About Kaas Plateau Tour 2024 from Mumbai
Kaas Plateau is famously called Maharashtra Valley of Flowers. Kaas plateau in Satara is an eco-sensitive place you can see the carpet of flowers after the monsoon ends. During monsoon, Kas Pathar flower valley receives hefty rainfall; you can see different flowers throughout the year. Kaas Plateau has become famous for the various shades of the carpet and the tiny flowers that grow on the Kas Pathar Satara. UNESCO in June 2012 announced Kaas Plateau as a Biodiversity World Heritage Site.
One particular Satara Flower Aponogeton Satarensis or Waytura Flower can only be found on Kaas Maharashtra Plateau now listed in endangered species. Kaas Plateau supports 175 species of wildflowers. During our tour, we will see flowers that blossom after the monsoon. Kas Maharashtra Pathar is home to many birds, butterflies, reptiles, and wild animals.
The best time to visit Kaas Plateau season 2024 is just after the end of the monsoon during September and October. Once in eight years, Karvi Flowers blooms into mass flowering covering the entire Kaas Maharashtra Plateau in shades of Purple Blue and Pink. Kaas Plateau Booking 2024 register in advance as limited passes are available. Kas Pathar images are available in Photo gallery and a video explaining the tour.
Thoseghar Waterfalls get its name from the small village of Thoseghar located 20 km from Satara. We will pass Sajjangad Fort and windmills to reach the scenic Thoseghar Waterfalls. Satara is famous for many waterfalls like Vajrai Waterfall 2nd highest plunge waterfall in India, and Kelavali Waterfall. Chalkewadi is an amazing hamlet with many windmills doting the landscape.
Thoseghar offers spectacular views with a series of waterfalls converging and one waterfall 200 meters in height. On a Rainy day, Thoseghar Waterfallis covered in fog, and the nearby Chalkewadi Plateau famous for windmills electricity project is not visible. The best time to visit Thoseghar Waterfall is from July to November or on a Rainy day.
Thoseghar is a very calm and relaxing place with rice fields and lush green forests with small streams.
For Kaas Plateau Pune Itinerary please click here
Kas Pathar Tour 2024 Highlights
- Macro Photography at Kaas Plateau
- Landscape Photography Kaas Plateau and Kaas Lake
- Birding we will play the game of counting the number of different birds spotted
- Witness amazing colours of wildflower blooms and diverse Flora and Fauna
- Thoseghar Waterfall visit
- Chalkewadi Plateau Windmills view from Thoseghar waterfall
Cost for Kaas Plateau Tour
- Cost with transport: Rs. 2599/- per person
- Kas Pathar Booking kindly confirm in advance
Kaas Plateau from Mumbai Itinerary
- 08:45 pm - Meet at Borivali National Park main gate. (https://goo.gl/maps/65qVB7H4swdFjjWs6 )
- 09:00 pm - Leave for the trek.
- 09:10 pm - Pick up at Virwani Bus Stop, Goregaon. (https://goo.gl/maps/youofNYahBSwqsms8 )
- 09:30 pm - Pick up at Gundavali Bus Stop, Andheri East. (https://goo.gl/maps/gorbeX9fencdiqfh8 )
- 09:45 pm - Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop, Bandra. (https://goo.gl/maps/CAsqYFeK8aTRBk9B7 )
- 10:00 pm - Pick up at Sion station circle. (https://goo.gl/maps/96zHLvMh8k2X2bWU9 )
- 10:15 pm - Pick up at Diamond Garden, Chembur. (https://goo.gl/maps/y2rbSdA3VyMhoudC7 )
- 10:45 pm - Pick up at Vashi Plaza. (https://goo.gl/maps/uY6ZEs9hyiviHfKQ9 )
- 11:05 pm - Pick up at McDonald's, Kalamboli. (https://goo.gl/maps/EJksuJiNC8uVFaoM7 )
- 05:00 am - Reach Satara and breakfast
- 07:00 am - Reach Kaas Plateau. Sightseeing, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Kaas Valley exploration.
- 09:00 am - Walk to Kumudini Lake for Kumudini Flower.
- 10:00 am - Move towards hotel for Lunch.
- 11:30 am - Lunch Time.
- 12:00 pm - Move towards Thoseghar Waterfall.
- 01:30 pm - Reach at Thoseghar Waterfall.
- 03:00 pm - Departure for Mumbai.
- 11:00 pm - Approx. arrival at Mumbai.
For the Kaas Plateau Pune Itinerary please click here
Flower blossom is completely depends on nature / weather conditions. We can hope to have a beautiful experience of exploring nature.
