A brand new event at TreksandTrails for 2015. Nature Trail-cum photography at Nagla block on 03 Jan 2015
Explore the lesser known forest of the Sanjay Gandhi National Park - Nagla block. Situated to the North of the Bassein Creek, Nagla Block is considered to be one of the highly rewarding walks near Mumbai, covering a good range of woodland species and a few wetland species of bird at the creek side. We could see butterflies like Psyche, Blue Tiger, Stripe Tiger and many more can be seen.
Date:03 Jan 2015
Type:Trail - half day event
How is it gonna happen?
07:45Meet at Vasai Railway station
07:45Depart for Nagla by publick transport
13:00we should be back at Vasai station approx
Travel from Vasai railway station to Nagla block and back to Vasai station.
Park entry fee
Any camera fee if any
Medical evacuations if required. Travel and accidental Insurance.
Please consult your family doctor before signing up for any adventure activity
Please wear dark dull colored clothes, a sun cap and wear full selves.
Carry your own personal medicines if required.
Things to carry:
A good camera (optional), Binoculars.
Carry your own personal insect repellent.
Please carry your morning breakfast and mid day snacks, 2 liters of water.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Do not use any deodorant before or while in the forest.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
3. TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery (at your own risk)
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags.