Vasota Trek from Pune
Vasota Fort is an ancient hill fort situated at an altitude of 1171 mtrs near Bamnoli in Satara district. The fort is situated in the deep forests and valleys of Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary. Situated on the banks of the Shivsagar Lake, Vasota Fort is surrounded by water on three sides.
• Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary
• Boat Ride
Vasota Trek Event Details
- Vasota fort difficulty level: Medium
- Vasota fort endurance level: Very high
- Height of Vasota fort: 3614 ft.
- Base village for Vasota fort: Met Indavali
- District: Satara
- Region: Koyna
- Total time required for climbing: 3 hours
- Cost: Rs. 1,450/- per person
Vasota Trek Itinerary
23:15 Meet at Bank of Maharashtra, Shivajinagar.
23:30 Departure for Vasota Trek.
04:00 Reach Bamnoli & take rest in bus.
06:00 Freshen up.
06:30 Breakfast & Introduction.
07:15 Move towards boating point.
After complete process, start boat ride for Met Indavali.
10:00 Reach Met Indavali and start ascend.
13:00 Reach Vasota fort top & explore fort.
14:00 Lunch. (Packed lunch)
14:30 Start descend.
17:00 Reach at Met Indavali and start return journey towards Bamnoli by boat.
18:30 Reach Bamnoli at campsite.
19:00 Start return journey to Pune.
23:30 Approx. arrival at Pune
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Pune Transport (Non AC private Bus)
- 1 veg breakfast, 1 veg packed lunch and 1 evening tea
- Boat ride (two way) charges
- Local guide & Expertise
- First Aid Support
- Forest entry charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Sleeping material. (Sleeping mat, Sleeping bag or 2 bedsheets)
- Proper backpack (No side bag or jholas)
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars / ready to eat food
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Extra Clothes.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.