What is included in the tour
- Travel by private AC vehicle
- 1 Veg Breakfast and 1 Veg Lunch.
- Entry fee for Kaas Plateau & Thoseghar Waterfall
- Treks and Trails India charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost included above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, and bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trip
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect you from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, and a sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wears full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and a face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like a utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share them with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. In case the distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, or drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful to the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, or trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participants need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, or natural habitats on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back at own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speakers are not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, or break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.
Kaas Plateau Blog | Valley of Flowers of Maharashtra | A beautiful walk!
Kaas Pathar Trek a beautiful walk and celebrate the festival of flowers in Maharashtra, with a fantastic variety of flowers and wildlife in Satara. The Kaas Plateau, also known as the Kaas Pathar, is a plateau situated 25 kilometers west from Satara city in Maharashtra, India. It falls under the Sahyadri Sub Cluster of the Western Ghats, and it became a part of a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site in 2012.
When should I go to Kaas Pathar Satara?
Kaas Pathar best time to visit is right after the monsoons, that is, in September and October, while the flowers at kaas pathar are in full bloom. Blooming is in full force starting from a week or two after the rain stops, if there is continuous sunshine, so keep on the lookout for the Kaas Plateau weather. Flowers at kaas pathar has more than 450 flower, orchid, and carnivorous plant species, including Drosera Indica. Passes sell out weeks in advance, so do your Kaas Pathar booking early.
Satara Kaas Plateau booking 2024 has started for September and October; please chat with us for details.
How do you get to Kaas Plateau Flower valley Pune?
You can take a train up to Satara railway station (Koyna Express from CSMT in Mumbai). After which you can take a bus from the Satara bus stand to Bamnoli. Direct buses to Satara are available on MSRTC websites. Private buses are available from Dadar Chembur, Vashi, Nerul in the evening.
The best time to visit Kaas Pathar flowers is from mid-September to mid-October once the season is over Kaas Pathar booking online is disabled. Pune to Kaas Pathar Satara distance is 136 kilometers it will take four hours to cover this distance. Kaas Pathar from Pune itinerary click on the url.
Which is the best season to visit Kaas Pathar?
Kaas Pathar best season to visit is in the monsoon months of July-August-Sept. The plateau looks beautiful during the season with lovely colours of Smithia flower and Karvi flowers. You can take your kids, and the place is right for senior citizens. Kaas Pathar season 2024 will last for a maximum of two months.
Sahyadri is home to many rainy season flowers in India. You can spot the Vaytura flower, Pandhara Sapkanda flower, Abhali flower, Orchid, Abolima flower, Sonki flower, Kavala flower and Halunda flower. The best time to visit Kaas Pathar Valley of flowers Maharashtra is September and October.
How do I get from Satara to Kaas Plateau?
It's around 25 kilometres from Satara to Kaas Pathar. To reach the Kaas plateau flowers, you can get a bus from the Satara bus stand. Ask for a bus going towards Bamnauli or Tetli; which leaves beginning from 6 AM. It will drop you at the Kaas Maharashtra Plateau at around 6:30 AM. There is one ST transport each hour.
In 2012, Kaas Pathar was named by UNESCO as one of India's World Natural Heritage Sites.
The Valley of Flowers is a magical place with landscapes dotted with lakes and flowers. Treks and Trails organises a day trip to the Kaas Pathar Flower Festival. The best season to visit Kaas Plateau is September, which is a great weekend getaway from Mumbai and Pune. Kaas Pathar in Satara is a scenic spot located 25 kilometres from the Satara District headquarters and 20 kilometres from the northern part of the Koyana Sanctuary. locally known as' Kas Pathar 'or' Plateau of Flowers'.
Explore the Valley of Flowers in Maharashtra at Kaas Pathar Satara with friends and family for a delightful experience. Beguiled by this fantastic experience. The Kaas Maharashtra Plateau is well known as one of the most scenic holiday destinations in Maharashtra. The Valley of Flowers is picturesque in the Himalayas, but how many know there's a similar yet smaller version of it in the Kaas Plateau in Maharashtra? The beautiful lands and hills of Satara beckon you for a fun and enjoyable trek to the Kaas Plateau with your set of adventure buddies and trekking gear! The Kaas Plateau trek is not hard, and so it is an excellent option for first-timers and families with children. The distance between Pune and Kaas plateau is 140 kilometers, or four hours of driving. The best time to visit Kaas Pathar is from September to October.
How do you get to Kaas Plateau from Mumbai?
Mahabaleshwar to Kaas Pathar Satara is located 45 km and around 30 km from Satara in Maharashtra. The distance between Pune and Kaas Plateau is 136 km, reached in 2.5 to 3.5 hours via NH4. Its distance from Mumbai is 278 km and takes around 5 hours to reach by road via the Mumbai-Pune Expressway and then NH4.
