Kondane Caves Waterfall Trek
A spot on combination of surreal jungle, thrill, splendid architecture, history, Buddhist caves, and sparkling waterfall. Kondane Caves are renowned Relic rock-cut Buddhist caves. During monsoon, you get to witness a divine-alluring waterfall emerging from the apex of the cave. One can sit under this waterfall and experience hydrotherapy as the water descends on your back with immense pressure. You can also engage in waterfall rappelling here. These caves are situated on the same mountain as that of Rajmachi; hence, you can even opt for Rajmachi trek after hanging around the waterfall.
Height of Kondane waterfall 115 feet
Kondane Waterfall distance from Mumbai 83km
Base village Kondivade, Karjat.
Kondana Caves Trek Event Details
- Kondane caves trek difficulty level Medium
- The time required climbing Kondana caves one hour one way
Kondhane Caves Trek Itinerary
- 05:45 Meet at Dadar East near Kotak Atm.
- 06:00 Departure for Kondhane Caves trek.
- 09:30 Reach at base village and Breakfast.
- 10:00 Start ascending.
- 11:00 Reach on top and explore.
- 12:30 Descend.
- 13:30 Reach at Kondhane village and Lunch.
- 14:30 Start return journey towards Mumbai.
- 18:00 Approx. arrival at Dadar.
- Waterfall is only visible during monsoon season
What is included in the tour
- 1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch
- Dadar to Dadar travel by private non-AC bus
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required