Excellent Moments Outdoors! Best destinations to use on your next Trekking Trip! If you love being outdoors, there are so many types of activities out there that will have you coming back for more. From hiking to trekking, nature trails, wildlife watching, bird watching, to river rafting, there's something for everyone. One of the most popular ways to commune with nature is through trekking. Learn as much about trekking as you can by reading the tips and following advice presented by the trekking guide on your hikes.
Trekking destinations to choose from on your next trip. Best trekking places near me with the best outdoor trekking guides. We help you plan the perfect outdoor experience you will never forget. When planning any adventure, whether it's through the woods or into uncharted waters, it's best to keep several things in mind that will enhance each of your trips for years to come.
Discover your best trekking experience. Find the perfect hiking destination or trekking package in just a few taps! With our detailed information on destinations, itineraries, and prices, you'll be able to find the perfect trek for you.
Explore with ease! We have all the resources you need to plan your trek before you go. From detailed information on destinations to pricing and itineraries, we make it easy for you. We also have reviews from other travellers to help guide your decision.
Trekking at an affordable price. Every trekking package includes complete details with accommodation, meals, transportation, guides and more—all at a great price! You can also find group discounts for students or families who are looking for an adventure that is a little farther away.
Kalsubai Night Trek Peak is the highest mountain in Maharashtra, perched at 5400 feet above sea level. It's one of the most important mountains in the entire Sahyadri range. Kalsubai Mountain is located inside the Kalsubai Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary. Because it's so high, just being able to see it from afar is incredible. Given its prominent location, many people have made it their goal to climb to its peak. However, this means that there are plenty of steps and different hiking trails one must follow to reach the Kalsubai Peak!
Join this easy trek near me to Devkund waterfalls, near the hamlet of Bhira, one of the countless stunning waterfalls in India. The woods around are excellently dense leafy, and lush with several species of magnificent birds. The Devkund waterfall trek will guide you into many unexplored paths, and you'll get an opportunity to see Bhira dam, Plus valley, Khajina waterfall and Tamhini Ghat during this trek.
Aadrai Jungle Trek
One of the best places for trekking is near Malshej ghat in the Sahyadris. Embark on this trekking expedition to the Aadrai Jungle Trek, located near Khireshwar Village. The Kalu waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in India. After a beautiful three-hour trek, you will witness the amalgamation of three waterfalls. The Aadrai forest around the waterfall is beautifully lush and dense with many species of birds. During your Aadrai trek, you can visit a Pimpalgaon Joga dam and Malshej ghat as well!
The Sondai village/fort is located anywhere near Karjat Chowk Phata! The Sondai Fort Karjat trek takes around nine kilometres from the railway station towards this less famous spot. It offers a great view of all kinds of mountainous terrain, Morbe Dam, Prabalgad, Irshalgad, Matheran hills, Karnala Fort and plenty more. The Sondai Fort was used as a watchtower to protect trade routes in the area. The base villages are referred to as Sondewadi and Wavarle. The Sondai Trek became very popular in 2021; after the covid lockdown was lifted, it was the first place to welcome trekkers from Mumbai.
The best jungle trekking near me, Karnala fort, is a protected hill fortress that stands at the height of about 1,500 feet overlooking the beautiful outskirts of Mumbai. Inside this beautiful area, you'll find a massive set of ruins that was once a prominent Maratha fort back in its time, and it's now an ideal place for hikers wanting to experience a little adventure! It is also used as a destination for those looking to see different migratory birds species with their binoculars.
Sandhan Valley Trek, the narrow valley, is one of the most talked-about places in Bhandardara. There are endless reasons to capture its beauty over and over again. The spectacular scenery that terraces downwards into the deep valley with peculiarly shaped boulders on either side of it is just incredible. The name Sandhan means a path that leads from Sun to Moon. This heavy cliff made up a rocky gorge located between Ratangad. Samrad village will welcome you with a massive rock wall towards your left and a gigantic canyon created by currents of nullahs falling from nearby peaks, followed by a rock garden graced with beautiful greenery that provides plenty of photo opportunities for those who want to take some fantastic pictures.
The goal of Kedarkantha Trekking is to ascend to the Kedarkantha summit in the Tons River Valley mountain range. It is India's most stunning summit and most popular snow trekking location. Due to the trail's course through the thick woods, a walk to Kedarkantha is doable even in the winter.
Unchangeable memories You may see some of the most breathtaking scenery on the planet while on the Kedarkantha Trekking, which gives you the opportunity to be one with nature. The trek passes through thick woods and provides breathtaking views of glacial valleys and snow-covered mountains. Try your journey in the winter, when there's a decent possibility of seeing some of India's exotic wildlife, if you want it to be more daring.
1. Water Bottle is crucial for your endurance when hiking in the backcountry. Carry water purifying pills with you or some portable water filter that is capable of purifying out bacteria. There are numerous diverse kinds available at your local sporting goods shop. When looking for a water source, make sure the water flows; stagnant water can kill you if not treated correctly.
2. Campfire starter kit - If you have ever landed at your campsite after nightfall, you know how troublesome it can be to find firewood! When you gather up your camp to go homeward, leave some logs and any kindling for the following camping group that comes along. It's a charming pay-it-forward gesture that will seemingly help out more than you can imagine.
3. Camping tent - Buy a quality tent. It can be attractive to score a great bargain on a tent, but you must find something that can keep both you, your group affiliates and your belongings. Try visiting a market that specializes in outdoor equipment. They tend to have well-made merchandises that will last for a while.
4. Sunscreen - When preparing for your trekking trip, don't overlook packing sunscreen. Just because you are not on the beach doesn't indicate that you won't need a shield from the sun's burning rays. A sport sunscreen can be a wise choice if you do active physical activities during your trekking trip.
5. Trekking shoes - When you go in the trekking areas, be sure to wear closed-toe shoes. Walking in wooded areas, you can come across almost anything, not to mention things can fall on your feet. You may also want to take a hike. So the next time you go out to a trekking site, make sure to wear shoes that can go everywhere you want to go.
6. Medical Insurance - Check your medical insurance policy. It is rarely remaining covered while out of state requires an additional medi claim policy. This is even more of a factor if you travel to another country to trek at different heights. It is essential to be prepared in case of an emergency.