The more adventurous visitors can even enjoy a bracing Kaas Plateau trek in the area, taking in the views and savoring the escape from the hustle and bustle. The Kaas Plateau Maharashtra is also known as the Kas Maharashtra Pathar which situated in the Western Ghat Sahyadri range, 22 kilometers from Satara. Kaas Plateau best time to visit 2024 is from September to October.
Kas Talav Satara is located near Yekiv, Kaas Mahabaleshwar road. It is famous for the Kumudini Flower. Kas Pathar distance from Pune is 140 kilometers. You will need a forest permit to see the monsoon flowers in India.
Kaas Plateau Frequently asked questions
1. Will we see flowers at Kaas Plateau Maharashtra?
Flowering at Kaas Plateau season is a natural phenomenon lot of factors determine good flowering year you can google #kaasplateau for updated images to check flowers. We plan the visiting dates so that our participants have maximum chances of seeing wildflowers. Kindly confirm your Kas Pathar booking in advance as the number of passes available and slot timings sells out quickly. It takes four hours to drive 140 kilometres from Pune to Kaas Plateau.The Kaas Pathar season for 2024 will only last for a maximum of two months.
2. Toilet Facility at Kaas Valley of Flowers Satara?
Kaas Plateau Satara does not have public toilets. Toilets will be available when we stop for breakfast and lunch at the restaurant. In 2019 portable public toilets were installed near the entrance of the Kas Maharashtra Pathar Satara but it changes every year.
3. Kaas plateau of flowers Maharashtra Tour Food Preference?
Veg Food will be provided during the journey. Food provided is simple and nutritious.
4. Will we be camping near Maharashtra Kaas Pathar?
We have planned a One Day Trip for Kaas. Camping is not possible you can write to us firstname.lastname@example.org for group camping events. Whatsapp 8828004949
5. I want to do macro photography?
Kas Pathar Satara Maharashtra is perfect for macro photography. Things required for photography Macro lens / Flash / DSLR / Mirrorless camera. In case you don't have macro lens youtube Reverse Lens Macro Photography or Extension Tubes. You can also rent camera gear in Mumbai or Pune easily.
6. Will it Rain at Valley of Flowers Satara?
Yes, it rains quite a lot at Valley of Flowers Satara Maharashtra do carry your umbrella, Poncho, Rain jacket. Umbrella will also come handy on a sunny day.
Pro tip: Always carry an umbrella on this tour and a hat. Weather changes here quickly. It can be foggy or rainy, followed by a sunny day.
7. Changing Facility at Satara Kaas Pathar?
There are no proper changing rooms available on this tour we will try to accommodate your request.
8. What can I see at Maharashtra Kaas Pathar other than flowers?
Kaas Pathar Satara has a beautiful climate during monsoon the Bamnoli lake below Kas Pathar flower season is perfect to sit and relax we will try to show you maximum flowers possible. You can see windmills at Chalkewadi. Sajjangad fort from distance. If you enjoy watching birds, butterflies you will enjoy the day. Kaas Pathar Satara booking needs to be done in advance as there are limited passes and they sell out weeks in advance.
9. Thoseghar Waterfall?
Thoseghar Waterfall is around two hours away from Kaas Plateau Satara we will visit this majestic waterfall. The forest department has developed a well-marked walking path and viewpoints for the many waterfalls in this region. There is a camera fee and entry fee applies to enter the waterfall. Thoseghar Waterfall entry tickets can be bought on the spot though for Kaas Pathar Satara online booking is compulsory.
10. Can you tell me about Chalkewadi Windmill Farms?
There are hundreds of towering Windmill setup for electricity generation. The windmill farms are located near Thoseghar waterfall one hour drive from Kas Maharashtra Pathar Satara.
11. Will we visit Sajjangad Fort?
We will pass by Sajjangad Fort on our way to Thoseghar due to time limitations we won't be able to visit. To completely explore many forts around Satara we would need 2 - 3 days.
During India's rainy season, Sahyadri is home to a variety of flowers. A variety of wildflowers that are observable, including the Vaytura flower, Pandhara Sapkanda flower, Abhali flower, Orchid, Abolima flower, Sonki flower, Kavala flower, and Halunda flower. Maharashtra's Valley of Flowers is at its most picturesque during September and October.
12. Return Timings
Due to Increased Visitor Traffic at Kaas Plateau season 2024 and Bad Highway Conditions return timings deadline can be missed. We have reached from 10.30 pm to 2 am at Dadar this season.
