- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to make a booking.
Rajmachi Fort is an historical forts have two stronghold forts, Forts of Rajmachi are Shrivardhan and Manaranjan. Visible from Mumbai Pune Expressway on right hand side of Borghat which is a popular spot near Khandala known as Rajmachi View Point. Rajmachi is a famous spot for trekking in popular Lonavala Hill Stations. Lonavala to Rajmachi Fort is 16 km trekking distance from Lonavala there are many routes to reach Rajmachi Fort. We will be camping at Udhewadi Village located below the two Balekilla. Surrounded by huge waterfalls during monsoon you can view the beautiful kataldhar waterfall from Shrivardhan Fort. Rajmachi Fort has many caves used by trekkers for night halt. Pre monsoon during the rainy season the forest around the forts is glowing with Fireflies at night. You can also trek towards Kondane Caves during monsoon and enjoy the beautiful caves and waterfall. Rajmachi Fort is located strategically overlooking Borghat an historical trade route in Sahyadri Mountains.
Places to visit at Rajmachi Fort
- Udaysagar Lake constructed in 1712.
- Temple of Mahadev by the side of Udaysagar Lake.
- Temple of Bahiroba on the plateau near Shrivardhan and Manaranjan.
- Fireflies pre monsoon only.
- Kataldhar waterfall during monsoon only.
Rajmachi and Kondana Caves Trek Event Details
- Height of fort: 2710 feet approx.
- Nearest City Lonavala.
- Shivardhan Fort Exploration.
- Local Village Food.
- Separate Stay for Females.
- Cost: Rs 1200/- per person
Rajmachi & Kondhane Caves Event Itinerary
Day 1 – Saturday
Mumbai Participant please board Sinhagad Express 11009 – Mumbai to Pune.
- 14:30 CSMT
- 14:41 Dadar
- 15:03 Thane
- 15:28 Kalyan
- 16:08 Karjat
- 17:03 Lonavala
For Pune participants - Catch Pune – Lonavala local
- 15:00 Pune
- 15:04 Shivaji Nagar
- 15:47 Talegaon
- 16:25 Lonavala
17:15 Assemble at Lonavala Railway Station and Move towards base village by Jeep (Half Way).
19:00 Start Trek towards the base village - 8 km trek.
22:30 Reach Base Village.
Day Two - Sunday Rajmachi Trek
06:30 Wake up and freshen up
07:30 Start ascending Shrivardhan Fort.
08:30 Reach on top. Explore the fort and watch the sunrise.
09:30 Start descending.
10:30 Reach at base village.
Visit Udaysagar lake and temple.
13:00 Start descending towards Karjat side.
Visit Kondhane Caves.
17:30 Reach Kondhane village and start journey towards Karjat station by local vehicle.
18:30 Disperse at Karjat railway station
- People may board the same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing Rajmachi and Kondhane Caves Trek, no refund will be provided.
What is included in the tour
- Travelling Lonavala to base village by Jeep (Half Way).
- 1 Veg Dinner, Breakfast, 1 Veg lunch.
- Villager House Homestay Dormitory.
- Travelling Kondhane Village to Karjat Station
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Lonavala and back from Karjat
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Sleeping material (sleeping bag or 2 bed sheets)
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.