Aadrai forest by chance. The Aadrai Jungle Trek is a haven for trekkers wishing to get away from the routine of city life. This jungle hike provides trekkers with a much-needed escape from unhealthy air, with each breath helping you feel refreshed and relaxed.
The Aadrai Jungle Trek from Pune is a feast for the senses, thanks to its diverse flora and fauna. With the musical singing of birds, chittering of forest animals, and refreshing streams and waterfalls, the enchanting vista will appear like something out of a fairy tale. The Aadrai Jungle Trek has a lot to offer, including the Kalu waterfall, Nageshwar temple, and several ancient caverns, each with its own story to tell. Deep within Malshej Ghat, it mesmerizes you with its beauty.
A trip to Aadrai is sure to be one of the most exciting adventures you'll ever have! Sahyadri's largely untouched dark rainforest has long piqued the interest of travelers and adventurers from all across the country lately.
You can travel under dense canopies that shield you from the sun's rays, and marvel at the grandeur of Sahyadri by seeing a 1200 ft waterfall right next to it. The Adrai Jungle Trek immerses you in the enigmatic forest, allowing you to become one with nature.
The waterfall is unquestionably one of the trip's highlights. You can feel all your worry fade away as you watch the stream bursting from the top of the mountain and falling into the pit with a loud but peaceful sound, and you find yourself living in the moment.
The hike will not be easy, as gorgeous as the place is.As you stroll through the dense forest, you're likely to come across a variety of wildlife that it stores.
The Adrai Jungle Trek's spectacular splendor is its main attraction. As you go into the rainforest and through the thick green trees, you will come across some of nature's most beautiful peaks and valleys. Rest assured that the Aadrai forest will not disappoint you, as it is home to a diverse range of vegetation and fauna.
Before you go on this wonderful excursion, make sure your cameras and phones are well charged. As you travel into the Aadrai forest, let yourself be carried away by the wonderful breeze of Sahyadri and absorb all of its beauty.
A journey to Aadrai, which is about 180 kilometers from Mumbai and nearly 130 kilometers from Pune, is a terrific way to spend a weekend.
Learn more about - Aadrai Jungle Trek from Mumbai
Places to See on the Aadrai Forest Trek
- Kalu Waterfall
- Nageshwar temple
- Ancient Caves
- Aadrai jungle
Cost for Aadrai Jungle Trek from Pune
- Cost without transport: Rs. 699/- per person
- Cost with transport: Rs. 1399/- per person
Aadrai June Trek from Pune Itinerary
Day Zero - Meet our experienced trek guide
- 11:15 pm - Meet us at McDonald’s, Deccan
- 11:30 pm - Bus will Start from Pune
- 12:00 am - Pick up at Nashik phata.
- Reach the base village by 4:00 am & rest in the bus.
- 04:00 am - Reporting time for direct participants. (Please be on time)
- 05:00 am - Wake up and freshen up
- 05:30 am - Have breakfast and tea
- 06:30 am - Group introduction and Trek brief
- 07:00 am - Trek begins through the unexplored Aadrai Jungle
- 02:00 pm - Return to the Aadrai trek starting point.
- 03:00 pm - Freshen up and Lunch
- 04:00 pm - Return journey begins for Pune
- 09:30 pm - Approx. arrival at Pune.
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Khireshwar to Pune transport in private non-ac bus
- 1 veg breakfast and 1 veg lunch
- Trek Leader expertise and Basic First Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Proper face mask or shield
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. Incase distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participant need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Frequently Asked Questions: Aadrai Jungle Trek
Q1: What is the location of Aadrai Jungle Trek?
A: The Aadrai Jungle Trek location is near the Malshej Ghat region. The trailhead is located near the Dam it is very popular with weekend hikers.
Q2: What is the distance between Mumbai and Aadrai Forest Trek?
A: It is about 138 kilometers, Aadrai jungle trek from Mumbai. It takes four hours to reach by road.
Q3: What is the distance between Pune and Aadrai Forest Trek?
A: Aadrai jungle trek distance from Pune is around 129 kilometers away; it takes three to four hours to cover this distance by road.
Q4: What is the Aadrai Forest trek's difficulty level?
A: It's a moderately easy hike. Trek difficulty level depends on the trekker's fitness level and hiking gear. Aadrai jungle trek from Pune's difficulty level is moderate and requires average endurance.
Q5: Can I do the whole trek independently without guidance?
A: Aadrai Jungle Trek location is complicated and the area is covered in fog during the rainy season. It's suggested not to trek solo here as there is low visibility and fog makes it difficult to navigate through the forest, as its very unexplored terrain and being intensely dense, chances of losing your path or facing unexpected wildlife are higher.
Q6: What is the total Aadrai jungle trek distance?
Located in the heart of the Western Ghats Forest, Aadrai Jungle Trek from Pune is a beautiful trekking spot in Maharashtra. It is a perfect place for adventure lovers to experience a lifetime. The total Aadrai Jungle Trek distance is eight kilometers one way.
Q7: Aadrai jungle trek best time to visit?
Are you looking for a trekking trip to a remote place? The Aadrai Jungle trek will give you an unforgettable experience, and it is a moderate trek that people of all ages can do.
It is a beautiful trekking destination in the western part of India, famous for its lush green forests and tall peaks. Aadrai jungle trek best time to visit is in the rainy season when you can enjoy waterfalls, rivers, misty mountains, and pleasant weather.
Q8: How is the Aadrai jungle trek route for beginners?
If you've ever wondered what it's like to go on a jungle trek, you'll love this. The Aadrai jungle trek route is a secret and undivided jungle trek, and the Aadrai jungle and waterfall trek route is primarily flat with some uphill walks.
It is ideal for first-timers. Kindly wear full sleeves and cover for this trek, a jungle area filled with insects. Aadrai jungle distance from Mumbai distance is 140 kilometers.
Q9: What is the Aadrai jungle trek difficulty?
Aadrai jungle location is a secret and isolated place, and the Aadrai jungle experience is the place for you if you want a secluded jungle hike.
Aadrai jungle trek time is eight hours, and any trek difficulty also depends on the preparation of the hikers. Kindly ensure you wear hiking shoes, a cover-up for insect protection, and decent fitness to walk 12 kilometers. The Aadrai Jungle trek near Pune difficulty level is moderate for regular hikers.
Q10: Why join trek Aadrai jungle from Pune?
Good trekking destinations are hard to find, and one must go through a lot of trouble to find the right one. Take a trek to Aadrai, literally the most isolated place in Maharashtra. The difficult access, the jungle route, and the fantastic beauty of nature make it one of a kind.
If you plan to go on a jungle trek from Pune and want to avoid the usual tourist spots, then Aadrai Forest Trek Pune is the place for you. Aadrai jungle distance from Pune is 130 kilometers; it takes three to four to cover this distance.
Q11: Where is the Aadrai jungle trek location?
Trekking is an admirable activity, and the primary purpose is to have the thrill of being in a remote location with nature. The challenge of making it possible and the feeling of accomplishment after completing the trek is incredible.
But this journey can have its share of difficulties. Worry not, because we at Aadrai Jungle Trek Pune have made it easier for you. We provide experienced guides who ensure your trek is safe and enjoyable.
Curious about the jungle trek experience? Plan your trip to the Aadrai Jungle Trek