13. Kaas Pathar registration 2024?
You can click on the book now button to register for the tour with us. In case you have any questions please whatsapp us or send us an inquiry by clicking on the button below book now. Kas Pathar online booking sells out weeks in advance register early to confirm your passes and seats. Kas Pathar season 2024 is very small starts mid-September to mid-October usually depends on the weather.
Satara Kaas Plateau booking 2024 has started for September and October; please chat with us for details.
14. Can you tell me about Ajinkyatara Fort?
Ajinkyatara means The Impregnable Star is a fortress on one of the seven hills encircling the town of Satara in the Sahayadri Mountains of Maharashtra, India. The Ajinkyatara fort established at Ajinkyatara Mountain, which is 3,300 feet above the sea level. Ajinkyatara Satara has been the place where various crucial moments in Maratha history took place. Ajinkyatara Killa Satara, presently it also operates the television tower for the town of Satara.
15. Can you recommend some Kaas Plateau hotels or Kaas Pathar Resorts?
There are many options available a few kilometres before the Maharashtra Kas Pathar Satara. You can choose from hotels with great views and excellent food. There are homestays, dormitory and Sajjangad Bhakt Niwas available for budget travellers. We are listing a few resorts near kaas pathar below:
Heritage wadi Satara or Heritage wadi Kaas Pathar
Hotel Sahydri Pushpa - Kaas Pathar resorts
Shalgar Villa "The Home Stay"
Smile Resort, Kaas Pathar
Swapnnagari Kas Hill Resort
Dongarmatha Agro Tourism
Millennium Pam Resort Kaas Satara
Kas Woods Kas Pathar Resorts
Nivant Hill Resort Kaas Satara
Hotel Green Valley
Kaas Village Resort
These resorts and hotels near Kaas Pathar each feature stunning views and amazing food.
16. Balsam flower season in India?
You can see Balsam Flowers in the wild at the Kas Pathar Satara. The impressive characteristic of Valley of Flower Maharashtra is the pink Balsam flowers spread over the plateau. Balsam Flowers are popular gardening flowers planted during May and June; they usually flower in August and September.
17. Carnivorous plants at Kas Pathar?
Gawati Davbindu is a carnivorous plant at the Kaas Pathar Satara. It is also referred to as Drosera Indica, Flycatcher plant, or Indian Sundew. The topsoil at Kaas plateau Satara is very low in nutrients, so plants, the Gawati Davbindu, absorbs nutrients from insects for their growth.
Davbindu meaning in English, is Dewdrop. The plant size is cm and difficult to spot. It will be best if you carry magnifying glass for this tour.
18. Distance between Satara to Pune?
Both cities are 110 kilometres apart. The road condition during the rainy season is bad; it will take three hours to cover this distance. We have Kaas Pathar Pune Tour with the Thoseghar waterfall trip available.
19. Kaas plateau to Pune distance?
Kaas Pathar distance from pune is 140 kilometers. It will take you four hours to cover this distance. Kaas Pathar Valley of Flowers Pune booking starts from 1 September.
20. Karvy flower details?
Usually, it takes seven years for the Karvy Flower or Strobilanthes Callosa shrub to reach maturity. It doesn't begin to blossom until the eighth year.
In a mass flowering that covers many forest areas with a colourful lavender blush of buds with a tinge of pink and its profusion of violet blooms at that time, the pink and white buds bear bright purple purplish blue flowers.
Following this once-in-a-lifetime mass flowering, the bush eventually dies out. A variety of butterflies, birds, and insects, including honey bees and carpenter bees, come to feed on the nectar of the blooms because they are rich in pollen and nectar.
21. Kas Talav Satara and the beautiful white flower of Kumudini Flower?
The Kas Talav is located one kilometer inside the Kas Plateau Reserved Forest. It is famous for the Kumudini flower plant or Nymphoides Indicum. The hike is amazing; you can see many beautiful flowers spread across the Kaas valley. Yellow Sonki flower, which looks like small sunflowers. Locals call this place as Kumudini Talav.
The easily different Smithia or popularly known as the Mickey Mouse flower, you can also spot Ground orchids, the rare Ceropegia Vincaefolia.
Satara Kaas Valley of flowers is like a Grassland of wildflowers. A Hidden gem near the busy city of Satara. It's a place where you can go to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and enjoy the beauty of nature.
22. Which is the state flower of Maharashtra?
It is a deciduous tree with blooms ranging from brilliant pink to pale purple. Often known as the enormous crepe-myrtle, queen's crepe-myrtle, banabá plant, or Pride of India.
- Maharashtra State Flower: Mota-Bondara
- Marathi Name - Tamhan
- Botanical Name: Lagerstroemia speciosa (L.) Pers.
- Family: Lythraceae.
23. Reverse waterfall in Satara?
Satara is famous for waterfalls; during the rainy season, we can see reverse waterfalls at the Thoseghar waterfall, Vajrai waterfall, Kelavali waterfall and Chalkewadi Pathar.
24. Mahabaleshwar to Kaas plateau distance?
Kaas Pathar Satara is located 40 kilometers away from Mahabaleshwar. It will take you two hours to cover the Mahabaleshwar to Kaas Plateau distance. You will need a permit to visit the Kas Plateau Reserved Forest, and please book in advance as there is a limit on the number of visitors.
25. Mumbai to Kaas plateau by train?
You can follow this guide to visit Satara Kaas Pathar by train.
- Board any train that reaches Satara by 4 am
- You can take a rickshaw or State transport bus to Satara Bus Depot.
- Board the first available bus From Satara to Bamnoli
- Get down at Kaas Plateau Satara and visit the check post
- Buy your permit and walk to the Maharashtra Plateau.
26. Kaas Plateau Photo
The Kaas Pathar, also known as the Kas Plateau Reserved Forest, is a plateau found 28 kilometres west of Satara in Maharashtra, India. It was designated a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site in 2012.
It is a hotspot for biodiversity, recognised for the abundance of indigenous butterflies and various seasonal wildflowers that bloom annually in August and September.
27. Macro Photography Kas Pathar Satara
Macro photography is like looking at the world around you through a magnifying glass. Everything appears larger and more detailed than it does to the naked eye.
You can opt for landscape and macro photography during the Kas Pathar Satara visit. Most flowers are very small, from a cm to a few inches. It is best to carry a magnifying glass to observe them in detail.
The flowers have just started to bloom at the Kas Pathar latest news is that after the 3rd week in September, it will be the ideal time to visit.
28. Must visit waterfall Kas Pathar valley
The best waterfall is like a tall, majestic mountain. It's towering and awe-inspiring, with a powerful, beautiful, and dangerous flow.
The waterfall near Kas Pathar is like a magnificent painting. It is awe-inspiring and breathtaking. You can visit Thoseghar Waterfall and Vajrai Waterfall.
29. Places to see post-monsoon flowers in India.
You can see post monsoon flowers in India at many locations like the Mahabaleshwar plateau, Panchgani table land, Gulmarg meadows, Anjaneri Parvat, Khireshwar, Naneghat, Tamhini Ghat, Malshej Ghat, Matheran, Valley of flowers Uttarakhand and many more locations.
30. Kaas plateau visit time
There are three slots available for permit holders at Kaas Satara; you need to select either morning, afternoon or evening time. This plateau is available from 8am-6pm. You will be required to enter the forest area within your permit timing and exit once your timing is over.
Kaas Pathar Satara best time to visit late September to early October is the ideal time to visit. The woodland region is covered with waterfalls, and the wildflowers are in full bloom. This time of year has lovely weather and stunning scenery. Photographers will enjoy capturing the waterfalls and flowers in their images. Satara to Kas Pathar distance is 26 kilometers. Kaas Pathar season 2024 will last for a maximum of two months.
31. Can we visit Kaas Pathar in November?
You can just go outside and enjoy the cool air. But you might not be able to see the flowers that only bloom during the monsoon. If you are interested, you could probably go camping to witness the Milky Way and take pictures of star trails.
32. MTDC Kaas Pathar booking - online registration
The Kaas Pathar valley is a must-see for all nature lovers! This forest area is home to various unique wildflowers in the Western Ghats of India. In addition, the Kaas Plateau has several waterfalls and is known for its beautiful weather. The landscape is truly amazing and makes for great photography opportunities.
Kaas plateau MTDC online registration or MTDC Kaas Pathar is unavailable. Only affiliated hotel options are available in Satara and Koyna Dam areas.
33. Kaas plateau season 2024 booking from Mumbai and Pune
We arrange a guided trip to Kaas Pathar valley. It includes your permits, AC Bus, Breakfast and Lunch, Entry fees, and trip captain chares. Please chat with us for any questions. The best time to visit Kaas Plateau is from September to October. This is when the plateau is covered in a variety of colorful flowers.
34. Kas ind in online booking
You can buy your online forest permits at https://www.kas.ind.in/. You can check Kas Pathar today's images on the same website. One thousand permits are issued daily to avoid the huge rush at the Maharashtra flower valley.
35. Kaas Pathar entry fee
The Kaas Plateau entry cost is Rs. 100/-per person for three hours on Saturdays, Sundays, and government holidays. On other days, Rs. 50/-per person for 3 hours.